Author Topic: Sorry, another post to throw in DUmmies face...  (Read 3505 times)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Sorry, another post to throw in DUmmies face...
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 05:11:02 PM »
Are you talking about Obama or Romney? If it is Obama, that would be awesome. Spend all that money there and lose the state. I would love that.  :-)

I was quoting your post where you talked about Obama having to go after high deligate states.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2012, 05:13:15 PM »
And again, my question: which states did McCain win in 2008 that the Magic One can win in 2012?

None, and he's already lost that one electoral vote he got from Nebraska, much to our shame and humiliation.

On the flip side, which states did the Magic One win in 2008 that are now at risk?

O.k. I missunderstood what you were asking. He won't win any that McCain won in 2008. And there are a couple that he won in 2008 that he will not win this time.

I was quoting your post where you talked about Obama having to go after high deligate states.

O.k.I am sorry, guys. My brain has not been working right these past couple of days. There is way too much on my mind.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
In 2004 and 2008, Texas went to the republican. The state is also gated to go the republican this year as well. Can you blame it? Texas is a great state with some great people. People who know the right direction this country should go :)

I know, right!?! 

Guess where I live?  :-)

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2012, 05:18:14 PM »
I know, right!?! 

Yeah, but can we really say Austin is part of Texas?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 05:19:18 PM »
I know, right!?! 

I know quite a few people who live there, and they are some of nicest and pleasant people I have ever met.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
O.k. I missunderstood what you were asking. He won't win any that McCain won in 2008. And there are a couple that he won in 2008 that he will not win this time.

What I'm suggesting is that there's probably more than "a couple" of states that the Magic One won in 2008, that he won't get this time around.

And he has no chance of negating those losses with picking up states McCain won in 2008.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 05:21:45 PM »
What I'm suggesting is that there's probably more than "a couple" of states that the Magic One won in 2008, that he won't get this time around.

And he has no chance of negating those losses with picking up states McCain won in 2008.

I can see that. I believe that is what will happen. With how much support he is losing, it is a given.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 05:29:38 PM »
And again, my question: which states did McCain win in 2008 that the Magic One can win in 2012?

None, and he's already lost that one electoral vote he got from Nebraska, much to our shame and humiliation.

On the flip side, which states did the Magic One win in 2008 that are now at risk?

The only one I've really watched the primitives getting excited over is Arizona. 

However, Arizona's Mormon population makes up roughly 6.5% of the population there.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 07:03:33 PM »
Read this in the comments section of an article:

SINCE 2007. Not 2009.

The 40% wealth loss just adds to Speaker Pelosi's "reign of terror" legacy, now"

From 2007-10, under speaker Pelosi:
5 million jobs lost
40% wealth lost
unemployment from 4.8 to 9%
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 07:07:22 PM »
From Drudge:

SOURCE: TWO CRITICAL OBAMA BOOKS WILL TOP NYT BESTSELLERS LIST...

#1 THE AMATEUR, BY ED KLEIN

#2 THE GREAT DESTROYER, BY DAVID LIMBAUGH

Developing...

BTW, I'm reading The Amateur and it's awesome!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 10:45:32 PM »
Read this in the comments section of an article:

SINCE 2007. Not 2009.

The 40% wealth loss just adds to Speaker Pelosi's "reign of terror" legacy, now"

From 2007-10, under speaker Pelosi:
5 million jobs lost
40% wealth lost
unemployment from 4.8 to 9%

What I find ironic is that the primitives insist that the do-nothing Congress and the failures of Obumble's policies lie squarely at the feet of Boehner, but in the same breath exonerate Pelosi from being culpable for the figures you posted. 

How does that work? 

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 10:49:17 PM »
How does that work? 

Retorical question?

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 10:54:52 PM »
Will there be boobie pics?  I missed out on the other thread.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 11:05:04 PM »
JK BEG, you are a beautiful woman, and you have raised an incredible family.  I have a metric ton of respect for you.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 11:05:33 PM »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 11:41:04 PM »
JK BEG, you are a beautiful woman, and you have raised an incredible family.  I have a metric ton of respect for you.
A metric ton you say ? I say a long ton !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 01:18:04 AM »

So true. BEG is a beautiful woman inside and out. Most Conservative women are. Unlike the sorry sad sacks of shit that comprise the DUmp. Ugly, hateful, and racist to the core.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 01:20:24 AM »
I have to say, I'm really impressed with how Romney is running his campaign, especially since he wasn't my choice, ever. McCain seemed like he was terrified to challenge 0bama on anything. But so far Romney has quite the rapid response team. Newt was one Sean's radio show today and said he'd never seen a campaign so open and willing to listen to ideas and suggestions. I think Romney really wants it. He just may surprise us when he gets to the White House.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 04:20:33 AM »
I have to say, I'm really impressed with how Romney is running his campaign, especially since he wasn't my choice, ever. McCain seemed like he was terrified to challenge 0bama on anything. But so far Romney has quite the rapid response team. Newt was one Sean's radio show today and said he'd never seen a campaign so open and willing to listen to ideas and suggestions. I think Romney really wants it. He just may surprise us when he gets to the White House.

Cindie

I heard Newt say the same thing.  I, too, feel the same way about him.  Maybe Ann Coulter was right all along about him--she said that because he changed his positions, it proved that he was willing to listen.  If he's willing to listen to former rivals, there's hope for him.  Maybe some of them can move his positions on the 2nd Amendment more to conservative positions.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 04:42:08 AM »

Cindie

"Surprise" is the LAST thing I want from the resident of the White House.

After the last 4 years, "stability" and "sanity" would be more welcome traits.   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2012, 05:42:20 AM »

Cindie

Romney was battle-tested in Massachusetts - he knows damn well that once the liberal lie is launched, it must be shot down IMMEDIATELY., else the lie becomes common knowledge, and therefore "True".

I heard Newt say the same thing.  I, too, feel the same way about him.  Maybe Ann Coulter was right all along about him--she said that because he changed his positions, it proved that he was willing to listen.  If he's willing to listen to former rivals, there's hope for him.  Maybe some of them can move his positions on the 2nd Amendment more to conservative positions.

Now, now...

That's not how its going to play in the media. When Romney changes a position, he 'flip-flops', whereas when Obama does, he 'evolves'.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2012, 08:13:30 AM »
Will there be boobie pics?  I missed out on the other thread.

This is all I can find LOL:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
On Day 1 Romney will sign an order to allow drilling ON OUR LAND!

Here's more:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/13/romney-details-first-100-days-says-obamas-words-are-cheap/

"I will in my first 100 days take action to eliminate government programs, to send a lot of government programs back to states where I limit the rate of growth at inflation, and to cut back the number of federal employees through attrition," Romney said. "And by the way, to link the pay of government workers with the pay that exists in the private sector. And those things save about $500 billion a year by my fourth year in office, if I am lucky enough to be elected, and get us to a balanced budget within eight to 10 years."

Also on Romney's to-do list: approving the controversial Keystone pipeline, slashing non-security discretionary government spending, reducing the number of government regulations and repealing 'Obamacare.'

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 10:16:09 AM »
^^ I seriously hope he is true to his word there, Ballygrl. I have faith that he will be.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 10:50:08 AM »

Neither of which compares to an atomic buttload.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840