Author Topic: Sarah Ibarruri rethug boyfriend- Part I  (Read 5076 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Sarah Ibarruri rethug boyfriend- Part I
« on: July 17, 2011, 01:19:05 AM »
Sarah Ibarruri is going to break-up with her imaginary freeper boyfriend, drama ensues.

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 01:38 AM
Original message
I'm very close to breaking up with my man because of Republicans

The man I've been seeing is a right winger. Yeah, I know. I almost wear a sign on me that says, "If you're a right winger, get the F*** away," and yet here I am, dating a right winger.

He's not as right wing as some of these a**holes, like Boehner, or Cantor, but he's right wing nonetheless. He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring.

But I'm reaching the end of my patience. I simply CANNOT, CANNOT endure being with someone who even remotely agrees with these sh*theads who have taken our country down a path to second world nation for the past 31 years. I am growing more and more angry with my guy, and I've nearly gotten to the point at which I'm ready to call it quits.

I cannot be with a man who disagrees on topics of such importance, opinions which determine who will live and who will die, survival, jobs, how the neediest are treated, whether the old will die from having to decide between medication and a roof over their head, and such things.

Right now I'm livid and cannot talk to him. He makes me sick.

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 01:59 AM
Response to Reply #21
28. I KNOW. And you know what? I just don't believe these guys are stupid.

I think they know damned well what's right and what's wrong. And if that's true, what's with my guy? Is he some ****ing psycho?

Anyway, that's how I've been viewing it lately.

Not a good situation, is it?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:44:31 PM by franksolich »

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Re: I'm very close to breaking up with my man because of Republicans
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 01:49:01 AM »
I see three possibilities here.

1.) He doesn't exist.

2.) She is a "fixer person" and has convinced herself she can lead him from the darkness and rescue him.

3.) The dude is hung like a mule.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline sybilll

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 01:59:02 AM »
He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring.

Sarah darling, please read that sentence back to yourself v e r y slowly.  He doesn't argue, is patient and caring, you froth at the mouth, yet you cannot stand HIM any longer.
You are probably just an easy, free lay.  Right-wingers know how to save a buck.  

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 03:36:51 AM »
Wish I knew who this guy was...he deserves to know his girlfriend is a hateful psycho bitch from hell!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 04:22:08 AM »
I bet he doesn't complain like this. Seriously if politics are one of the more important things to you when dating, then you have some issues in my opinion. Sure it'd be nice to be with someone you agree with (in terms of politics) but using that as a reason to end/complain about a relationship when you say...

He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring.

Just does not seem very logical to me.

I see three possibilities here.

1.) He doesn't exist.

2.) She is a "fixer person" and has convinced herself she can lead him from the darkness and rescue him.

3.) The dude is hung like a mule.

I'm going to go with number one.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 06:06:14 AM »

Sarah darling, please read that sentence back to yourself v e r y slowly.  He doesn't argue, is patient and caring, you froth at the mouth, yet you cannot stand HIM any longer.
You are probably just an easy, free lay.  Right-wingers know how to save a buck.  

The hell with the free lay part. He should make it so she can't talk. It wouldn't be polite.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 06:11:33 AM »
Wish I knew who this guy was...he deserves to know his girlfriend is a hateful psycho bitch from hell!

Also he needs to know she doesn't keep her promises.

The Sarah Ibarruri primitive promised us she'd leave the United States if George Bush were re-elected in 2004.

That was seven years ago, in case no one's noticed, and she's still here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 06:54:00 AM »
This is an interesting one to analyze.

My first thought was: an easy lay.
But then I thought: this is a DU chick. They tend towards beached whales...So its a lie.

But then I looked at how pathetic and shallow this is and I'm thinking we don't have a bouncy...this might actually be true.

Look at the post:
He's the one who is caring she is the one ranting with hate. In a bouncy, that would be reversed. Further she's going to break up with him for no sin of his other than politics which he doesn't share with her.

What we are seeing is a picture of a DUmmie chick. She is so toxic that other DUmmies will not date her. After getting tired of people touching her with ten-foot poles, she relented and dated a conservative. Again note the contrast, he is caring quiet and doesn't argue. She admits she is the one ranting with uncontrolled hate.

Her own hatred for all that is decent will destroy the only healthy relationship she was ever involved in. She will die bitter and alone...but she will be politically pure. Not much of a trade off, but for a personality so toxic, she may not have a choice...

On the other hand, what does Frank tell us: "DUmmies lie, all the time." It also possible she mixed truth with a lie. Yes he is caring and she is hateful. But maybe its the conservative who is backing away and not her. The closer he gets to the Toxic DUmp of her soul, the more red flags pop up. he's likely beginning to realize this relationship is pure poison.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 07:05:59 AM »
He totally doesn't exist.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 07:23:30 AM »
At times I wonder if Sarah Ibarruri is a supermole. Everything about her is 100% stereotypical DUmmy, so much so that she alone could be used to study them all. A 'perfect' template.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 07:32:01 AM »
Sarah Ibarruri   (1000+ posts)             Sun Jul-17-11 02:19 AM
Response to Reply #41
53. How did I do it? Hmmm.... I'll tell you...

We spent a lot of time not discussing life, economics, poverty, the suffering, the way Repigs have destroyed our country. We went to movies, restaurants, dancing, and ignored the way Repigs have been hurting this country and its people for 31 years. He was romantic, bought me gifts (no, I'm not greedy nor required them, but it was a token of affection), told me I was the hottest woman he'd ever known, embraced my family.

And then one day a discussion came up, and OH MY FRIKKIN' GOD. I was ready to literally kick him.

The discussion was about the homeless. He said (get this), that it was 'useless' to give the homeless money, because they'll just spend it on liquor.

I advised him that many of the homeless are not drunks, and that even the ones that might be, got there because of f*cked up economic circumstances, or because they had a lot of troubles, emotional and other.

He said that a lot of them could easily clean up at a homeless shelter and go work, and work their way up. I asked him if he thought everyone started the 'life race' in the U.S. at the same spot, or if he thought some had a lot more going for them than others.

He responded, "It doesn't matter."

Hell broke loose after that. I called him a sociopath.

:whatever:

The sociopath here isn't the boyfriend.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 07:34:54 AM »
MikeW (533 posts)           Sun Jul-17-11 07:17 AM
Response to Original message
94. after reading the way you wrote your posts

Your just as bad as rabid republicans.

Who would want to date you at all.

You need to find someone who thinks EXACTLY like you do

and your the type that if you dont agree with you on every little thing its gonna cause an issue.

Word.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 07:35:31 AM »
He totally doesn't exist.

Like Unicorns?  I seem to remember a lesbian on another board who something like that as a tagline.

Of course there is always the possibility she is one of the smoking hot liberal babes who are little more than eye candy and a good romp.  Not all air head libs are baby shamoos, most but not all.  They all tend to foam at the mouth a little bit but usually buddies over look this.  :naughty:

The degree of hotness determines the length of a meal ticket's stay.  I tend to think of it as a co-dependency situation.  He puts up with it as long as he gets what he wants and she does the same.  These relationships end when the money flow stops, sort of  like a lap dance.  ::)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 08:03:58 AM »
Like Unicorns?  I seem to remember a lesbian on another board who something like that as a tagline.

Of course there is always the possibility she is one of the smoking hot liberal babes who are little more than eye candy and a good romp.  Not all air head libs are baby shamoos, most but not all.  They all tend to foam at the mouth a little bit but usually buddies over look this.  :naughty:

The degree of hotness determines the length of a meal ticket's stay.  I tend to think of it as a co-dependency situation.  He puts up with it as long as he gets what he wants and she does the same.  These relationships end when the money flow stops, sort of  like a lap dance.  ::)

I don't believe in hawt lib chicks - but neither do I unicorns, else Obama would have certainly appointed one as a Czar by now... Real liberals are just so angry all the time that it ages them prematurely. When one couples that with a generally unhealthy lifestyle (excessive smoking, eating & drugs) the result is always the same. Find any moonbat hollywood chick's picture on the web, then find a picture of them before they went full-on lib. Then do the same with any hollywood lady who may be a Democrat voter, but who isn't politically bent out of shape 24/7. One will show a woman who aged gracefully, the other will show rapid physical deterioration. Now do the same with Republican women, both conservative yet not politically 'on' all day and conservative authors, radio/TV personalities,etc who always are. As a rule, that level of self-generated deterioration simply doesn't happen.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 08:12:37 AM »

Hmm, you sure you're not upset because he wants to break up with you? who the heck would want to be with a brat who froths at the mouth over politics?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 08:16:16 AM »
It's not "Because of Republicans," Sarah.  It's because YOU are the type of utter fool who puts a higher value on your piss-poor political choices than on your personal relationships.

Sorry.  I'm sure he will find someone with a functioning brain to replace you, probably rather easily, so don't feel bad for him, if you even can.  It sounds like you are just sorry for yourself, but lack the cognitive abilities to understand that you are the sole architect of your own problem.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:07 AM »
Schattie  (8 posts) Sun Jul-17-11 01:50 AM
Response to Original message
19. You sound like a real catch, yourself.

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 01:57 AM
Response to Reply #19
24. Thanks. nt

Schattie (8 posts) Sun Jul-17-11 02:01 AM
Response to Reply #24
29. Read outloud what you wrote, would you want to date you? I sure wouldn't.

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 02:07 AM
Response to Reply #29
40. Don't take this personally, but I could care less.

My conscience is the only one I'm concerned about, and right now my conscience bothers me ONLY because I'm dating a Republican. I feel I'm completely compromising honest, good principles to be with this guy, and for what?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 08:22:31 AM »
zappaman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 02:02 AM
Response to Reply #28
33. I lost one of my best friends to the right

He was as liberal as me.
Then he took a job where he started listening to RW radio constantly.
Suddenly, he became ultra-right.
Haven't talked to him in years.
Sad, but brainwashing happens...

It can't be that the guy grew up, like Ron Silver, Dennis Miller etc? who knew that talk radio releases an odorless invisible gas that brainwashes listeners.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 08:30:02 AM by Ballygrl »

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 08:27:07 AM »
Sarah Ibarruri  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 02:01 AM
Response to Reply #25
30. Yeah, I know. Well, I've been having trouble FINDING lib guys

So this guy came along, and he looks good, is nice, very romantic, very funny, very nice, and he says he loves me.

However, my feelings are conflicted enough for me to go from loving him, to hating him, and I just can't live this way much longer.

How horrible! I'm sure women in safe houses who were forced to leave their abusive spouses would sympathize with you, I'm sure women in Arab Countries who've had acid thrown in their faces by their husbands would sympathize with you, I'm sure the women thrown into a hole in the ground and buried up to her shoulders and who had stones flung at her head will sympathize with you.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 08:29:27 AM »
Sarah Ibarruri  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 02:10 AM
Response to Reply #37
46. I'm already being abusive to him because I can't stand the way he thinks

Right wing ideology is dirty, ugly, amoral, and evil.

MedicalAdmin Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-17-11 07:49 AM
Response to Reply #46
100. Abusive? Seriously?

Please, for your own self respect, take the high road.

OK, I'm calling Sarah a mole now. She's admitting he's a great guy and she's being abusive to him, a real regressive would never do that, she would make him out to be evil and herself the innocent victim.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 09:07:39 AM »
Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 01:45 AM
Response to Reply #2
9. Oh believe me, I'm about this ready to!

I told him yesterday that I think he's concealing his true nature and pretending to be nice, when in actuality he's a first-class a**hole because, how could anyone be such a d**k as to wish ill on the least able, and think redistribution of wealth towards the top is just the coolest thing.

He can't understand why I'm so F angry at him. Is he NUTS, or just pretending he doesn't get this? He thinks because he's nice to me, it's all fine. It isn't.

