Author Topic: Pam's Preposterous Pan-Handling Plan  (Read 4491 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Pam's Preposterous Pan-Handling Plan
« on: June 03, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
So....Du'er OneGrassRoot set up a website called Wishadoo to help people in need.  Her noble intention was to allow people to ask for financial assistance, or other help, anonomously and other people to provide assistance.  Unfortunately, she advertised it all over Skin island.  Needless to say her website has a bunch of DUmmies telling their SOB stories and a minimum of wealth distribution.  It was only a matter of time before a DUmmie of note broke out their virtual coffe cup and cardboard sign and plopped down on a street corner in her little world.

Wishlist » BILLS
»
Help with bills
I have three bills that I just can't get under control. One is trying to finish paying the co-pay to the hospital. One is financial aide for school and the other one is medical bills for labs since the "network hospital and doctor" sent labs out of network.

I was in the hospital several times last year and early this year. As a result, I have used up all of my sick days. I have an incurable disease and have to have chemo every 6 weeks. I have to take a day or a 1/2 day on chemo days which costs my check anywhere from 100 to 300 each time I have to take off. It seems that when I start to think that I will have an extra 100 or two to make payments, I get so sick I have to use a day and go further into deduct.

Additionally, I often have to go to work sick since if I call in it is an automatic deduct of 300 dollars each time.

I am trying to pay off 3 bills that would ease my finances AND my emotional stress which in turn will help my disease.

$ 288.90 is the last of the hospital co-pay it was 3,000.00
$ 1400.00 Financial aide (student loan that is way behind)
$ 460.00 Lab work bill for out of network labs of which I had no control

If a miracle happens and I can get help with these lingering bills, I will pay it forward as much as I can.

Posted On: October 17, 2010
Posted By:demtenjeep

» Kansas
» Wichita

http://www.wishadoo.org/wishlist/view/help-with-bills/

After bragging on her expensive jewelry, handbags, electronics and vacations.  After telling everyone about her 100K a year household income.  She comes begging for help to (primarily) cover her college loans.  Interestingly enough, she didn’t advertise her plight on DU.  But, being one of the top 5 or 6 dumbest people on the internet she did post her tale of woe on another DUer’s site.  Perhaps her new nickname should be Scamela.

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Pam's Preposterous Pan-Handling Plan
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 11:36:59 PM »
Pam Dawson is even stupider than we thought she was.  It's all getting reported to her boss, just for laughs. :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 12:11:27 AM »
You know, I didn't even have to look at the name on the bottom of the request.

The first time I ran into a misspelled word, I knew right away who it was.

"aide"
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 12:12:12 AM »
She's begging for help to pay off what 2% of her annual salary could take care of.  Wow.  

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 12:22:59 AM »
A little over two thousand bucks, for a person who claims to make $300 per day off the Wichita suckers..er, I mean taxpayers? A $288.90 hospital bill? Sounds like an insurmountable debt to me. Of course, she already scams food from a food bank. 

And if anyone is thinking about sending their kid to Wichita State University, check out these examples of writing by someone who claims to have a M.Ed. from that school:
financial aide for school

Is anyone surprised her daughter got out of Dodge the day after her 18th birthday?

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 05:05:36 AM »
$ 288.90 is the last of the hospital co-pay it was 3,000.00
$ 460.00 Lab work bill for out of network labs of which I had no control

This total equals  $2148.90

The cruise ship Allure of the Seas is the newest and largest of Royal Caribbean's cruise ships. The Allure is sailing out of Florida now. During the summer months (when school is out), seven day cruises with a balcony start at $1199 per person. Here is the link.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 05:07:45 AM by ChuckJ »
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 05:16:07 AM »
From your link in the OP.

The listing you are looking for either does not exist or has been removed.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 05:27:02 AM »
From your link in the OP.

I tried the google cache and found it. cache
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 08:19:34 AM »
What a piece of shit she is.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 08:22:05 AM »
This "Wishadoo" would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. It's like a Make-A-Wish Foundation for moonbat losers. In fact, I'm sure that's where the "wish" part came from. So I say, if Pam can hit them with a simple-minded scam, more power to her. The problem for Pam is that the chance "Wishadoo" could ever raise $2000 is very remote.

If you can read their moonbat mission statement without laughing, and then explain what it is they do, well, you're more perceptive than I'll ever be.
OUR MISSION:

WISHADOO! is a social visionary enterprise imbued with the core values of integrity, respect, and compassion; dedicated to cooperation and collaboration; committed to supporting the positive evolution of Humanity.

Wishadoo! provides a framework with tools to:

1.    Connect people who share these values;
2.    Transform our daily experience to be one guided by these values;
3.    Foster innovation and creativity inspired by these values;
4.    Initiate and support projects focused on Our Common Good;
5.    Nurture Grassroots Community Philanthropy.

