Author Topic: DU: Andrew Breitbart Dead, Age 43  (Read 5555 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: DU: Andrew Breitbart Dead, Age 43
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »
ABC News: "Big Government broke the ACORN child sex trafficking scandal"

The Wielding Truth
9. What "ACORN child sex trafficking scandal ????
DUmmies in Full Denial.

They forget that ACORN was not just about voter fraud, but also helping lower income people defraud the government in other ways.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 10:42:03 AM »
Stinky

Link

Scumbags

Oh my.

I wonder what the clam-killer old dude thinks of himself then.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 10:46:33 AM »

Imagine what a stupid, unemployed, failed-at-life, bitter, skanky shitbird you have to be to write more than two words on the passing of someone you hate.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 10:47:57 AM »
DEAR READER: In the first decade of the DRUDGEREPORT Andrew Breitbart was a constant source of energy, passion and commitment. We shared a love of headlines, a love of the news, an excitement about what's happening. I don't think there was a single day during that time when we did not flash each other or laugh with each other, or challenge each other. I still see him in my mind's eye in Venice Beach, the sunny day I met him. He was in his mid 20's. It was all there. He had a wonderful, loving family and we all feel great sadness for them today... MDRUDGE

http://www.drudgereport.com/
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 10:49:18 AM »
I wish it wasn't cliche to think the DUde is a worthless pile of shit. But even Sparkly does.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 10:52:37 AM »
I wish it wasn't cliche to think the DUde is a worthless pile of shit. But even Sparkly does.

Face it; the clam-killing old dude's on the twilight edge of life in this Time and Place, and is full of regrets for which he has not enough time to redress, nor to turn over a new leaf.

It's very sad.

I'll agree he's a worthless pile of excrement, but it needs added it's all his own fault.  He made himself thus.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 11:38:19 AM »
He apparently said, last year, that he had heart issues.  Looks like they got him.

Alan Colmes and Jim Pinkerton are talking about Breitbart now.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »
To those being nasty I say :bird:

To those being classy I say Thank You.

And IMO the anger from the left comes down to this:

Annoy a Conservative by lying to them, annoy a Liberal by telling them the truth.

Andrew told the truth!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2012, 12:11:50 PM »
Donna Brazile ‏ @donnabrazile

Andrew Breitbart was a conservative political combatant who was unafraid of his critics. We battled on and off air, but he was a genius.

MicheleMilesGardiner ‏ @LA_WriterChick

Wonder why I'm no longer lib? Look at the left's infantile vitriol re Breitbart. Some of us grow up. Others just let brains rot.

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
First mother****er that starts grave dancing is going to regret it.
In a way, I prefer the DUmpmonkeys' honest reactions. It's about the only time they're honest.

Like the reactions of all those adherents to the Religion of Peace when they got news of 9/11.

And there's something to be said for being pleased at the elimination of an enemy, instead of the silly piety contests that break out whenever a DUmpmonkey or a DUmmy politician takes up his deserved residence in Hell.

Offline Karin

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 12:35:19 PM »
I say let them spew.  I don't have to read it.  But plenty of others are watching, linking, screencapping. 

The kind, tolerant, compassionate, inclusive liberals.  Democrats on Display. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 12:39:32 PM »
I say let them spew.  I don't have to read it.  But plenty of others are watching, linking, screencapping. 

The kind, tolerant, compassionate, inclusive liberals.  Democrats on Display.

Twitter is linking to leftist blogs and websites, let Americans see the hate from the left.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 12:55:26 PM »
Twitter is linking to leftist blogs and websites, let Americans see the hate from the left.

I linked to DU on my Facebook page.  I do that when they really show how sick they are.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 01:05:11 PM »
Kudos to both of the people Ballygrl cited a few posts above.  Donna Brazille has a bit of class, and Michele Miles Gardiner has a lot of class (she's no longer a lib).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 01:22:11 PM »
Kudos to both of the people Ballygrl cited a few posts above.  Donna Brazille has a bit of class, and Michele Miles Gardiner has a lot of class (she's no longer a lib).

so really the classier you are the more you lean right ........... :hyper:  makes sense

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 01:25:17 PM »
Michele Miles Gardiner has a lot of class (she's no longer a lib).

Reminds me of that lesbian convert, Tammy Bruce. I love when she fills in for Laura Ingraham.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
They're always the ones shrieking "HATE SPEECH HATE SPEECH HATE SPEECH!!!!!"  And just look at them.  I know I'm not saying anything new, but why don't they see that? 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 02:00:53 PM »
Rush and Hannity need to hear about the gravedancing.  So typical of the Left.

Rush mentioned Twitter, but just grouped the web sites into one lump of lefty heaters of Breitbert and called them on it sayin' they were dancin' on his grave!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 02:05:18 PM »
****ing ghouls.

No surprise here. Imagine, all that hate because he had a different view.

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 03:14:32 PM »
Stay classy, DU.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »
In a way, I prefer the DUmpmonkeys' honest reactions. It's about the only time they're honest.

Like the reactions of all those adherents to the Religion of Peace when they got news of 9/11.

And there's something to be said for being pleased at the elimination of an enemy, instead of the silly piety contests that break out whenever a DUmpmonkey or a DUmmy politician takes up his deserved residence in Hell.

I agree. It's best to have it all out there, open and aboveboard, for the world to see. I don't even want to see their rationalization threads about, "Here's why I don't think I have to be civil yada-yada-yada...". Just let it all hang out, baby. I mean, this is the site that even managed to piss on Mother Theresa's grave.

It's also instructive to compare their reaction to this death and that of OBL. There was almost an air of sadness, and what celebration there was was due to the possible political advantage for Obama rather than the world being rid of a mass murderer.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2012, 04:12:23 PM »
First mother****er that starts grave dancing is going to regret it.

It would be easier to just nuke DU from orbit at this point.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2012, 04:29:41 PM »
The DUmmies are so predictable, when I heard about this on hate radio this morning, I knew the compassionate people at DU were going to dance a jig because Breitbart is dead.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2012, 04:43:12 PM »
The DUmmies are so predictable, when I heard about this on hate radio this morning, I knew the compassionate people at DU were going to dance a jig because Breitbart is dead.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »
They're always the ones shrieking "HATE SPEECH HATE SPEECH HATE SPEECH!!!!!"  And just look at them.  I know I'm not saying anything new, but why don't they see that? 
Anything that advances the lib agenda, by lib definition is not hate speech.
Breitbart will be sorely missed. I don't know why but Andrew's passing leaves me thinking of the recent passing of Christopher Hitchens. Atheist, lib, but outspoken critic of islam, and the only lib I am aware of that recognized the real threat of the religion of peace.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.