Author Topic: Sarah Ibarruri rethug boyfriend- Part I  (Read 5061 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: I'm very close to breaking up with my man because of Republicans
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2011, 09:50:17 AM »
zappaman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 02:02 AM
Response to Reply #28
33. I lost one of my best friends to the right

He was as liberal as me.
Then he took a job where he started listening to RW radio constantly paying taxes.
Suddenly, he became ultra-right.
Haven't talked to him in years.
Sad, but brainwashing happens...

Fixored.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2011, 10:05:21 AM »
If she frees the Republican she can probably look up steve numbers.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »
It's not "Because of Republicans," Sarah.  It's because YOU are the type of utter fool who puts a higher value on your piss-poor political choices than on your personal relationships.

Sorry.  I'm sure he will find someone with a functioning brain to replace you, probably rather easily, so don't feel bad for him, if you even can.  It sounds like you are just sorry for yourself, but lack the cognitive abilities to understand that you are the sole architect of your own problem.

And yet what's sad about her whole post is that someone like James Carvell and his wife seem to make things work out just fine.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »
...The cynic in me says she can't find any lib guys because they are all dating other lib guys.

Bingo. Minskie wins the Cupie Doll.  ^5
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »
NewEngland4Obama (290 posts)      Sun Jul-17-11 02:47 AM
Response to Reply #58

69. We are here! Of course I live in RI

And NE4-0 makes a play for Sarah's favors! Don't let Stevenumbers find out!

Sarah never responded to poor ol' NE4-0. Maybe if he had inserted some non-pimpled cut-n-pasted male model's picture, offered her round trip first class tickets and a weekends stay at Providence's finest with an all day shopping spree thrown in to boot he'd have had a shot at the perplexed Sarah during her moments of vulnerability.

Poor, pitiful Sarah, and her tumulturous trevails in search of true leftist love. Sigh  :bawl:

Poor pitiful NE4-0 is again dateless and forced to spend yet another weekend in the dark basement apartment with Rosie Palm and her sisters.

Patrick Kennedy inherits dad's millions
Trust funds passed to retiring congressman
Updated: Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 1:33 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 11:41 AM EDT

Ted Nesi
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) - U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy

There you have it. :rotf: Now we know Patches DU ID: NewEngland4Obama
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 10:25:42 AM by zeitgeist »
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline thundley4

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2011, 12:42:47 PM »
Oh My!!

Poll_Blind   (1000+ posts)             Sun Jul-17-11 01:46 AM
Response to Original message
11. Same here, I fell for the good lucks but I'm getting tired of him siding with shitheads.

He looks damned good on the beach, though. I guess there's that.

PB

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »
Sarah Ibarruri  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 12:14 PM
Response to Reply #85
146. Au contraire. We disagree on most things:

What life should be about:

Who the homeless are (lazy? People who fell on hard times?).

Actually a lot of them are mentally ill and should be in group homes or mental hospitals but the ACLU disagrees.

What the tax rate of different social classes should be (progressive or not?)

Who pays the most? and who pays the least or nothing at all?

Should seniors be cared for or not after they spent a lifetime contributing to this country, or throw under the bus?

Where are the families to take care of them? since when is it the Government's responsibility? and my Husband and I take care of 4 seniors! Don't give me that crap, stop being selfish and open up your homes to them.

Should there be a single-payer health care system, or should we continue to have a shit health care system that could land anyone homeless if they develop a serious disease?

They'll get taken care of free of charge the way they always have. For such a crap healthcare system why do we have people coming from socialized medicine utopia's to get treatment here?

Should the rich and corporations be controlling elections by being allowed to contribute to politicians?

Should the unions?

Should the military continue to suck funds out of our pockets?

How much do you actually contribute to the fund? and God forbid we have a strong military.

Should free trade be continue ripping our country to shreds?

Ask Clinton!

Should unions be allowed to survive?

If people freely choose to have unions backing them fine, but a business also has a right to say screw this and your union.

Should people be allowed to tell the truth about our country or not?

Sure, let us come to DU and tell you the truth.

And MUCH, MUCH MORE.

So please don't be telling me that most things we agree on. We hug, kiss, take good care of one another, are funny with one another, care for one another's families, but everything else about life we disagree on, including basic things that affect MY pocket, and MY family's pocket and well being.

If you're not a mole than I see no reason why a nice decent guy would be with a person who subscribes to an ugly racist ideology, and I think he dumped your butt and you're making excuses to benefit you.

I just donated my 10th bag of food to a food bank last week and 2 bags of dog food to an animal shelter, what have you done?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline ReaganForRushmore

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »
IF there is a guy, she probably told him she was bi. He thought "Cool!" thinking bisexual. Now he is leaving because she meant bipolar. :whistling:

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2011, 02:05:26 PM »
Sarah Ibarruri is going to break-up with her imaginary freeper boyfriend, drama ensues.

LINKO for the thread

Apparently the link didn't work  so here is the rest of it. 
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 02:13:57 PM »
I'm sure that guy left the relationship with his balls.  Some where a conservative woman is thanking that DUmmy for her amazing new boyfriend.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 02:28:54 PM »
Maybe the guy was just taking one for the team, trying to repair the stupid DUmmy sarah iririrbuburri.
It would not unlike coach volunteering to straighten out nadin, and the Calpig, and DUmmy warpy, and Pam, and...all the DUmp women except Pround2BDUmb Anne. That would take a lot of hopping around, but with that new room AC, the temperature is only 65F.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2011, 02:34:53 PM »
I guess this post that is now missing is part of the deleted sub-thread:

outerSanctum (141 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 07:21 AM
Response to Reply #30
96. Wow... "looks good, is nice, very romantic, very funny, very nice,

and he says he loves me".

Well, I can absolutely see why you would throw him under the bus on a public forum. He sounds like a terrible person.

It's unreal to me how many people I come across that are willing to toss REAL relationships aside because they need everything and everyone around them to be in lock step with their every opinion.

Name removed  (0 posts) Sun Jul-17-11 01:50 AM
19. Deleted sub-thread

Sub-thread removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2011, 02:39:38 PM »
Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 01:58 AM
Response to Reply #4

25. I know. It's now literally making me nauseous to think of my guy's opinions.

I can't live like this. It's virtually impossible for me. I see him as the enemy.

Don't all women in relationships think this way regardless of politics?  :whistling:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
Liar

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »
I see three possibilities here.

1.) He doesn't exist.

2.) She is a "fixer person" and has convinced herself she can lead him from the darkness and rescue him.

3.) The dude is hung like a mule.

I'm figuring he has a job and pays the bills.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2011, 06:49:46 PM »
What's next after this bitch breaks it off with her boyfriend?  Perhaps a long, whiny assed post about how she's discovered her ****ing dildo is a conservative piece of plastic? :mental:

Shut up, idiot DUmmie and just do the boyfriend a HUGE favor and let him go.  Guarantee there's a decent woman out there who will cherish all the qualities you SCORN. 

The inmates really do run the asylum over at the Democrat's internet version of a rubber room.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2011, 08:40:48 PM »
...The cynic in me says she can't find any lib guys because they are all dating other lib guys.
Bona Fide Deuce right there folks! Have to wait an hour for the backhand, miskie.
 :lmao:

Still, I'm standing by the "mule" thing. Well, not standing right by it. You know what I mean! (shut up Gina!).

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 09:11:18 PM »
cwydro   (1000+ posts)           Sun Jul-17-11 09:31 PM
Response to Reply #255
258. What utter nonsense

sheesh.

As someone noted upthread, there are all types of people who make up our country.

I lived in a very dangerous area for hurricanes for a long time. My neighbors were mostly Republicans. They joked about my Obama signs, but never assaulted me or acted like this OP.

In the aftermath of various storms they were there... always...with chainsaws, food, water, whatever...just as I was for them. I don't check voter registration cards when I go to help someone and neither did they.

This kind of thinking makes me sick and diminishes all of us.

cwydro   (1000+ posts)           Sun Jul-17-11 09:21 PM
256. I am beginning to think this thread is a hoax.

You say he makes you sick, disgusts you, his IQ must be low, he must be an idiot....and on and on.

Why would you post a thread to ask what to do? Don't you know what you should do?

Why continue to abuse a man who (except for his political views) is a nice man and excoriate him on a public site?

I think you have some real issues yourself.

This is a free country and everyone has a right to an opinion and NO ONE should be pressured into believing something they don't.

I have checked in and out of this thread as I went about my business today and really, I have to tell you that I find it horrifying.

No one should verbally abuse another the way you say you are doing with him. He must have issues too if he allows it. Very sad, very sad.

Good luck to you.

seabeyond   (1000+ posts)             Sun Jul-17-11 09:53 PM
Response to Reply #256
264. i have been glancing at thread, too. been more and more bothered with what i am reading

too.

i agree with you .... again

crazyjoe (791 posts)           Sun Jul-17-11 09:56 PM
266. get.....help.....

:clap:

Offline Delmar

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2011, 09:52:02 PM »
My guess is that the boyfriend--if he does indeed exist--is as big a democrat as Sarah Ibarruri. But he's probably a racist.  Which would be okay as long as he was making racist remarks about Republicans or people not immediately identifiable as democrats.  But he probably stepped over the line and made a crack about Sir Golfsalot.  DUmmies have a lot of confusion about racism, they're only able to recognize it when it concerns democrats--and even then they have about 98% false positives.  To a DUmmie racist=conservative.     
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2011, 09:57:47 PM »
DevonRex   (1000+ posts)             Sun Jul-17-11 03:36 PM
241. A tiny personal story you might relate to.

Edited on Sun Jul-17-11 03:37 PM by DevonRex
I was a fundy republican when I married my husband, a Democrat. Or at least I thought I was a fundy republican. Really I just spouted the things I had been taught at home without actually thinking and deciding what my own views were.

In a very short time I changed my mind and my party. My husband was instrumental in the process. But other things helped, such as being in the military and working alongside GLBT and African American soldiers. I saw with my own eyes that we really are equal and that I had been taught a pack of lies. And I had the opportunity to discuss the issues at home with my husband

What you have to decide is whether he is a caring enough soul to change. That's what it boils down to.

:whatever:

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
Savory thread. Ummmnnhummnhyumminnyumyum... tasty.

Bally is on fire.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2011, 10:02:23 PM »
I had a couple of friends 20+ years ago who liked to date unbalanced whackjobs like this Sarah Ibarruri primitive.  Never saw the appeal myself, but to each his own.  My guess is it was the "make-up sex," but I never inquired to that extent to find out.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
The OP's thread really ticked me off. I always think I've seen the most hateful thing on DU then another thread comes along that's more hateful. How a woman can leave a man who treats her good according to her just because his politics are different, that's insane. I really think she's a mole.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »
The OP's thread really ticked me off. I always think I've seen the most hateful thing on DU then another thread comes along that's more hateful. How a woman can leave a man who treats her good according to her just because his politics are different, that's insane. I really think she's a mole.

If there is a man, I have to wonder if the reverse isn't the real story.  He is getting tired of her insanity and is ready to kick her ass to the curb.