Author Topic: franksolich penetrates MIRT  (Read 6644 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: franksolich penetrates MIRT
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 10:12:52 PM »
Since when Frank, I have yet to see God  doing a damn thing to help the righteous in the world, check out Europe and the Witch Hunts. And the time since then.  

Did Jesus die for the Muslims to come after his death ??  Did Jesus die for the sins of the people in his time or for the people 2000 years late??

Much theology and wonder at what Gods plans are for us,   Are we to follow the belief system of 2000 years ago and at the same time give disparagement to the others that also follow that system.

Like it or not, the system at the time of Jesus was the Father of Islam.  There were a few times Jesus spoke out or acted against the laws.  He spoke out against stoning a woman, and went quite crazy in the Temple of GOD to drive the money changers out.  

As Jesus said "  Rend unto Cesar what is Cesar's"   This opened the gates for all the Hell Fire to come about.

For some reason God quit interfearing in the problems of humans and left us alone to figure out how to live.

The good the bad all came to one result, they all died .  A good man, a Saint among his loved ones is buried next to a wicked man that bought his grave into the realm of the the good.

I'm not even going to try.  Too much stupid. 

http://www.electstevedawes.com
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 10:16:30 PM »
It's really unfortunate that half the DUmpmonkeys have read this thread, and it features the halfwit vestanumbers.

Make that quarterwit.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 11:11:04 PM »
Oh my.

No link, never mind anything else.

This is from the hidden MIRT forum on Skins's island.

It's a tad bit old, but there's a reason for that.

heh.

Machiavelli has got nothing on you!  :rofl:

Offline Zeus

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 11:15:30 PM »
I guess the next thing you're going to tell me is that Louis L' Amour hasn't written anything in the past few years.

naw he has a ghost writer now.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 11:19:36 PM »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 11:50:36 PM »
Wow, 36 "guests" viewing this thread.

Guess what, primitives?  We own you, and we'll do whatever we want whenever we want, and you'll just sit back and take it, or you'll wish you did.

Whoa.

This does have a high "view count."

One wonders what the primitives are trying to glean from it.

www.electstevedawes.com
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 11:57:25 PM »
Machiavelli has got nothing on you!  :rofl:

You know, over the years I've given Elad plenty of clues about how to identify my moles, and that none of them has ever been deep-sixed tells me that Skins wants franksolich to hang around Skins's island.

It's hilarious that the primitives think franksolich's moles would post similarly the way he posts in the free world.

Moles blend in; they don't stick out like trolls.

franksolich's moles look like all the other primitives, not like franksolich. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 12:36:05 AM »
naw he has a ghost writer now.

Hmmmm.

The primitives keep hanging around this thread.

I thought it would be a good time to put up a certain photograph, but then figured nah, that part of franksolich has been overexposed, so I decided against it.

One wonders what the lurking primitives are trying to learn from this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 01:16:44 AM »
It's really unfortunate that half the DUmpmonkeys have read this thread, and it features the halfwit vestanumbers.

Make that quarterwit.

Actually...considering she's one of them...they are probably hi 5'ing themselves because they think she just pwn3d a bunch of Freeptards.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 05:44:29 AM »
Poor primitives.

Who is gonna MIRT the MIRT team ?

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2012, 06:52:21 AM »
Is Frank a bff to some of the most famous idiots over there?  like Nadin and Stinky?  :popcorn:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2012, 06:59:52 AM »
Is Frank a bff to some of the most famous idiots over there?  like Nadin and Stinky?  :popcorn:

I have one main mole and two subsidiary pinch-hitting moles.

The last thing I'm going to do is describe my main mole, other than to point out my main mole follows the primitive party-line to perfection, to precision, to a tee.

I will say however that one of the lesser moles is one of nadin's biggest fans on Skins's island.

Chrome Dome isn't worth the attention of any of my moles on Skins's island; he's much more interesting watching from this side of the sea.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 07:08:40 AM »

The last thing I'm going to do is describe my main mole, other than to point out my main mole follows the primitive party-line to perfection, to precision, to a tee.

