Author Topic: franksolich penetrates MIRT  (Read 6646 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: franksolich penetrates MIRT
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 07:45:07 AM »
www.democraticwarrior.com

www.oldelmtree.com

www.electstevedawes.com

Heh! I'd forgotten about Old Elm Tree and the hatred that seeps out of their pores over there.  Was jsut reminded when I stumbled across their thread mouring the death of Bin Laden.

AllenTownJake seems especially distraught in that one.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline hillneck

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 08:29:59 AM »
The lunatics are all stirred trying to figure it out.  It's quite amusing watching these idiots at times.   :rotf:   :tongue:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1240&pid=75196

MADem (70,623 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
4. WTF?

That's just sick.

How childish do people need to be? Who would care enough to go to those lengths? Don't those ****ing nitwits have LIVES?

In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »
Alright, which one of you left the PG on high, and forgot to turn it off? :???:
There's a bit of tail chasing going on over there.

This was cute.
Response to RZM (Original post)
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 07:00 AM
 rug (35,534 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

69. The Photography Group's on it.

Their covert surveillance of CC yielded this result.

>picture, go check it out.  :rotf:<
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1240&pid=75196

Damn, they keep making these cameras smaller and smaller.  
Too good to be true. :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 10:28:05 AM »
Ikonoklast (16,997 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
67. What they don't know over there is who frank is actually working for.

If they ever found out, they'd flee that site the same day, scrubbing furiously as they left.

But it's already too late.

He's sucked them in, and sold them out.

:ohnoes:

That would be a funny twist.  If frank was actually the mole here...  Hold on I hear helicopters over head.  And one can only assume they are black and unmarked.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2012, 10:34:25 AM »
They're still scurrying about, as if someone tossed a handful of peanuts onto monkey island.
Response to RZM (Original post)
Wed Apr 11, 2012, 09:29 PM
RainDog (21,399 posts) 

20. until last year I didn't even know that site existed

and had no idea people wasted their time "infiltrating" and blahblahblah.

I'm not surprised to see a woman there calling herself a twat, tho.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »
:ohnoes:

That would be a funny twist.  If frank was actually the mole here...  Hold on I hear helicopters over head.  And one can only assume they are black and unmarked.

What the DUmpmonkiez don't realize is that Skinner is Frank.

Think about it. A sight that each day exposes the insanity of the leftists to the public.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »
MADem (70,623 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
4. WTF?

That's just sick.

How childish do people need to be? Who would care enough to go to those lengths? Don't those ****ing nitwits have LIVES?

Would that be like the hordes of DUmmies now posting at FR, cheering on JimRob's dementia?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2012, 10:58:18 AM »

Would that be like the hordes of DUmmies now posting at FR, cheering on JimRob's dementia?

:lmao: I totally thought the same thing! I even posted something similar to that and the person who was willing to engage in discussion before that? never answered me.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2012, 11:21:26 AM »
Ikonoklast (16,997 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
67. What they don't know over there is who frank is actually working for.

If they ever found out, they'd flee that site the same day, scrubbing furiously as they left.

But it's already too late.

He's sucked them in, and sold them out.
Was that Omaha Steve's big secret? :rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »
I like the way Skins alleges moles aren't any big deal.

Yeah, yeah.  Sure, sure.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline hillneck

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »
They're still scurrying about, as if someone tossed a handful of peanuts onto monkey island.

I was thinking more along the line of carp at the local park pond.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2012, 12:52:42 PM »

I was thinking more along the line of carp at the local park pond.

It's funny, because Skins already told the primitives to calm down; it's not that big of a deal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2012, 12:55:09 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me that there are people who don't have vesta on ignore.

Why would I put her on ignore (come to think of it I don't even know how to do it). She posts in more places than here. I've enjoyed many of her comments in the Spa.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2012, 02:06:27 PM »
Why would I put her on ignore (come to think of it I don't even know how to do it). She posts in more places than here. I've enjoyed many of her comments in the Spa.

You're way too kind, dearest heart.

I'm thinking later this afternoon--it's pouring rain and cool in the Sandhills today--I'll go somewhere else and use one of my moles on Skins's island to discombobulate the primitives, jiggle them a little bit.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »

Cindie

Her posts confirm to me that I am not nuts so I don't put her on ignore either.  I can be pretty nutty  :panic:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2012, 04:54:06 PM »
Congratulations, you've actually prompted $kammer into posting!

I can neither confirm nor deny that one of my moles from way back serves as a forum host there.  *blush* Actually, I was asked, almost begged, to serve in that capacity.  I haven't gotten as far as you, but that day may come soon.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2012, 04:58:39 PM »

Cindie

Thank you Delilah and Gina, EVERY forum needs at least one fruit cake, harmless but totally whacked out. Think of me as a Grandma with early stages of Old Timers ---Or Betty White playing quarters with Tequila.

You know I have been  thinking, about all this Mole stuff.  After reading the comments at DU about Poor Frank, a nicer man one can not meet, I wonder about the posters that say the nastiest things about him.  So far there are 3
that could be HIM, some are by their posts making him into a Superman, a really brilliant antagonist [  naturally we know he is very talented], but if these posters are not moles then they by denigrating Frank,  send the DU members by the dozen over here to see what he is up to.

