Author Topic: Annthrax Coultergeist Says It’s Time For The Right Wing To Target President O  (Read 2494 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
FarLeftFist

Annthrax Coultergeist Says It’s Time For The Right Wing To Target President Obama’s Children

Sick. Disgusting. Typical.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/22/ann-coulter-says-its-time-for-the-right-wing-to-target-president-obamas-children/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002564512

Considering yo goons targeted the Bush twins, Sarah Palin's children and any family member of the repuke you hate most that day, you have no room to complain.

rl6214
7. That's just wrong

The children of politicians should not be entered into the public discussion in any way, shape or form.

You forgot to say children of democrat politicians, since we all know how you goons treat the kids of repukes.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
They really don't get, or I should say they really don't want to get what she's saying:

COULTER: “That’s right, and they do go after the children. I just say that going after the children generally ought to be off limits. It has not been off limits for Republicans, though, conservatives have taken the Obama children off limits. So maybe it’s time to start imitating liberals in another way and go after the Obama children. By the way, that has been done grotesquely and viciously over the years by the left.”
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
They really don't get, or I should say they really don't want to get what she's saying:

So a complete misquote, out of context, and putting words into the quote that weren't even there. Yes, I can see how libs came to that conclusion (eyeroll).
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

I hadn't seen the entire quote, but I figured she had said it in that context.

So a complete misquote, out of context, and putting words into the quote that weren't even there. Yes, I can see how libs came to that conclusion (eyeroll).

Right on cue, they do the same thing every time.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Vagabond

I like a lot of what Ann says but she is wrong here.  What is needed is a Republican with the cojones to look up these people, call them out flat, and say, "Ya gotta problem with me?  Okay, then you come at me.  You come after my children, and you better make damn sure that your okay with those skeletons in your closet on parade."
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Delmar

To them it's okay to go after the children of republicans since republicans--and their children-- are subhumans.

They would never condone going after "real" people--democrats--like that.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
They will attack Romney's kids, mark my word. And their excuse will be that they are no longer children.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Ann Coulter has been zotted at Free Republic.

She wants the Kenyan to lose.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Ann Coulter has been zotted at Free Republic.

She wants the Kenyan to lose.

It's been very odd over there the last three days.

Jim Robinson made a plea to freepers that they not vote for the (R) candidate, and toss the election to the incumbent Magic One.

And he's been being cheered on by moles posing as freepers.

I dunno why he doesn't see that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
It's been very odd over there the last three days.

Jim Robinson made a plea to freepers that they not vote for the (R) candidate, and toss the election to the incumbent Magic One.

And he's been being cheered on by moles posing as freepers.

I dunno why he doesn't see that.

Yeah, I haven't been able to take it lately. I really need to find a couple of places (not wild about Drudge) that I can get a pretty good cross section of the news. That's the one thing that keeps me going back, there's so many people reading so many different news sources that every story you could ever want is there.

With the prospect of SCOTUS judges retiring, anyone who would advocate not voting for the Republican candidate is just ridiculous. With a Republican house & more senate seats (and us) we can put plenty of pressure on Romney, as we did with Bush & the Harriet Meyers fiasco. 0bama won't give a flying rats ass about this country or choosing someone who actually believes in the Constitution. I simply don't understand allowing the extreme left to gain that much power.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Yeah, I haven't been able to take it lately. I really need to find a couple of places (not wild about Drudge) that I can get a pretty good cross section of the news. That's the one thing that keeps me going back, there's so many people reading so many different news sources that every story you could ever want is there.

With the prospect of SCOTUS judges retiring, anyone who would advocate not voting for the Republican candidate is just ridiculous. With a Republican house & more senate seats (and us) we can put plenty of pressure on Romney, as we did with Bush & the Harriet Meyers fiasco. 0bama won't give a flying rats ass about this country or choosing someone who actually believes in the Constitution. I simply don't understand allowing the extreme left to gain that much power.

Of course, while I've always been fond of Drudge, I realize he's not everybody's cup of tea.

Don't get me wrong--as you mentioned with so many people posting from various news sources on freerepublic, it's still a good place to get a good taste of the daily news.  So I continue reading it.

But I'll be damned if I log in and comment there.

And your point about conservatives and Republicans, if they don't like Romney, concentrating on the down ticket (but still voting for Romney) is good.  Elect enough of them, and it helps Romney shift his sentiments middleward.

This is what we got, and we better take all we can get, and not fuss about what we got isn't "good enough."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
By the way, rumor has it Ballygrl is headed to the chopping block there.

It's kind of like excommunicating Mother Teresa from the Church.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline formerlurker

Bally just do a suicide run.   Go out on your terms.   

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Cindie

I get tons of my news from Twitter now.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
By the way, rumor has it Ballygrl is headed to the chopping block there.

It's kind of like excommunicating Mother Teresa from the Church.

LOL, it wouldn't shock me, it's OK though, I said everything I wanted to say yesterday.

Bally just do a suicide run. Go out on your terms.

Nah, like I just said, I said everything I wanted to say yesterday, I'm over it, unless someone posts a kookier comment.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
They laughed and berated Santorum's child after she cried when he lost the PA senate election. ****'em.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
As JimRob's dementia worsens, FR may go the way of Little Green Footballs.

It's pretty far down that road already.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
This is pretty rich coming from the same group that not only made fun of Justice Roberts two adopted boys...hinting that because of their looks the Roberts' had some how adopted closet Nazi's from the Aryan nation.

And then there were the Dummies that bought into Andrew Sullivan's sick theory on Trig Palin.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
This is pretty rich coming from the same group that not only made fun of Justice Roberts two adopted boys...hinting that because of their looks the Roberts' had some how adopted closet Nazi's from the Aryan nation.

And then there were the Dummies that bought into Andrew Sullivan's sick theory on Trig Palin.
And never apologized for it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I wonder if DU actually read the article yet, or if they are still referring only to the sensationalist headline ?

HANNITY: “I don’t think that it’s ever funny to make fun of — like your buddy [Bill] Maher did — the children of Rick Santorum or Gov. Palin in the manner he did.”

COULTER: “That’s right, and they do go after the children. I just say that going after the children generally ought to be off limits. It has not been off limits for Republicans, though, conservatives have taken the Obama children off limits. So maybe it’s time to start imitating liberals in another way and go after the Obama children. By the way, that has been done grotesquely and viciously over the years by the left.”