Author Topic: Sarah Ibarruri rethug boyfriend- Part I  (Read 5062 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: I'm very close to breaking up with my man because of Republicans
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2011, 12:05:31 PM »
Ballygrl, Violet_crumble is the worst sort of bitch you've ever seen.  I don't have a link or a quote, as it was from last year.  She shocked me, it was so nasty and lowdown.

WOW! I can't recall ever reading a post of hers before, I'm shocked.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Karin

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2011, 12:35:16 PM »
Yeah, she's been quiet for a long time.  Maybe she was in prison for a bar brawl.  She's a Brit. 

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
You gotta be so ****in' obstinate at this! :banghead:

:lmao:

Nah, just tryin' to perform a public service.  Kids, don't **** DUmmies.

:-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline vadawg

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2011, 07:53:23 PM »
Yeah, she's been quiet for a long time.  Maybe she was in prison for a bar brawl.  She's a Brit. 

i think violet crumble is australian, or at least lives in australia though i could be wrong, this chick really and i mean really hates jews and israel, if you havent seen her posts before go visit the israel/pali forum on the island and watch her constantly show her adoration for Hamas etc whilst hating on the Jews, IDF, Israel etc.   I think she used to also frequent the old AOL forums and if it was her (same name) then she really is a really spiteful and hatefilled witch.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »
Violet Crumble, throw a burqua over your sinful woman's body and emigrate to one of the many Islamic paradises here on Earth. :fuelfire:
Take that stupid Sarah with you.
Neither one of you deserves a civilized, compassionate Western man.
I'd love to be able to force you two bitches to trade places with truly oppressed Muslim women. :bird:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »
i think violet crumble is australian, or at least lives in australia though i could be wrong, this chick really and i mean really hates jews and israel, if you havent seen her posts before go visit the israel/pali forum on the island and watch her constantly show her adoration for Hamas etc whilst hating on the Jews, IDF, Israel etc.   I think she used to also frequent the old AOL forums and if it was her (same name) then she really is a really spiteful and hatefilled witch.

Yes. She claims to be Australian. We do have our fair share of retarded commie vermin and complete assholes over here as well.

There's appears to be a couple of others in there as well. They're traitorous vermin who could do with a nice midnight swim in a crocodile infested waterway.

Probably all from south of the tropic - the larger part of which should be walled up and turned into a lake.

Offline vadawg

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2011, 02:13:33 AM »
Yes. She claims to be Australian. We do have our fair share of retarded commie vermin and complete assholes over here as well.

There's appears to be a couple of others in there as well. They're traitorous vermin who could do with a nice midnight swim in a crocodile infested waterway.

Probably all from south of the tropic - the larger part of which should be walled up and turned into a lake.

i am pretty sure i wouldnt give her a XXXX no matter what....