Author Topic: franksolich penetrates MIRT  (Read 6647 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: franksolich penetrates MIRT
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »
An answer to my post of how they'll sit there and take it.

Does everything have to be spelled out in crayon to you dolts?

For a decade now you idiots have continually gotten upset with us pointing and laughing at how stupid you are.  But despite your whining and crying, you can't do anything about it.  So just shut up and take it.  It's all any of you are good for anyway.  Just ignore that we're over here pointing out your hypocracy and immaturity.  Can you?  Because you haven't yet.

Remember, we didn't start this.  You did by mentioning your noticing of what we were doing rather than just going about your daily routines of spewing anti-American hatred.

Now if you want to step it up, any of you primitives can just cough up your name, address and SS# and we'll take it to the next level.  But minus your willingness to be personally punished (and rightfully so) by us for the blatant stupidity of your political viewpoints, just shut up and accept the fact that you're worthless tools and useful idiots.  We've already accepted that's what and who you are a long time ago.

The primitives like to think they're doing some serious drama here, but actually it's all slapstick.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2012, 07:48:12 PM »
Wow, I used the wrong word.

I'm not embarrassed by DUmmy vestanumbers, I'm sickened.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2012, 01:32:24 AM »
Whenever someone quotes her, and I see her posts, it embarrasses me that we're on the same message board.

+1
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2012, 07:04:21 AM »
Whenever someone quotes her, and I see her posts, it embarrasses me that we're on the same message board.

Oh I am going to have to do that for you from now on  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.