Author Topic: Family Guy clip. this one's kinda evil.  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Family Guy clip. this one's kinda evil.
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 03:10:20 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpoki4wBwtA[/youtube]

There's been 2 more fights after this one and, since the giant chicken is Boba Fett in the new Star Wars parody, I'm expecting round 4 to take place above the Sarlac on Tatooine.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 06:33:06 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 12:37:26 PM »
 I only find Family Guy funny when I've had a few drinks, quite a few!   :drink:
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2010, 02:48:50 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFsKAxB5uWw&feature=rec-r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]...