Author Topic: Your DU WI Recall Greatest Hits -- POST 'EM HERE, POST 'EM NOW!  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Your DU WI Recall Greatest Hits -- POST 'EM HERE, POST 'EM NOW!
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2012, 09:49:49 AM »
Not DU. MSNBC.

Funnier with Benny Hill's "Yakkity Sax."

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzVPeO4lmn0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:16:41 AM by Splashdown »
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2012, 09:56:19 AM »
Speaking of which, did you hear that Chicago school teachers are considering a strike (for higher wages), even though Rahmbo has told them that the city's broke and can't pay any wage increases?

I had not heard that although it does not surprise me.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2012, 10:18:31 AM »

Fox & Friends had it this morning.  Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade were having some fun with it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2012, 12:07:02 PM »
Do they want higher standards and more work thereby becoming more productive to earn a pay raise ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.