No Sarah, he's not concealing his true nature, he is a decent, nice guy as most conservatives are, if any of this story is true the guy must be damn near a saint to put up with your bullshit.

sarge43 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 06:08 AM
Response to Reply #23
85. If he has little or no compassion for others,

when the crunch comes he'll probably have none for you. Time to move on. Good men aren't that hard to find.

No when the crunch comes, if she hasn't driven him off by then, he will roll up his sleeves and do what he has to do for her, that is how conservatives are. Just because we don't to fill the DUmmies open hands with freebies does not mean we lack compassion.

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 02:03 AM
Response to Reply #7
35. Oh my GOD. See?

The minute I hear my guy say stupid shit like that, I swear to you, I feel like kicking him to the curb. I automatically ask him things like, "You can't be this stupid, can you?" Then he gets hurt. It's driving me crazy. Are Repukes THAT stupid?

You know what maybe you are right, he must be stupid to put up with your stupid ass.

Sarah Ibarruri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 02:23 AM
Response to Reply #13
58. Yes, but where are these lib guys? That's the reason I ended up with a Republican...

I couldn't meet any lib guys. Of course, I live in Florida.

I thought that libs outnumbered teabaggers a bazillion to one, you would think she could find a lib.
My thought is she left out a couple word,
 Yes, but where are these lib guys, with a job? That's the reason I ended up with a Republican, with a job.

I couldn't meet any lib guys, with a job. Of course, I live in Florida.

outerSanctum (141 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jul-17-11 07:21 AM
Response to Reply #30
96. Wow... "looks good, is nice, very romantic, very funny, very nice,

and he says he loves me".

Well, I can absolutely see why you would throw him under the bus on a public forum. He sounds like a terrible person.

It's unreal to me how many people I come across that are willing to toss REAL relationships aside because they need everything and everyone around them to be in lock step with their every opinion.

I know, I what a creep, right? She needs to find a fine outstanding young liberal man with a drug problem, and collecting a check from disability. If she's lucky he will be a classic gentleman and never leave marks above the shoulder. That would be so much better than this evil, romantic, smart funny guy, who treats her well. :whatever:

Some here have said that she must be a mole, I dunno about that, DU has a larger than normal percentage of people with mental problems. Her behavior is consistent with DUmpmonkey mentality, however I doubt a man with the patience of Job himself would have taken this shit for long.
She isn't breaking up with him, he dumped her for being such a bitch to him. So she has to spin it to her fellow mental patients at the DU ward.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 09:13:16 AM »
...The cynic in me says she can't find any lib guys because they are all dating other lib guys.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 09:15:53 AM »
Some here have said that she must be a mole, I dunno about that, DU has a larger than normal percentage of people with mental problems. Her behavior is consistent with DUmpmonkey mentality, however I doubt a man with the patience of Job himself would have taken this shit for long.
She isn't breaking up with him, he dumped her for being such a bitch to him. So she has to spin it to her fellow mental patients at the DU ward.

I'm waiting for the grand finale - will she 'dump' him, or 'DUmp' him ? If he converts, this will be the mother of all bouncy tales.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 09:21:10 AM »
NewEngland4Obama (290 posts)      Sun Jul-17-11 02:47 AM
Response to Reply #58

69. We are here! Of course I live in RI

And NE4-0 makes a play for Sarah's favors! Don't let Stevenumbers find out!

Sarah never responded to poor ol' NE4-0. Maybe if he had inserted some non-pimpled cut-n-pasted male model's picture, offered her round trip first class tickets and a weekends stay at Providence's finest with an all day shopping spree thrown in to boot he'd have had a shot at the perplexed Sarah during her moments of vulnerability.

Poor, pitiful Sarah, and her tumulturous trevails in search of true leftist love. Sigh  :bawl:

Poor pitiful NE4-0 is again dateless and forced to spend yet another weekend in the dark basement apartment with Rosie Palm and her sisters.