Author Topic: gigantic primitive's wife upset (update 12-12)  (Read 7883 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: gigantic primitive's wife upset (update 12-12)
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2016, 09:36:48 AM »
Resurrected from the deeper part of the archives because some lurking primitive's reading it, and it needs made easier to find.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2016, 12:13:24 PM »
Had leftover beans, corn tortillas and salsa today.

Just can the leftovers, and you'll have yourself a fine self defense weapon, according to some of your fellow primitives.

:lmao:

CMD

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2016, 12:55:49 PM »
Resurrected from the deeper part of the archives because some lurking primitive's reading it, and it needs made easier to find.

Damn, I was hoping the big fella had posted about how his wife was all deflated about the election results  on Scammers memorial page.    :hyper: :-) What ever happened to him.

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2016, 01:02:42 PM »
Damn, I was hoping the big fella had posted about how his wife was all deflated about the election results  on Scammers memorial page.    :hyper: :-) What ever happened to him.

Wow, just went back and looked at the the previous pages and realized it was the Vegas Leviathan not Diabeticman.  Joke doesn't work as well. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2016, 01:04:02 PM »

He died about a year or so ago.

From the way Jeanette described it, I suspect it was an, ahem, "unintentional" overdose of his pharmaceuticals, which sometimes happen, and he was very unhappy.

Jeanette then took Joe, the obese guy living with them, under her wing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2016, 06:48:38 PM »
He died about a year or so ago.

From the way Jeanette described it, I suspect it was an, ahem, "unintentional" overdose of his pharmaceuticals, which sometimes happen, and he was very unhappy.

Jeanette then took Joe, the obese guy living with them, under her wing.

Oh really?  I seem to recall she came over here shorty after Kirk's (was that his name?) death and gave us shit. I did not know she shacked up with another guy or even that there was another guy living there... obese or otherwise.

I wondered what happened to her when the LVL shuffled off this mortal coil.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2016, 07:02:49 PM »
Oh really?  I seem to recall she came over here shorty after Kirk's (was that his name?) death and gave us shit. I did not know she shacked up with another guy or even that there was another guy living there... obese or otherwise.

Surely you remember the roommate Joe.

A grossly obese guy who sat in his darkened bedroom all day long, excepting when he had to shuffle to the bathroom.  Never helped with the housework, never helped with errands.

There was some sinister reason he was with them, but the gigantic primitive never told us.  Maybe he had something "on" the gigantic primitive, and was blackmailing him.

Anyway, after the gigantic primitive died, since Jeanette had nowhere to go, and since Joe needed help, she then adhered to him, despite our warnings that probably she shouldn't.  I don't imagine it ended well.  Maybe Joe killed her by now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2016, 07:03:29 PM »

I only hope they got rid of all of the damned cats and dealt with the flea and bedbug infestation once and for all.