Author Topic: DU LAW & CRIMINAL LAW WHIZ'S-I NEED URGENT ADVICE ON A CASE! PLEASE HELP!!!  (Read 5238 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

I love it when the DUmmies own threads blow up in their faces.  Reminds me of that southern DUmmie, whose mother was diagnosed with Alzheimers, and the DUmmie wanted to protect her inheritance. 

As for Corey, I don't believe he even had ear surgery.  His parents don't work, or not much anyway, and he works part-time.  There would be no health insurance.  He would be bitching mightily about his $25K hospital bill.  And I don't believe for a second he's in the NG. 

He is a perfect specimen of a DUmmie, isn't he?  Wonder what he found soooo appealing about that bazillionaire John Kerry? 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Dear soleil,

NOW do you believe us when we say that those on DU who claim military service (even NG) are usually full of merde?

As a recruiter, I can tell you that they would have had VERY little sympathy for a kid with multiple underage alcohol-related offenses, and to have ANOTHER one would almost certainly ensure his discharge, assuming he wasn't lying to them as well.

But as the poet-warrior franksolich says, "DUmmies lie.  All the time, DUmmies lie."
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Let's do some math, shall we, DUmmies?

December 1st until today--that's 23 weeks.  $850 fine divided by $10/hour, which comes out to 85 hours.

That means, DUmmies, that had your boy worked a measley 4 HOURS PER WEEK in paying off his fine, he'd have been done a couple of weeks ago.  Had he done 8 hours a week, (like say, on every Saturday), he'd have been done around the middle of February.

Now please don't tell me that the ONLY job that he could have done would have involved outside work, particularly had he had a medical reason not to.  Bottom line, he blew it off.  His "criminal justice" work is a cover to find ways to skirt the local dope laws and minimize his "lovin time" with Bubba in the state pen, which is doubtless where he's heading.

If you were so Goddammed smart, you would have realized that you were caught, should have done the time, and paid the fine without a bitch or a moan--oh, and how did you get that surgery without insurance, DUmmies?

It's called, "setting priorities."

Uh......... how the frigg do ya get caught drinkin' when you're underage, in the first place?

Are these jackanapes so stupid they don't know how to avoid the law? They never heard of keggin' in the "Daniel Boonies"? Geez, these people are stooooopid! If ya get raided, it's pretty easy to get lost quick! In all my highscrool years, I think we had the cops show up twice. The only guys busted were those that were associated with the deposit on the kegs! And everyone chipped in on the fines.

ETA: oh, the idiot got behind the wheel! I hope they crucify 'em! Blowing a .101 is drunk, DUmbass! Not just buzzed!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 01:17:36 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Uh......... how the frigg do ya get caught drinkin' when you're underage, in the first place?

Are these jackanapes so stupid they don't know how to avoid the law? They never heard of keggin' in the "Daniel Boonies"? Geez, these people are stooooopid! If ya get raided, it's pretty easy to get lost quick! In all my highscrool years, I think we had the cops show up twice. The only guys busted were those that were associated with the deposit on the kegs!

ETA: oh, the idiot got behind the wheel! I hope they crucify 'em! Blowing a .101 is drunk, DUmbass! Not just buzzed!

Ya know what your problem is?

You're too subtle . . .  :tongue: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

Ya know what your problem is?

You're too subtle . . .  :tongue: :fuelfire:

Yeah, I know. I should just come to the point right away! heh!

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.

Are these jackanapes so stupid they don't know how to avoid the law? They never heard of keggin' in the "Daniel Boonies"? Geez, these people are stooooopid! If ya get raided, it's pretty easy to get lost quick! In all my highscrool years, I think we had the cops show up twice. The only guys busted were those that were associated with the deposit on the kegs! And everyone chipped in on the fines.

You didn't grow up in Texas, didja?

Exactly!
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline AllosaursRus

You didn't grow up in Texas, didja?

Exactly!

Nope! Oregon! The Daniel Boonies were just a coupla miles up the road in those days!

Offline Karin

How in the world did this thread get resurrected? 