I will say however that one of the lesser moles is one of nadin's biggest fans on Skins's island.

Chrome Dome isn't worth the attention of any of my moles on Skins's island; he's much more interesting watching from this side of the sea.
I thought your main mole was the one working at CurrentTV?
What happened to that one?

On another note...
I thought it would be a good time to put up a certain photograph, but then figured nah, that part of franksolich has been overexposed, so I decided against it.
Probably a good idea.
Posting the "naked baby on the bear rug" photo in this tread would creep out DU, not to mention all the rest of us kind folks. :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2012, 07:10:38 AM »

How about Steve at www.electstevedawes.com ?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2012, 07:12:30 AM »

My main advice to those trying out moles is don't lose your head.

The primitives say mostly really stupid and hate-filled things, but don't let it get to you.

After all, the primitives and what they think and say don't mean anything more than what one flushed down the commode on August 17, 1987.

If one gets agitated and bent out of shape, immediately leave, and go back later.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2012, 07:13:59 AM »
mine doesn't post much, I need to post more because a quiet mole sticks out over there  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2012, 07:14:42 AM »
How about Steve at www.electstevedawes.com ?

It's obvious dealing with the big guy's like stealing candy from a baby.

franksolich, being a principled and sporting person, doesn't steal candy from babies.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2012, 07:15:32 AM »

What would even be better...is if he was in the inner circle of legendary DUmmies like LynnTheDem...DistressedAmerican...and MrScirpio.   :whistling:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2012, 07:20:45 AM »
What would even be better...is if he was in the inner circle of legendary DUmmies like LynnTheDem...DistressedAmerican...and MrScirpio.   :whistling:

I always wanted to be in Chief S itting Bull's inner circle, the Greatest Primitive Ever, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive "Redstone," but alas fate swept the Greatest Primitive Ever away from this time and place before I could weasel my way in.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2012, 07:26:33 AM »
I always wanted to be in Chief S itting Bull's inner circle, the Greatest Primitive Ever, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive "Redstone," but alas fate swept the Greatest Primitive Ever away from this time and place before I could weasel my way in.

Speaking of moles...mine is still active and getting emails at Big Jerry's Salon.  Hey frank mind if I borrow your boat?  I need to row over to one of the lesser islands in the DUmmie chain.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2012, 07:27:59 AM »

A mole of mine--now extinct since late 2005, early 2006--was one of the minor-league legendary primitives, never mind which one.

It was about that time I was getting tired of him, and so threw him away in a big hissy-fit with my fellow alum Skins over the Roberts and Alioto nominations to the U.S. Supreme Court.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2012, 07:30:13 AM »
Speaking of moles...mine is still active and getting emails at Big Jerry's Salon.  Hey frank mind if I borrow your boat?  I need to row over to one of the lesser islands in the DUmmie chain.

www.democraticwarrior.com

www.oldelmtree.com

www.electstevedawes.com
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 07:37:43 AM »
Posting the "naked baby on the bear rug" photo in this tread would creep out DU, not to mention all the rest of us kind folks. :-)

It's been extraordinary, this thread, the lurking primitives who've been reading it.

I was up about 12:45 a.m. during the night (uh, fully clothed), and lots of primitives were reading it, trying to glean information from it.

It struck me however that 12:45 a.m. in Nebraska is nearly 2:00 a.m. in Maryland, and given the frailty of his health, probably the sparkling old dude should've been asleep in bed, rather than reading franksolich.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 07:39:02 AM »
It's been extraordinary, this thread, the lurking primitives who've been reading it.

I was up about 12:45 a.m. during the night (uh, fully clothed), and lots of primitives were reading it, trying to glean information from it.

It struck me however that 12:45 a.m. in Nebraska is nearly 2:00 a.m. in Maryland, and given the frailty of his health, probably the sparkling old dude should've been asleep in bed, rather than reading franksolich.

people need jobs www.electstevedawes.com

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 07:42:46 AM »
people need jobs www.electstevedawes.com

23 Guests are viewing this board

:whistling: