Author Topic: The endorsement.....  (Read 3781 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: The endorsement.....
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2012, 03:45:00 PM »
I certainly wouldn't be surprised. I don't know anyone else who follows "girls" basketball like he does without havin' a relative involved.

Somebody wanna 'splain that to me?

Sounds kinky to me!

Not kinky, downright sick.

Offline Glen

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »
you brought up unintended consequences as a conservative I would love it if we the american people would start treating the sickness of our country.  The main problem or sickness is the unintended consequences.  The "New Deal" the Minimum Wage act of 1938.  These allowed the Gov. under the guise of it is good for the american people  to control every aspect of living we have.  The unintended consequences needs to be the battle cry for the Next Generation of United States voters or there will not be many to follow.   

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2012, 05:44:59 PM »
you brought up unintended consequences as a conservative I would love it if we the american people would start treating the sickness of our country.  The main problem or sickness is the unintended consequences.  The "New Deal" the Minimum Wage act of 1938.  These allowed the Gov. under the guise of it is good for the american people  to control every aspect of living we have.  The unintended consequences needs to be the battle cry for the Next Generation of United States voters or there will not be many to follow.  

Uh, bubba, have ya been to the lounge and introduced yerself so we kinda have an idea who ya are? If not, it might be just a tad early to dive into the thick of things.

Be better if ya hit the lounge and let us know who ya are. Even we get Trolls.

Mind ya, I'm not accusing, just bein' careful.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!