Author Topic: Ask Alan Grayson  (Read 6008 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Ask Alan Grayson
« on: October 19, 2010, 12:05:26 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9346287#9346956

Issa posted this in the shoutbox, Alan Grayson is having a chat at DU, I'm doing my womanly duties in the house LOL..........cleaning and laundry so I can't go through the whole thread right now but I'll check it out later.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Ask Alan Grayson
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 12:19:38 PM »
Someone needs to send that thread to his opponent.

http://www.electwebster.com/

If any "on the fence" voters in the district know that he's associating with such a fringe kook website, there's no way they'd vote for Grayson.  Mention that DU promoted the idea that Bush/Cheney created a tsunami, steered Hurricane Katrina into New Orleans to kill black people, John Kerry won the 2004 election by 20 million votes, and everyone who ever served in the Bush administration should be frogmarched to the Hague immediately.  There are more examples of moonbattery, but you get the idea.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 12:21:21 PM »
Someone needs to send that thread to his opponent.

http://www.electwebster.com/

If any "on the fence" voters in the district know that he's associating with such a fringe kook website, there's no way they'd vote for Grayson.  Mention that DU promoted the idea that Bush/Cheney created a tsunami, steered Hurricane Katrina into New Orleans to kill black people, John Kerry won the 2004 election by 20 million votes, and everyone who ever served in the Bush administration should be frogmarched to the Hague immediately.  There are more examples of moonbattery, but you get the idea.

Shoot, just yesterday they were reveling in the idea Liz Cheney would be burning in their driveway........
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 12:27:58 PM »
First they all jumped on him to find out when he was going to send Bush and Cheney off to jail.  They wouldn't let it go, it's pretty funny. 

Then, to a specific question, here is his typical answer:

Alan Grayson  (24 posts)     Tue Oct-19-10 12:11 PM
Response to Reply #6
58. Importing Firearms
 I don't know enough about it. It actually sounds familiar; we may already by cosponsoring it. But I don't recall. We'll look into it.
:loser:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 12:29:05 PM »
First they all jumped on him to find out when he was going to send Bush and Cheney off to jail.  They wouldn't let it go, it's pretty funny.

I saw that, a bunch of DUmmies wouldn't stop asking! :lmao:

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 12:32:58 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9346287#9346956

Issa posted this in the shoutbox, Alan Grayson is having a chat at DU, I'm doing my womanly duties in the house LOL..........cleaning and laundry so I can't go through the whole thread right now but I'll check it out later.

I ad libbed a bit of it in the Shoutbox . . . it's mostly DUmmies asking fawning lib-typical questions and Grayson saying they'll check into it and in the meantime, please DONATE!!!!  with plenty of campaign site linkage, of course.

He's going to be disappointed with the donation amount though -- didn't they just send all their cash to the lady with the 15-yr-old cat??  :-)

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »
Is anyone else here questioning whether or not this chooch is actually Grayson???

Even with the links, the guy could be some libtard sociopath impersonating him in order to gin up donations to the asshole's campaign, right???

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 12:41:22 PM »
Something else that's funny, (don't know if it's just the posting order, or what, but it still looks funny), is half way through the thread, Alan says he's gotta go.  See ya!  
The questions and comments and ass-kissery just keep on coming, as if they're utterly oblivious to the world around them.   :lmao:

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 12:43:21 PM »
Something else that's funny, (don't know if it's just the posting order, or what, but it still looks funny), is half way through the thread, Alan says he's gotta go.  See ya!  
The questions and comments and ass-kissery just keep on coming, as if they're utterly oblivious to the world around them.   :lmao:

as if?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 12:44:32 PM »
Is anyone else here questioning whether or not this chooch is actually Grayson???

Even with the links, the guy could be some libtard sociopath impersonating him in order to gin up donations to the asshole's campaign, right???

Absolutely, I'm still not firmly convinced either.  I wonder if $kimmer did any investigation to check on it.  I also wonder how thrilled he is that Grayson is begging for cash.  Isn't there a DUmp fund-drive coming up?