Offline AllosaursRus

How in the world did this thread get resurrected? 

Chris_ moved it. Every time a thread is put in the transporter I get an email.

Offline ConservativeMobster

works for me!  I hadn't read it and it was worth the time  :cheersmate:
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline formerlurker

I plead not guilty to the charge of Underage Consumption. I was appointed a court appointed attorney who not only myself but my family believed he was not representing in my best interest and he was a bad lawyer to me. My Lawyer and I reached a plea agreement with the prosecutor with the stipulations being 60 days in county jail with 57 of the suspended and 3 to serve. Also I was fined $850 and was given the opportunity to work off my fines through a community service program in which the stipulation was that I had 30 days from the date I was sentenced,December 1, 2009, to complete however much community service I did they would deduct $10 an hour off of my fines.

Minor caught with alcohol and there is a jail sentence for that?  are you seriously kidding me right now?

Offline NHSparky

FL--he's fuller of crap than a Christmas goose.

If there were a DUI involved in it, with personal injury or property damage, I could see that--but MIP?  Not a chance.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline formerlurker

I didn't read the rest of the thread before posting -- this guy is a major putz.   

Offline AllosaursRus

I didn't read the rest of the thread before posting -- this guy is a major putz.   

Understatement of the year! He "claims" he blew a .101! That's ****in' stewed! Unless you're a hard core 30 year drinker like me! We have contests with the state troopers once a year as a "community" message, and try and drink each other under the table. Afterwards we take a breathalyzer, heh! I blew a .23 last time drinkin' shots of Red Label with a beer chaser!

Offline Zeus

Understatement of the year! He "claims" he blew a .101! That's ****in' stewed! Unless you're a hard core 30 year drinker like me! We have contests with the state troopers once a year as a "community" message, and try and drink each other under the table. Afterwards we take a breathalyzer, heh! I blew a .23 last time drinkin' shots of Red Label with a beer chaser!

.101 isn't stewed. That could be as little as more than 1 drink in an hour,which isn't hard to do or unrealistic at all.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Karin

Yeah, that's about 2-1/2 beers in an hour, I think.  That's a pleasant buzz, not a stew. 

Offline djones520

Has anyone got an account over there that can do a search on this guy?  See if he's posted anything recent about his trials and tribulations?
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline AllosaursRus

.101 isn't stewed. That could be as little as more than 1 drink in an hour,which isn't hard to do or unrealistic at all.

For a kid, that's stewed! I've seen kids blow a .06 and be fallin' down! When you're that young you have very little tolerance to alcohol.

Offline Godot showed up

I'm going to put aside the fact that he's a lazy-assed, lying, drunken loser of a schmuck--that's a given. But holy crap, this isn't rocket science. The shmuck has to come up with the money and he'll be ok. That's it. I cannot believe that his family can't come up with, what, $650 now to avoid 2 months in jail? Does even one parent have a credit card? Get a cash advance.

Offline AllosaursRus

I'm going to put aside the fact that he's a lazy-assed, lying, drunken loser of a schmuck--that's a given. But holy crap, this isn't rocket science. The shmuck has to come up with the money and he'll be ok. That's it. I cannot believe that his family can't come up with, what, $650 now to avoid 2 months in jail? Does even one parent have a credit card? Get a cash advance.

Don't know how his parents discipline their kids, but back in my youth, Mom would have left me in jail to rot, period! Hell, she'd have probably tried to get the judge to tack on more time, doncha know!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Nope! Oregon! The Daniel Boonies were just a coupla miles up the road in those days!

Oh lordy there were some great places like that here! Most were so far off the beaten path you could even have a band there!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Don't know how his parents discipline their kids, but back in my youth, Mom would have left me in jail to rot, period! Hell, she'd have probably tried to get the judge to tack on more time, doncha know!
I am guessing that mom and dad got smart and refused to pay his fine.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline NHSparky

Yeah, that's about 2-1/2 beers in an hour, I think.  That's a pleasant buzz, not a stew. 

Buzzed or stewed, either way, he should never have been behind the wheel.