Individuals, organizations and businesses are invited to join Wishadoo! and align with these core principles.

Together, we're creating a New World.

It's like a bad parody of the democrat party platform, except they left out queers and abortion.

You could say that sending a check to Pam Dawson would support "the positive evolution of Humanity", I guess..

They probably attracted Pam's attention by adopting her policy of random capitalization.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 09:15:15 AM »
Someone should put in a wishadoo for $10 to indict Rove. 

Also, never name your "foundation" after anything that can be tied to a gas station car wash:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 10:06:07 AM »
A little over two thousand bucks, for a person who claims to make $300 per day off the Wichita suckers..er, I mean taxpayers? A $288.90 hospital bill? Sounds like an insurmountable debt to me. Of course, she already scams food from a food bank. 

And if anyone is thinking about sending their kid to Wichita State University, check out these examples of writing by someone who claims to have a M.Ed. from that school:
Is anyone surprised her daughter got out of Dodge the day after her 18th birthday?

I'm surprised she actually wasted the 24 hours to get out after. I wonder what held her there?

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 10:10:25 AM »
Looks like she had another go-around back in October?

WISHLIST » DENTAL
»
DENTAL HELP
I have been really sick almost to the point of losing my colon. In trying to deal with that I have almost hit the wall on my health insurance.

This illness and subsequent treatments have done a number on my teeth. I have 9 upper teeth left and 4 of those nine have serious issues. The other ones are starting to crumble as well.

I need help to remove my remaining upper teeth and then to get an upper dental plate.

Since the illness is taking all our money and I am soon to hit "the wall" there is no money for my teeth.

Posted On:
October 17, 2010
Posted By:
demtenjeep
User Activity:
» Kansas
» Wichita
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xCrNVh8Yi8sJ:www.wishadoo.org/wishlist/view/dental-help/+demtenjeep+dental+help+wishadoo&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 10:13:50 AM by BattleHymn »

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 11:17:06 AM »
Looks like she had another go-around back in October?
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xCrNVh8Yi8sJ:www.wishadoo.org/wishlist/view/dental-help/+demtenjeep+dental+help+wishadoo&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

October 17, 2010 is the same day as the lingering bills post. Takes balls to run two different hand-out request on the same site on the same day.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Tucker

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »
October 17, 2010 is the same day as the lingering bills post. Takes balls to run two different hand-out request on the same site on the same day.

When your annual income is 100K.

Pam must consider herself as a charity case and everyone knows that liberals only support charity with other peoples money.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 11:23:35 AM »
Are we sure she's not a mole?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 11:56:05 AM »
When your annual income is 100K.
And that entire 100K was already coming from the pockets of Wichita taxpayers.
She and Mark were both on the public payroll.
I guess by whining on the innertube she was giving the people of the world a chance to join in.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 12:41:52 PM »
Pam certainly blurs the line between looter and moocher. The world will be better when she has left.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2011, 12:46:56 PM »
If it weren't for bad luck, she'd have no luck at all.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »
Why not just call these companies and make payment arrangements? Even if it's a small amount at first if you're consistent they'd rather have a small payment than nothing except excuses. As you get one paid off you can apply that payment amount to one of the other bills. This isn't rocket science.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Tucker

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 01:08:51 PM »
Are we sure she's not a mole?

Yes. It was verified the school she works at. Zaba has her street address.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011, 02:15:19 PM »
Oh my Pam.  You are total pond scum.

Karma will catch up to you.  Count on it.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »
Oh my Pam.  You are total pond scum.

Karma will catch up to you.  Count on it.
Well, karma is an ignorant heathen concept, but Pam's had the runs for two years, her teeth have fallen out, and Spooky died.
If there's a locust plague, she and the Egyptian pharoah will have a lot in common.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 02:42:30 PM »
Well, karma is an ignorant heathen concept, but Pam's had the runs for two years, her teeth have fallen out, and Spooky died.
If there's a locust plague, she and the Egyptian pharaoh will have a lot in common.

Spooky--was it as Sparky suggested (grew opposible thumbs, learned how to cycle and load the Glock, and blew its' brains out), I wonder? :???:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 07:37:04 PM »
She makes $50K per year:

http://www.kansas.com/2010/11/23/1601926/2010-public-salary-database.html?appSession=583220532947273&RecordID=8280&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=

greenbriar (1000+ posts)           Sun Aug-17-08 05:35 PM
Response to Reply #48
49. so now, someone knows my name, and where I work and how much I make

not too much of a stretch to google that info

find my address, think I make lots of money cause the paper said so and rob me or steal my identity?

Uh, nope we don't think that.   

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=3812453&mesg_id=3812453

You are a public employee by the way, so your pay is a public record.