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 12:50:10 PM »

They were asking for questions earlier this morning, so I "think" what happened is that once he came on line, he responded to each one individually, in order.  That is why there are still a mess of questions.  I think. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 12:50:28 PM »

And that would be different from Grayson himself how??   :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 12:53:32 PM »
It is funny how stupid some of the DUmmies are
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 12:54:42 PM »
Shoot, just yesterday they were reveling in the idea Liz Cheney would be burning in their driveway........

Too bad someone didn't point that thread out to Alan and ask if he wants to be associated with people like that.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 12:56:19 PM »
I ad libbed a bit of it in the Shoutbox . . . it's mostly DUmmies asking fawning lib-typical questions and Grayson saying they'll check into it and in the meantime, please DONATE!!!!  with plenty of campaign site linkage, of course.

He's going to be disappointed with the donation amount though -- didn't they just send all their cash to the lady with the 15-yr-old cat??  :-)

:lmao:

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 01:31:14 PM »
I was doing an analysis of every answer by "Alan Grayson", and frankly, I believe that {{ENTER PRISON SLANG TERM FOR CHILD MOLESTER HERE}}* showed up, but expected a different take on the DUmpster/DUmmy population. I believe Grayson actually thought that the forum was full of intelligent, concerned citizens, and NOT the nutjob wackos who elected him. When he realized the makeup of the usual gang of idiots asking questions, he made an excuse in Message #111 ("We have another event coming up now, so I'm going to have to go. I will try to come back later. I apologize to people who have left questions that I haven't answered yet.") and split the scene. Otherwise, {{ENTER PRISON SLANG TERM FOR CHILD MOLESTER HERE}}* would have stated originally that Grayson had limited time.

As far as Grayson being a fake, well, let me posit this: What is the REAL difference between a Democratic Congressman and an average DU idiot in the first place??

*"Skinner", of course, is prison slang for child molester / pedophile
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 01:44:00 PM »
BurtWorm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)         Tue Oct-19-10 10:57 AM
Response to Original message
15. Do you have any examples of exchanges with conservative constituents of yours to demonstrate common ground...
:whatever: Does this guy have the first clue who he's talking to, or does he just see the (D) after the name?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhxD04MYoI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 02:06:15 PM »
I would ask about this latest poll.

FL-8: Daniel Webster (R) 46, Alan Grayson* (D) 30
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 02:11:07 PM »
15. Do you have any examples of exchanges with conservative constituents of yours to demonstrate common ground...

Lousy freeper troll....  :rotf:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 02:18:46 PM »
Absolutely, I'm still not firmly convinced either.  I wonder if $kimmer did any investigation to check on it.  I also wonder how thrilled he is that Grayson is begging for cash.  Isn't there a DUmp fund-drive coming up?
That was asked in the "Ask the Administators forum and skins said that while they can`t prove it is the idiot himself the registration was legit from his campaign.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 02:21:11 PM »

I swear that is why they have the insane posting structure that they do there...no one will bother to read or think about anything anyway so it makes it easy to post and run.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »
That was asked in the "Ask the Administators forum and skins said that while they can`t prove it is the idiot himself the registration was legit from his campaign.

Thanks Carl!

I looked in the ATA forum earlier today & didn't see it.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 02:29:13 PM »
Thanks Carl!

I looked in the ATA forum earlier today & didn't see it.

Towards the bottom and a vague question by title.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=437x171

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 02:37:31 PM »

Offline Karin

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 03:43:29 PM »
Tippy's a little tipsy:

Tippy (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-19-10 12:59 PM
133. SELF DELEAT
 Edited on Tue Oct-19-10 01:01 PM by Tippy
Tippy (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-19-10 12:59 PM
134. Darn I was late getting here this AM I wish 
 Oh well if wishes were horses we would all ride. I am sorry I missed a chance to ask Congressman a question, but I had so many, I wouldn't have know where to start.

Thank you Congressman Graystone for everything you have done and are doing to help our Country.