Author Topic: Sarah Ibarruri rethug boyfriend- Part I  (Read 5064 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: I'm very close to breaking up with my man because of Republicans
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »
Oh cool! a DUFU on it:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2750000/posts?page=1

Oh nice!! But...what the heck is a "Kewpie Doll" Never asked before, and don't recognize the term...

But I agree with you guys. This is just an insane OP, and what follows horrifies me. I absolutely refuse to believe there is anykone actually like tghis primitive...to this extent out there somewhere. I refuse!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:26:51 PM by Revolution »

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline jukin

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2011, 11:37:26 PM »
If there really is a man (which I have a 98% certainty there is not) I have but one word (siad over and over in a scream) EJECT!!! EJECT!! EJECT!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2011, 11:42:20 PM »
If there is a man, I have to wonder if the reverse isn't the real story.  He is getting tired of her insanity and is ready to kick her ass to the curb.
This Sarah Irbababubbi thread just serves to demonstrate how much some guys will put up with for a little tail.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2011, 01:19:41 AM »
ZOMG she's cowboy's cupid stunt....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2011, 05:02:02 AM »

3.) The dude is hung like a mule.

If he is a Republican he is  :naughty:  Walk softly and carry a BIG stick  :whistling:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2011, 05:28:10 AM »
She met him on a dating site, has been divorced several times (shocked, just shocked) and widowed once:

Sarah Ibarruri   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jun-30-11 01:09 PM
Original message
My dating website experience looking for a left wing guy but finding a right wing one instead

Advertisements [?]

At the risk that I may be found out by the person in question (though my ID on here does not reflect my real last name), I'd like to share with you an experience I’m having which I'm not able to discuss with family, friends, or the person in question, because I don't want him to find out.

I'm divorced (several times), and widowed (once), and had been pretty independent and having fun, but eventually got a tad lonely. I hadn't tried to meet anyone until then, but then some friends encouraged me to use a dating website to meet guys. And so it was that I put up some photos of myself, set up a profile that was fiercely Democrat, liberal, and unabashedly lefty, and insisted I only wanted to meet liberal, left wing men.

However, I quickly got frustrated. I wasn't getting mail from any left wing men. Instead, I was receiving mail from right wing males asking me how I could be so 'close-minded,' ‘tunnel visioned,’ and negative about right wing men, and how I was limiting my options, yada yada. I ended up with a whole slew of right wing male pen pals, having long-term discussions with a whole slew of right wing males about politics and life in general. My opinion of right wingers has not changed through this experience. If anything, it has been reinforced. In any case, there seemed to be no left wing guys on dating websites, and if there are, they sure weren’t e-mailing me.

In all this, one of the right wing men I was corresponding with, and who kept insisting that I was limiting my choices, seemed to be a bit different from the rest.

For example, he believes that the very poor have to be taken care of. He also believes that there should be some form of universal health care. He is also not obsessed with religion, and dislikes fanatics, is very family-oriented, is funny (something one doesn’t usually find in right wingers), somewhat open-minded (something also not usually found in right wingers). He’s also a caring soul, and concerned about me and my family. He’s well travelled, intelligent, has a background in science and math, and loves to dance. In short, he surprised me because he wasn't like so many of the right wingers I had encountered.

We've been getting along pretty well. However, I’m already getting pissed off at him. Anything I mention about the U.S. that I say requires improvement, he disagrees with. I can tell he feels that any criticism of the way things are being run in the U.S., is an unpatriotic affront to this country. He believes that the Constitution is untouchable and shouldn’t be tampered with. Another day I told him that the free trade agreements had been a trick played on the U.S. for the purpose of allowing corporations to have near slave labor, and which sucked the jobs out of the U.S., and he got a bit exasperated with me. The straw that broke the camel’s back came the other day when he mentioned that some poor people are poor because they’re lazy.

I fear that sooner or later I'm going to end up saying some really ugly things.

Please give me some perspective on this. It's driving me crazy.

http://election.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=9723421&mesg_id=9723421

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2011, 05:40:29 AM »
It's all Bush's fault.  :lmao:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2011, 05:43:54 AM »
Oh nice!! But...what the heck is a "Kewpie Doll" Never asked before, and don't recognize the term...

They are these little porcelain Cupid figurines which were popular around the early 1900s - they were frequent prizes during the 1939 World's fair in New York. 

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2011, 06:29:56 AM »
^ Thank you.

Please give me some perspective on this. It's driving me crazy.

Um...I've got news for you, Sarah...

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2011, 06:37:35 AM »
He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring.

Sarah darling, please read that sentence back to yourself v e r y slowly.  He doesn't argue, is patient and caring, you froth at the mouth, yet you cannot stand HIM any longer.
You are probably just an easy, free lay.  Right-wingers know how to save a buck.  

How did that old expression go?  Liberal chicks put out and they don't keep the baby.

