Author Topic: BWAH-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!  (Read 830 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
BWAH-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
« on: March 06, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »
villager (17,366 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
LulzSec Leader Betrays All of Anonymous

LulzSec Leader Betrays All of Anonymous

According to the FBI, you're looking at Sabu, the head of LulzSec, and the de facto King of Anonymous—easily the most notorious and influential hacker alive today. One thing: he just turned in his people to the police.

The name Sabu should be familiar: as part of LulzSec, a potent offshoot of Anonymous, he masterminded legendary attacks against the CIA, FBI, Sony, and numerous other corporate and government targets. He was their Captain Hook. That was before. Fox News reports the shadowy hack deity is not only confirmed to be unemployed 28-year-old New Yorker Hector Xavier Monsegur, but that Sabu has been "collaborating with the government for months," leading to a string of arrests around the world today. It's unclear how many will be dragged down with Sabu's nine months of federal collaborating, but it's safe to assume whatever vestiges of LulzSec remained are toast—we'll know for sure when all of the indictments are unsealed.

And according to Fox, the dragnet was thick:

On August 15, 2011 Monsegur pleaded guilty to more than ten charges relating to his hacking activity. In the following few weeks, he worked almost daily out of FBI offices, helping the feds identify and ultimately take down the other high-level members of LulzSec and Anonymous, sources said.

<snip>

http://gizmodo.com/5890825/lulzsec-leader-betrays-all-of-anonymous

yodermon (4,478 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

1. .. and the survivors are the smarter ones. Anonymous Darwinism. n/t

villager (17,366 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

2. could well be... certainly the response from "surviving" Anonymous members...

...will be... interesting...

AngryAmish (18,686 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

3. Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal

Snake Alchemist (1,723 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

4. Looks like he's going to pull a Frank Abignale. nt

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002390885

:nelson:

BTW - Sabu is unemployed and lives in public housing from where he coordinated his assaults against the government he claims is so immoral.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: BWAH-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 11:51:13 AM »
Snake Alchemist (1,723 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

4. Looks like he's going to pull a Frank Abignale. nt
Less Frank and more Whittaker Chambers. 
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 12:16:46 PM »
Not surprising. There is no honor among the miscreants and thieves of the Left. They'll sell each other out in a heartbeat. We've seen time and again how they throw their most worshipped icons under the bus at the slightest provocation. The same will happen with their hero-traitor, Bradley Manning. Right now he's filling his Underoos, waiting to sell out Assange or anyone else they put on the table in order to avoid that life sentence hanging over him. Real brave cast of characters you have there, DUmmies.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 12:21:42 PM »
Narked out all his peeps.  What a true-blue Leftard!

:rotf:

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 12:53:24 PM »
yodermon (4,478 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

1. .. and the survivors are the smarter ones. Anonymous Darwinism. n/t

Why are the Liberals so for Darwinism yet do everything possible to stop Darwinism?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 12:55:50 PM »
Translation: someone showed him how many years he was looking at in federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison if he didn't roll over.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »
Translation: someone showed him how many years he was looking at in federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison if he didn't roll over.

One way or another he was rolling over.

It's safer to do it for a mere metaphorical sodomizing.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 01:20:37 PM »
Not surprising. There is no honor among the miscreants and thieves of the Left. They'll sell each other out in a heartbeat. We've seen time and again how they throw their most worshipped icons under the bus at the slightest provocation. The same will happen with their hero-traitor, Bradley Manning. Right now he's filling his Underoos, waiting to sell out Assange or anyone else they put on the table in order to avoid that life sentence hanging over him. Real brave cast of characters you have there, DUmmies.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Can't wait to see things then! O-) O-) O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 02:45:52 PM »

Indeed- and looking at his 'pucker up' photo - He will be, erm.... 'popular'..

(linking from Gawker-- don't know if the image will show up)

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 03:15:34 PM »

How did the old saying go  "You ___ with the bull you get the horn".

Starting a war with law enforcement, regardless how smart you think you are and stupid you assume them to be, is probably not a real great idea. 

I am sure his options were fully explained to him:  You can cooperate and receive a degree of protection or we will let it be known you cooperated and you will receive no protection but a decent burial.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »
You gotta wonder how these idiots all find each other.  The only thing they're good at is hacking, because Rule #1 and #2 to getting away with it is working alone and not telling anybody.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »

It is amazing how fast the left will abandon their friends, principles, and anything else when they are caught.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 03:29:11 PM »
You gotta wonder how these idiots all find each other.  The only thing they're good at is hacking, because Rule #1 and #2 to getting away with it is working alone and not telling anybody.

Indeed -- All of Anonymous must resemble this right about now -

-as they realize that if one of their big dogs turned them in, that there may be lots of other moles in the woodwork. Actually, logic dictates that not only 'there might be', but 'there must be'.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 03:42:36 PM »
...there may be lots of other moles in the woodwork. Actually, logic dictates that not only 'there might be', but 'there must be'.

You betcha!

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 03:59:52 PM »
You betcha!

So, then, it's kinda like another anti-governmental organization we know about, where social misfits and loners abound . . . I'll bet you thought I was going to say "DU" . . . well, I am!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.