Author Topic: 0bama fixed the economy!!!!!11111  (Read 848 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
0bama fixed the economy!!!!!11111
« on: February 03, 2012, 08:14:28 PM »
bigtree

Umemployment Rate Falls to 8.3%. Other Economic Data Rocking As Well

Feb. 3, 2012

(CNNMoney) -- American employers substantially stepped up their hiring in January, bringing the unemployment rate down for the fifth month in a row.

Employers added 243,000 jobs in January, the Labor Department reported Friday, marking a pick-up in hiring from December, when the economy added 203,000 jobs.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell to 8.3%. That is the lowest since February 2009.

Job growth was much stronger than expected. Economists surveyed by CNNMoney had forecast 130,000 jobs added in the month, and that the unemployment rate likely ticked up to 8.6%.

read: http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/03/news/economy/jobs_report_unemployment/

Manufacturing growth fastest since June; construction spending up for 5th straight month

U.S. factories grew in January at the fastest pace in seven months, boosted by a rise in new orders. And builders ended a poor year for construction by spending more on homes and projects for the fifth straight month.

The Institute for Supply Management, a trade group of purchasing managers, said Wednesday that its manufacturing index rose last month to 54.1 from 53.1 in December. Readings above 50 indicate expansion.

Consumers are buying more cars and trucks, while businesses ordered more machinery and other equipment. That has driven manufacturing, which expanded for the 30th straight month.

Both new orders and order backlogs rose to nine-month highs. Increasing order backlogs suggest manufacturers are lacking the capacity to meet demand. That could mean more growth in production and employment in the near future, economists said.

Export orders also rose, a sign that U.S. manufacturers haven’t yet been affected by Europe’s slowing economy . . .

read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/manufacturing-grows-at-fastest-pace-in-7-months-as-new-orders-rise-employment-dips/2012/02/01/gIQA32BfhQ_print.html

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002261576

How much you wanna bet, next month they will very quietly adjust downwards the new jobs stats?

stufl
1. B-but the stimulus was a failure...

That's what all the Republicans say.

What do I believe....that chart or conservative ideologues?

Well you can't argue with a chart.  :whatever:

Johnny2X2X
6. Denial

It's not just a river in Egypt. The Republicans cannot deal with these great numbers and will do anything to discredit them. Funny how the numbers were the bible when they were bad, but now they are suspect?

Bottom line, Great News for America, which is bad news for Republicans.

Sorry, but they are fudging the numbers to make 0bama look good. There is still no sign of recovery.

Kahuna
9. Think about how amazing it is that a mere three years after

Last edited Fri Feb 3, 2012, 11:20 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

a near, total economic collapse, we are experiencing positive economic news. To my mind, this makes PBO one of the all time best presidents and it's sad that the lefties can't see it and don't appreciate what a gift we have been given.

ETA,

Amazing how they are eating this up.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: 0bama fixed the economy!!!!!11111
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 08:51:56 PM »
When all of those people who are out of the workforce think that there are actual jobs out there then they will be figured back into the unemployed figures. Also what about all of the military that he is bringing home?

I bet the DUmmies who were crying yesterday how dire their lives are will praise these fake numbers for the sake of their Obama.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 08:58:09 PM »
It's not 0bama but the republican HOR. Look at how well things are going now that 1/2 of 1/3 of the three branches of government are under semi-sane people.  Nothing but bad shit happened under a democrat party controlled congress. It took them only 20 months to completely tank the economy from 1/2007.

The DUchebags asked where the jobs were when Boehner became the speaker and now they have them The economic comeback is clearly all due to the GOP.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 10:14:39 PM »
It's not 0bama but the republican HOR. Look at how well things are going now that 1/2 of 1/3 of the three branches of government are under semi-sane people.  Nothing but bad shit happened under a democrat party controlled congress. It took them only 20 months to completely tank the economy from 1/2007.

The DUchebags asked where the jobs were when Boehner became the speaker and now they have them The economic comeback is clearly all due to the GOP.

I hadn't thought of that of that, I had forgotten of all the cries of, "where are the jobs", when the repukes took the house last Jan, I love it when their own talking points are used against them.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 10:46:59 PM »
Even the CBO is saying that unemployment will jump back above 9% when people start looking or jobs again.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 06:54:14 AM »
Even the CBO is saying that unemployment will jump back above 9% when people start looking or jobs again.

And that will happen the second week of November.  :-)

Offline dixierose

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 03:05:36 PM »
There are tons of people out there like me....not on unemployment; but greatly under-paid. I am making 10.000 per hour less than I made at my last job.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »
Oh yeah, things are getting SO much better out there.  :whatever:

Look, the libs are fooling no one but themselves if they believe that crap.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.