Author Topic: primitives discuss the firing of some obscure radio celebrity  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: primitives discuss the firing of some obscure radio celebrity
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2012, 08:37:39 PM »
They should play old episode's of Rush' TV show. I'd watch!

Me too!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2012, 08:39:20 PM »
BadtotheboneBob
110. Al Jazeera?

No... Really... Why not? Why limit himself to just the US?

:whatever:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2012, 08:43:00 PM »
Where was this liberal in the Trayvon case?
He was busy tasting the rainbow.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2012, 11:06:03 PM »
Bad week to be a DUmmie....
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 11:44:40 PM »
www.aljazeera.com/

Did ya know PBS broadcasts the AlJazeera English translation broadcast every night?

What more do we need to know in order to get our government to stop their funding?

Do American leftist actually believe the crap that slime propagandizes? I didn't think even the left was that ****in' stooooopid!

I am simply devastated by this news. I really like Elliot Spitzer, but Keith Olbermann is a one of a kind. People make fun of his huge head, but he had a huge brain that needed a lot of room. A detractor recently mentioned "no one is irreplaceable" but Keith Olbermann is. There is no one else like him. As for his personality downsides, people with a heck of lot of smarts and high standards tend to expect too much from others. In other words, they can't measure up to his same standards, and he doesn't understand why.

Oh for cripes sake! MyAssIsGrass has really gone off the deep end this time! "They can't measure up to his standards"? Ya gotta be shittin' me!

I believe that has to be the most ignorant thing I've heard a DUmb**** mutter this year!

The only ones who thought this prick was some kind of intellectual was OlberDork himself, and AL the liar Gore!

How much more pathetic can you get?

That idiot couldn't host the "Roto Rooter Show" if he used his own shit, which every time I've heard him open his mouth, seems to be all that comes out!

He thinks he's goin' to sue Current TV. Yeah right! Their lawyers are the same ones who defended Clintoon during the Lewinsky blow job scandal. You know, where we didn't know what the meaning of "is" is! Oh yeah, and a BJ and pokin' some broad with a cigar wasn't sex, even though ya "spuzzed" on her dress!

Good luck OlberDork! I doubt your lawyers will be able to keep up with AL's! After all, he's still sellin' carbon credits to all those fools in Hollywierd! If Tipper couldn't take him down a notch, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell! 

She was a helluva lot better lookin'! Well, maybe not from the backside. I imagine you're gettin' pretty used to that position, ain't ya? Ya seem to be gettin' it on a regular basis lately!

It ain't like ya don't deserve it! Karma and all that jazz, ya know. Payback's a muthuh ****uh!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:07:53 AM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 11:49:20 PM »
I know one of our public-access cable channels broadcast al-Jazeera in addition to Amy Goodman's Democracy Now!  I don't remember seeing it on PBS, but I would have to take another look.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 12:00:35 AM »
It's seems the unplanned, uncooridinated boycott by conservatives of KO's show succeeded in getting him fired.  See libs, we don't even have to try and we can do things that take you idiots years to organize and fail to accomplish.
You know, it's an interesting mathematical accident, but algoreTV claims Keef had 170,000 viewers.

With 300,000,000 people in the country, that means our boycott was 99.94% successful.

People who watched Keef were as exactly as rare as the impurities in Ivory soap!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 12:01:28 AM »
Impure as in rotten, to the lib core.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 12:09:28 AM »
I know one of our public-access cable channels broadcast al-Jazeera in addition to Amy Goodman's Democracy Now!  I don't remember seeing it on PBS, but I would have to take another look.

I get it on a PBS college feed. The University  of Washington I believe.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 12:11:12 AM »
You do live in moonbat country. 

Condolences.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 03:23:02 AM »
I am glad that Keith Olbermann, and his freakishly large cabeza are unemployed.  Unfortunately, he probably has enough cash squirreled away to live live pretty well until he dies.  I hope that algore sues his balls off and leaves him penniless and on the street.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2012, 03:43:25 AM »
Kieth Olbermann blocked me from his twitter feed after I suggested that he find a pair of glasses that actually fit his giant head.

:rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2012, 04:01:40 AM »
I :heart: John Gibson because he has always called Keith Olbermann an asshole to his face.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ubY9DISXJlk[/youtube]

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2012, 06:18:54 AM »
They should play old episode's of Rush' TV show. I'd watch!

I think that Glenn Beck might be free to do another show.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2012, 06:45:30 AM »
DUmmy heads must have exploded over this, Qweef loses his job, but Rush is still on the air.  There are times when everything works out just right.  :-) :rofl: :rotf:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2012, 07:42:44 AM »
I :heart: John Gibson because he has always called Keith Olbermann an asshole to his face.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ubY9DISXJlk[/youtube]
^5 for posting that one, I missed it and I needed a new book to read.

I really need to get the city to start a right wing section at the local library here in P_town North just for the exploding head effect. :rofl:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2012, 08:25:41 AM »
BadtotheboneBob
110. Al Jazeera?

No... Really... Why not? Why limit himself to just the US?

Because al Jazeera already said that with their steady content of conspiracy theories, Jew-hatred and head-slapping histrionic emotional rage coverage Olbermann was simply too unstable to proper convey their network's sense of serious news coverage.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »
DUmmy heads must have exploded over this, Qweef loses his job, but Rush is still on the air.  There are times when everything works out just right.  :-) :rofl: :rotf:
I love that "all is right in the world" feeling. I wish I had it more.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2012, 01:08:14 PM »
You do live in moonbat country. 

Condolences.

Far from it. He lives in the Northwest's version of "God's Country".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2012, 01:59:45 PM »
I sure hope Queef hasn't burned his bridges with Chrissy Matthews after the video of the two of them in bed together went public. :popcorn: I'll just bet he's in the mood for some consolation buttsex about now.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »
:o Well, time for a boycott of Current TV!  :lmao:

Well first I'd have to get before I could boycott it.

But before you GET it, you have to FIND it.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: Re: primitives discuss the firing of some obscure radio celebrity
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2012, 02:38:47 PM »
But before you GET it, you have to FIND it.

How does one boycott a channel that no one watches anyway? :???
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2012, 03:51:18 PM »
Is Keith an elitist?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/keith-olbermann-complained-to-current-that-car-service-drivers-smelled-talked-to-him/

Keith Olbermann Complained To Current That Car Service Drivers ‘Smelled, Talked To Him’

On the heels of Countdown host Keith Olbermann‘s firing from Current TV, the network and sources close to it have been quick to buttress their case for the dismissal with details of the temperamental star’s antics. One such source tells Mediaite, among other things, that Olbermann went through 8 different car services (he doesn’t drive), and complained to the network that some of the drivers “smelled,” and “talked to him,” the latter detail echoing a leak that once dogged then-Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain.

Earlier, Howard Kurtz tweeted that he was “Hearing allegation that Olbermann switched car co’s and vendors because Current didn’t pay the bills,” which Olbermann retweeted, but our source says that is not true, that Kurtz has been contacted about the item, and that no one else at Current has had this issue.

Continued at the link
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »
Is Keith an elitist?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/keith-olbermann-complained-to-current-that-car-service-drivers-smelled-talked-to-him/

Keith Olbermann Complained To Current That Car Service Drivers ‘Smelled, Talked To Him’

Continued at the link
He sounds to be as big a prick as fat bastard Mikey Moore is.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2012, 05:01:50 PM »
He sounds to be as big a prick as fat bastard Mikey Moore is.
Get in my belly !