Author Topic: DUmmy "sharesunited" using a a giant load of projection in the Gungeon  (Read 606 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

I myself haven't seen a lot about this case but I did hear a snippet that the shooter didn't have a lot against his early records.

Link

sharesunited (1000+ posts)      Tue Dec-01-09 02:17 AM
Original message
I don't place any blame on Mike Huckabee. None whatsoever.
 Edited on Tue Dec-01-09 02:18 AM by sharesunited
I don't blame Mike Huckabee for commuting the sentence of the Seattle gunman.

I blame Associate Justice Antonin Scalia for the availability of the gun.

It was Scalia who wrote the majority opinion in the Heller decision.

It is Scalia who has attempted to give the patina of constitutional legitimacy to an individual right to own guns and ammunition, making it impossible to shut down the gun trade.

The proliferation of guns and ammo is the only societal problem on display in this case, and no amount of spin by gun lovers can obscure that fact. The same ease by which guns and ammo are made available for lawful purchase makes them available for unlawful purchase. Banned in Chicago? Just drive to Indiana. How far is Indiana? Not far. Banned in the District? Just drive to Virginia. How far is Virginia? Not far.

Scalia might as well have personally shot those four officers in that diner himself, as guilty as he is for contributing to the problem which caused their deaths. He is bathed in their blood.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lord Undies

Re: DUmmy "sharesunited" using a a giant load of projection in the Gungeon
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:04:20 PM »
It makes Little Goons feel better when they think about living in a world where evil guns can be found only in the hands of evil people.  Or do the Little Guns REALLY REALLY think a magic law will make all guns disappear?   

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »
Oh like gun possession should have been illegal for everyone, like it already was for convicted felons...?

:hammer:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 12:09:29 PM »
It makes Little Goons feel better when they think about living in a world where evil guns can be found only in the hands of evil people.  Or do the Little Guns REALLY REALLY think a magic law will make all guns disappear?    

Yes...they honestly believe that.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »
I'm proud of many of the DUers over there like Fire_Medic and Paulsby. Hell, the OP fool is getting slaughtered by almost all of'em.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 12:50:29 PM »
"If guns are responsible for murders, then spoons are responsible for making Rosie ODonnell fat."  ~ random Little Goon

"Spoons? You are really belittling the brutality of this crime with THAT one!" ~ sharesunited: Little Goon interrupted

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 01:05:48 PM »
Ever notice the Gun Lobby seems to be more articulate and spells better over at the DUmp?

Just sayin'...........
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »
Ever notice the Gun Lobby seems to be more articulate and spells better over at the DUmp?

Just sayin'...........

Of course; I have $20 that says at least 80% of the DUmmies that frequent the board are moles.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus