Author Topic: primitives discuss the firing of some obscure radio celebrity  (Read 3646 times)

Offline Delmar

Re: primitives discuss the firing of some obscure radio celebrity
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2012, 05:22:43 PM »
Is Keith an elitist?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/keith-olbermann-complained-to-current-that-car-service-drivers-smelled-talked-to-him/

Keith Olbermann Complained To Current That Car Service Drivers ‘Smelled, Talked To Him’

Continued at the link
No more of an elitist than Harry Reid.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2012, 05:48:57 PM »
Is Keith an elitist?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/keith-olbermann-complained-to-current-that-car-service-drivers-smelled-talked-to-him/

Keith Olbermann Complained To Current That Car Service Drivers ‘Smelled, Talked To Him’

Continued at the link
From the link,
The network fired Olbermann for what it says is breach of contract, citing unauthorized absences from work, failure to promote the network, and disparagement of the company and its executives.
But...Didn't current KNOW all this BEFORE they hired this guy.
PS, the link is a riot, Queef is impossible to work with and a far worse narcissist than Obama.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2012, 06:42:47 PM »
Mr. Olbermann, however, has said he has been very careful to fulfill the terms of his contract. On Twitter on Friday afternoon, he apologized to his fans for joining Current at all, calling it “a sincere and well-intentioned gesture on my part, but in retrospect a foolish one.”

I like how Olbermann makes it sound like he was doing Current a favor by taking the job there in the first place.  Arrogance.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2012, 06:51:16 PM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Look at this site I found via the comments section at mediaite:

http://www.thedailyrash.com/keith-olbermmans-mom-evicts-him-from-basement

Keith Olbermann’s Mom Evicted Him from Her Basement

Excerpts :lmao:

Olbermann has been giving Republicans verbal lashings that arouse far left liberals to such a degree that many become babbling idiots.

High school friend Lionel Burnett told The Daily Rash that Olbermann was a sports fanatic when he was a kid.

“He lived and breathed baseball and football and it drove him nuts that he had no athletic abilities. Plus, he has Celiac disease, so he’s had that chronic diarrhea thing his whole life.” Mr. Burnett winced and then continued. “But he loved sports so much that we all knew he would be successful with his locker room interviews.”

“Keith was always talking about the famous feud he was having with Bill O’Reilly,” remembered Oscar Peterson, a long time neighbor and friend of Mrs. Olbermann, “but it takes two people to have a feud and O’Reilly has never mentioned Keith on his show or in print. I sometimes wonder if he even knows who Keith is!”

“His mom told me that he would spend hours in the basement standing face to face with his poster of Bill O’Reilly, screaming at it until his voice was so hoarse that he couldn’t speak.”

Neighbor Barb Simpson said she accompanied Mrs. Olbermann to the basement one time to get some fabric softener.

“We didn’t know Keith was home until we were half-way down the stairs. When we saw him it frightened us. He was wearing a suit and he was soaked with sweat. There was a poster of Bill O’Reilly on his wall and it was dripping with what looked like spit.”

Mrs. Simpson nervously lit a cigarette.

“I thought there was a naked man lying on his bed but when I got a closer look I saw that it was a blow-up doll.”

Mrs. Simpson nervously puffed on her cigarette.

“And then I realized that it looked exactly like Rush Limbaugh!” Mrs. Simpson shuddered. “I screamed and when I started to run Mr. Olbermann grabbed me and said, ‘It’s not what you think Mrs. Simpson!’ So I kicked him you know where and ran back upstairs.”
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2012, 09:06:40 PM »
Keef is the only person I can think of who would give nadin a run for her money in an arrogance contest.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2012, 11:42:29 AM »
Keef is the only person I can think of who would give nadin a run for her money in an arrogance contest.

He'd still lose to her, though.
apres moi, le deluge