Th DU seems to spend allot of time checking out the CC, I check out the DU for a good laugh and some idea just what kind of a s*it hole they are making of our country.   Darn was it my generation that caused our kids and grand kids to live in LA-LA land.??

It is grand to find all the level headed people in CC, Except for Gobucks, he hates me for some reason, no sense of humor, he expects me to think like a man.   Sorry MR. Bucks, my brain is in my head like all woman, not like a man who pays more attention to the little guy in their pants.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2012, 05:13:51 PM »
Thank you Delilah and Gina, EVERY forum needs at least one fruit cake, harmless but totally whacked out. Think of me as a Grandma with early stages of Old Timers ---Or Betty White playing quarters with Tequila.

You know I have been  thinking, about all this Mole stuff.  After reading the comments at DU about Poor Frank, a nicer man one can not meet, I wonder about the posters that say the nastiest things about him.  So far there are 3
that could be HIM, some are by their posts making him into a Superman, a really brilliant antagonist [ naturally we know he is very talented], but if these posters are not moles then they by denigrating Frank, send the DU members by the dozen over here to see what he is up to.

Th DU seems to spend allot of time checking out the CC, I check out the DU for a good laugh and some idea just what kind of a s*it hole they are making of our country.   Darn was it my generation that caused our kids and grand kids to live in LA-LA land.??

It is grand to find all the level headed people in CC, Except for Gobucks, he hates me for some reason, no sense of humor, he expects me to think like a man.   Sorry MR. Bucks, my brain is in my head like all woman, not like a man who pays more attention to the little guy in their pants.

You can be a little quirky vesta, but I like quirky LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »
Her posts confirm to me that I am not nuts so I don't put her on ignore either.  I can be pretty nutty 
Whenever someone quotes her, and I see her posts, it embarrasses me that we're on the same message board.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
Whenever someone quotes her, and I see her posts, it embarrasses me that we're on the same message board.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Well La-De-Dar, so just who are you Mr. Bucks, some dude that the word for Honkey was used to describe white men that drove up to a black woman's home and honked the horn as they were embarrassed to be seen taking a woman of color out for sex ????

Whats the matter with you, are you the kind of person that will screw the maid but not take them into Polite society as her accent and lack of education would embarrass you ???

OH please, you remind me of a person with a family member that walks with a limp or has a hairlip that one  ignores in public.   What, do you lock a relative in the attic when they grow old and begin to speak their mind and tell it as they see it??

So you are embarrassed that a low life such as I are on the same forum as such a high brow as you.   Tough titty, get used to it, the CC is my home port as well as yours.   And yes both of my eyes are on both sides of my head they are not on the same side.

Mr. Bucks, you are the effete intellectual snob of my youth .

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2012, 06:11:53 PM »

that could be HIM, some are by their posts making him into a Superman, a really brilliant antagonist [  naturally we know he is very talented], but if these posters are not moles then they by denigrating Frank,  send the DU members by the dozen over here to see what he is up to.

Vesta, I love fruitcake.  You are aces in my book. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2012, 06:13:22 PM »
If they only knew who was over there,lol. :tongue:
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2012, 06:36:53 PM »
Vesta, I love fruitcake.  You are aces in my book. 

Vista is a Frank internal mole.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2012, 06:49:40 PM »
An answer to my post of how they'll sit there and take it.

Quote from:
MADem

98. Sit back and "take" what, precisely?

Does everything have to be spelled out in crayon to you dolts?

For a decade now you idiots have continually gotten upset with us pointing and laughing at how stupid you are.  But despite your whining and crying, you can't do anything about it.  So just shut up and take it.  It's all any of you are good for anyway.  Just ignore that we're over here pointing out your hypocracy and immaturity.  Can you?  Because you haven't yet.

Remember, we didn't start this.  You did by mentioning your noticing of what we were doing rather than just going about your daily routines of spewing anti-American hatred.

Now if you want to step it up, any of you primitives can just cough up your name, address and SS# and we'll take it to the next level.  But minus your willingness to be personally punished (and rightfully so) by us for the blatant stupidity of your political viewpoints, just shut up and accept the fact that you're worthless tools and useful idiots.  We've already accepted that's what and who you are a long time ago.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2012, 06:53:51 PM »

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Well La-De-Dar, so just who are you Mr. Bucks, some dude that the word for Honkey was used to describe white men that drove up to a black woman's home and honked the horn as they were embarrassed to be seen taking a woman of color out for sex ????

Whats the matter with you, are you the kind of person that will screw the maid but not take them into Polite society as her accent and lack of education would embarrass you ???

OH please, you remind me of a person with a family member that walks with a limp or has a hairlip that one  ignores in public.   What, do you lock a relative in the attic when they grow old and begin to speak their mind and tell it as they see it??

So you are embarrassed that a low life such as I are on the same forum as such a high brow as you.   Tough titty, get used to it, the CC is my home port as well as yours.   And yes both of my eyes are on both sides of my head they are not on the same side.

Mr. Bucks, you are the effete intellectual snob of my youth .

I enjoy your contribution here.  Seems he has a disdain for opposite thinking, but I can understand in a way.  It is a culture war and a war for the soul of the country.  It is deeply divided.  But, you are showing disdain back, so two rights and two wrongs add up to an even keel.