Yeah, that was rude.  But if she is the frothing one and she has the problem with his politics, etc., sounds to me like the problem is looking her in the mirror every morning.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2011, 06:39:01 AM »
Like Unicorns?  I seem to remember a lesbian on another board who something like that as a tagline.

Yup--and wonder how she's getting along, what with all those new healthcare regulations in place?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2011, 07:18:18 AM »
Violet_Crumble  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-18-11 03:56 AM
Response to Reply #256
288. I wondered the same thing myself. If it's true, I feel so sorry for the poor bloke...

If it's for real, I think Sarah has some major issues and should get help. There's something very off about someone going on and on in a thread about how compassionate and caring they are, all the while saying how they HATE a man who's been nothing but nice and caring to her, how they abuse him, and wishing death on Republicans: 'And I will not forgive them, and more importantly, I see them as needing to shut the **** up, beg forgiveness and just die.' And let's not forget her comment about how it's fine with her if a future partner despises Muslims. What comes across is an intolerant and abusive personality who wants to control everyone and everything around them.

Then again, this could just be a hoax. When I saw it and started to read some of the 'compassion' aimed at the guy in the OP, I figured it had been posted as a parody or an attempt to make liberals look intolerant and controlling...

I wish the guy involved all the best for the future and if he hasn't already fled, he needs to get out of there quickly.

What a great post! exactly how I feel.

Kaleva  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 11:29 PM
Response to Original message
277. I think the OP says more about you then him

"He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring. "

I don't know you but it seems to me he'd come out ahead if you were to break up with him.

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Karin

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2011, 08:10:27 AM »
being in the military and working alongside GLBT and African American soldiers

DevonRex, I don't think there are any tranny soldiers. 

Personally, I could never, ever date a liberal.  I think they're stupid, and I have no respect for them.  Even a first date would be a waste of time. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2011, 08:53:41 AM »
What a great post! exactly how I feel.

Just keep in mind that if the Sarah primitive were to tell the Violet_Crumble  primitive that the guy was Jewish, she'd ask for his address so she could help her abuse and kill him.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2011, 09:04:23 AM »
You are probably just an easy, free lay.  Right-wingers know how to save a buck.  

Yeah, but the risk of things you can "pick up" from humping a libtard kinda outweighs the reward side of a ready piece of ass, you know? 

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2011, 09:24:47 AM »
Yeah, but the risk of things you can "pick up" from humping a libtard kinda outweighs the reward side of a ready piece of ass, you know? 

Any right-wing guy who has two functioning brain cells uses industrial-strength condoms, when doing liberal chicks.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2011, 09:25:55 AM »
The OP's thread really ticked me off. I always think I've seen the most hateful thing on DU then another thread comes along that's more hateful. How a woman can leave a man who treats her good according to her just because his politics are different, that's insane. I really think she's a mole.

I would think "mole" as well, but the God's honest truth is that emotionally stunted brats like the DUmmie do exist in great numbers.  They're very easy to spot.  Usually, they're the ones that have a FB post about every 4 months or so asking where all of the good men/women are and why can't they find one.

Personally, I think this whole OP is BS and the DUmmie chick is full of crap.

Offline dandi

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »
Any right-wing guy who has two functioning brain cells uses industrial-strength condoms, when doing liberal chicks.

I'm of the mind that no one should take a chance on finding out that even condoms have their limits.   :-)

Offline dandi

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2011, 09:31:59 AM »
She met him on a dating site, has been divorced several times (shocked, just shocked) and widowed once:

http://election.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=9723421&mesg_id=9723421

How old is this DUmmie goon?

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »
I'm of the mind that no one should take a chance on finding out that even condoms have their limits.   :-)

Double-bagging . . . plus one of these.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline dandi

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »
Double-bagging . . . plus one of these.

That's all fine and good, but what if the "rubber" gets one good look at the DUmmie chick and shatters?

:-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2011, 11:05:05 AM »
That's all fine and good, but what if the "rubber" gets one good look at the DUmmie chick and shatters?

:-)

You gotta be so ****in' obstinate at this! :banghead:

Chase her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:11 AM »
Just keep in mind that if the Sarah primitive were to tell the Violet_Crumble  primitive that the guy was Jewish, she'd ask for his address so she could help her abuse and kill him.

Oh no, she's anti-semitic?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »
You guys are too hard on generic Liberal womanhood, many of them can be reformed.  Their errors are just a product of being raised to refrain from using their brains but instead respond emotionally, without 'Judging' and being compassionate for all sorts of totally undeserving dirtballs.  Many of them can be successfully rehabilitated with care, understanding, and a gradual introduction to "Thinking."

As far as 95% of the DU chicks are concerned, of course, the harsh comments are of course completely on target. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2011, 11:57:28 AM »
Ballygrl, Violet_crumble is the worst sort of bitch you've ever seen.  I don't have a link or a quote, as it was from last year.  She shocked me, it was so nasty and lowdown.