Author Topic: They're going apeshit on Palin's FB discussion page  (Read 4626 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: They're going apeshit on Palin's FB discussion page
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2011, 10:37:50 AM »
That does not make them bad books, I'm sure many conservatives have read them too.

I haven't.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2011, 10:40:09 AM »
I haven't.

You one person, that fails to prove anything.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2011, 10:45:43 AM »
Make that two. I should at least pick one up though.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2011, 10:48:02 AM »
I haven't read any of Beck's book but I won't say anything bad about them until I do, sure most do but I don't.

I don't see why one would consider animal farm a liberal book, I saw it of more of a warning of what could happen with that type of system.

I had to read it years ago and it has a "progressive" message to it.
So much so that Roger Waters made a whole album with Pink Floyd about it.
If you can find a bigger lefty than him I will be shocked.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2011, 10:49:27 AM »
I was up until 0300, duking it out on one discussion over there on Sarah Palin's Facebook page. What a bunch of MORONS!!!

I took over at sunrise. My page got deleted. :-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2011, 10:50:19 AM »
That does not make them bad books, I'm sure many conservatives have read them too.

Never had the desire to read either one of them.  

especially since I already know how they turn out.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Tucker

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »
Make that two. I should at least pick one up though.

I held one one time.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2011, 11:13:06 AM »
This pops up.

http://www.petitiononline.com/indite1/petition.html

lol, "Lou Skunt" and "Gabe Athouse" dropped in as well. :lmao:

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2011, 11:23:28 AM »
I took over at sunrise. My page got deleted. :-)

Apparently the page I was posting on was scrubbed, too. :( They might have very well been the same discussion.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Tucker

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2011, 11:48:03 AM »
Apparently the page I was posting on was scrubbed, too. :( They might have very well been the same discussion.

I don't think so. I started mine. It was titled "I'm glad to see so many liberals with their panties twisted up." They called me every thing under the sun. They hurt my feelings. :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2011, 12:17:15 PM »
I don't think so. I started mine. It was titled "I'm glad to see so many liberals with their panties twisted up." They called me every thing under the sun. They hurt my feelings. :-)

I thought that you had to lose your feelings to get your VRWC Card! :tongue: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2011, 12:55:14 PM »
They are emailing HuffPo, Kos, every other left wing site to let them know ZOMG! They're deleting threads that call Palin any number of horrible names!

:whatever:

It really should hurt to be that stupid.

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2011, 02:09:26 PM »
Just as a reminder to anyone, lest you forget that we're dealing with people for whom hypocrisy is a word bandied about solely by we murderous, hateful thugs...

â€œA spoiled child (Bush) is telling us our Social Security isn’t safe anymore, so he is going to fix it for us. Well, here’s your answer, you ungrateful whelp: [audio sound of 4 gunshots being fired.] Just try it, you little b*stard. [audio of gun being cocked].” – A “humor bit” from the Randi Rhodes Show

â€œ..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger.” – From a fundraising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club

â€œâ€¦but the kind of people who would buy a car that increases the risk to other motorists in an accident can’t be reasoned with. They’re selfish and stupid. It’s unfortunate that drivers must worry that their SUVs are being targeted by insulting stickers and Molotov cocktails, but one thing’s for sure: It couldn’t be happening to a more deserving group of people.” – Ted Rall winks at ecoterrorism

â€œF*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” –Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

â€œRepublicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” – The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places

â€œI know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their ‘Obama Plan White Slavery’ signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” – The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy

My Congressman Eric Cantor, and you and your cupcake evil wife…” “Remember Eric…our judgment time, the final Yom Kippur has been given. You are a liar, you’re a Lucifer, you’re a pig, a greedy f***ing pig, you’re an abomination, you receive my bullets in…your office, remember they will be placed in your heads. You and your children are Lucifer’s abominations.” – Obama campaign contributor Norman Laboom

And, there is of course this:

â€œIf they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” [Barack] Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

I've truly had my fill of these people, and am sorely tempted to remove every ****ing political bookmark on my laptop, and devote the remainder of my life to accumulating as many resources (infer what you will) as possible until such time as they either find themselves consigned forever to the shithole they seem hellbent to bring to fruition, or Colonel Taylor's bloody hand finally depresses that crystalline launch mechanism.

Offline Thor

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2011, 02:17:19 PM »

No, that wasn't the discussion I was involved in. Either way, many of them about yesterday are gone.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2011, 02:31:11 PM »
I've truly had my fill of these people, and am sorely tempted to remove every ****ing political bookmark on my laptop, and devote the remainder of my life to accumulating as many resources (infer what you will) as possible until such time as they either find themselves consigned forever to the shithole they seem hellbent to bring to fruition, or Colonel Taylor's bloody hand finally depresses that crystalline launch mechanism.

I'm familiar with that feeling.  Fighting it off so far, though.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Thor

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2011, 02:37:33 PM »

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2011, 02:44:35 PM »
Don't the DUmbasses have anything better than to do with their time. What a bunch of effin morons
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2011, 03:14:15 PM »
I hate to mention it at this awful time, but I can't help but think it: Is there a possibility that more of this kind of thing could happen in the near future? I mean, the tea party wants to restrict govt. by peaceful means. We want it as small as possible for the wellbeing of the country. It seems leftists just want whatever falls into their whimsical heads at the time. Which, I'm sorry to say is violence.

Just something I've been pondering. These are some dark times, and I fear they're only going to get darker.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2011, 04:44:56 PM »
I hate to mention it at this awful time, but I can't help but think it: Is there a possibility that more of this kind of thing could happen in the near future? I mean, the tea party wants to restrict govt. by peaceful means. We want it as small as possible for the wellbeing of the country. It seems leftists just want whatever falls into their whimsical heads at the time. Which, I'm sorry to say is violence.

Just something I've been pondering. These are some dark times, and I fear they're only going to get darker.

You know, Rev, I think that--sadly, you are right.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2011, 04:47:13 PM »
This should go under Mind Numbing Stupidity.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2011, 04:47:47 PM »
I'll remember that name, Michael Gamble.

We may be hearing about him in the news some day in the near future.

Yeah, that guy sounds like a crackpot.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »
If anything, looks like the left wants a civil war in America. The left can't be reasoned with like any psychopath.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2011, 04:53:09 PM »
If anything, looks like the left wants a civil war in America. The left can't be reasoned with like any psychopath.

And the Law Of Unintended Consequences will strike, Ptarmy.

Chase her.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2011, 04:53:43 PM »
This should go under Mind Numbing Stupidity.  :mental:

I agree who can move it?
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »
And the Law Of Unintended Consequences will strike, Ptarmy.

I could not help notice that a vast majority of totalitarian regimes are leftists.
Soviet Union
Nazis Germany
North Korea
Eastern Communist Block
Khmer Rouge Cambodia
Communist Vietnam
Idi Amin Uganda
Baathist Iraq
Mullah Iran
Chavez Iran
Castro Cuba
Qaddafi Libya
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du