Author Topic: subway cat relapsing  (Read 7494 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: subway cat relapsing
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2009, 10:42:45 AM »

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2009, 11:05:46 AM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sat Nov-28-09 03:43 PM
Response to Reply #9

10. I already take allergy meds and I get allergy shots. My allergist is really good.The scalp thing I think is a mix of psychological and physical.I do get very tranced out when I pick.It becomes a mess,I heal it up,than I get new zits and it starts all over again.

If you'd quit turning your hair every color of the rainbow and maybe wash it every once in awhile...your scalp wouldn't itch and break out so much.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline kenth

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2009, 03:23:52 PM »
If you'd quit turning your hair every color of the rainbow and maybe wash it every once in awhile...your scalp wouldn't itch and break out so much.
Wash?  :rotf:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »
More from the subway cat; the maternal ancestress must've moved:

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-29-09 04:48 PM
Response to Reply #11

12. I've taken prednisone before

Pills, for my back,and yeah it made me a bit loopy.Didn't like it mentally, but it really helped the pain.So I put up with the 21 day regimen. After that, never again unless I have no other options.Ain't going there again. So I haven't took prednisone for over a year.

I see my psych on Monday,my therapist on Thursday.

I miss seeing her on Mondays.Weekends suck for me always because everything is shut down. I feel so trapped here,and the weekend just make the trapped feeling worse.

My sisters again didn't give a shit,never called nothing and I have repeatedly reached out to them and get no reply.

Yeah it hurts.

My mom is 500 miles away,I wish she'd move back but than again it might not be good for either one of us.I dunno.Whenever she comes down my sisters try to make her not take her own car,so I end up not seeing her much and that is how they manipulate how much I see her and it pisses me off,it pisses her off and I have no say in it..

My mom walked from my sisters house to my house last time she was up here.I couldn't walk down there because I was recovering from surgery.Mom said she hated being at my sisters house alone al day with no car while my sister was at work.
My first thought,and I didn't say it,was, than why do you expect me to like it year after year?

Ironic considering most of my life has been spent trapped at home alone day after day,after school waiting for people to get off work, or trying not to get cornered by my asshole father the drunk,I'd sit alone in my room,This is what life dumped on me as it is until this day,I have always been at home alone with no way to get out.If I wasn't trapped in a psych ward somewhere it was trapped at home. I hate suburbs,and I hate my life.

If I was to change things, I would live in a artist type community where no one was abandoned and it would be an asshole free zone.Everyone had their own space but there were places to gather.Places to go.

But as far as I can tell nothing on Earth exists like that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2009, 07:08:28 PM »
People this far out are a bit of an anomily to me. Is that a man or a woman by birth?
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2009, 07:12:01 PM »
People this far out are a bit of an anomily to me. Is that a man or a woman by birth?

A woman by birth.
apres moi, le deluge

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »
A woman by birth.

Thanks Bro.

Still damn scary!!

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »
UGP has the sort of mental issues that make her a danger to herself.  The constant affirmation she gets from the DUmp, and seemingly from those around her in real life, keeps her from realizing that it is not normal, or healthy, for 45 year old woman to want to be a male cat.  I have no doubt that she went through some sort of trauma and or abuse in her past because she has such self-hatred. 

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »
UGP has the sort of mental issues that make her a danger to herself.  The constant affirmation she gets from the DUmp, and seemingly from those around her in real life, keeps her from realizing that it is not normal, or healthy, for 45 year old woman to want to be a male cat.  I have no doubt that she went through some sort of trauma and or abuse in her past because she has such self-hatred. 

That's no excuse. Your parents may have sat you on the potty the wrong way as a child, but if still sit that way as an adult, that's your problem.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2009, 07:40:44 PM »
That's no excuse. Your parents may have sat you on the potty the wrong way as a child, but if still sit that way as an adult, that's your problem.

Oh, I'm not excusing it, just saying that she needs very serious psychological help. DU has become her enabler, telling her that it is "okay" to insist on a taxpayer funded sex change.  Before she had the surgery where her breasts were removed, she posted rants about how much she hated them, and got freaking sympathy! 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »
Oh, I'm not excusing it, just saying that she needs very serious psychological help. DU has become her enabler, telling her that it is "okay" to insist on a taxpayer funded sex change. 

Before she had the surgery where her breasts were removed, she posted rants about how much she hated them, and got freaking sympathy!

Oh yeah, I remember that too, but alas for the subway cat, breast-removal is perhaps all she's going to get in this sex-change thing.  I can't see any psychiatrist or psychologist giving the green-light for anything else, and besides, the longer it goes, the more likely it is public funds won't be available.
apres moi, le deluge

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2009, 07:49:52 PM »
Oh, I'm not excusing it, just saying that she needs very serious psychological help. DU has become her enabler, telling her that it is "okay" to insist on a taxpayer funded sex change.  Before she had the surgery where her breasts were removed, she posted rants about how much she hated them, and got freaking sympathy! 

Yikes! I don't know the whole story. I can't understand a woman voluntarily removing a breast. I have a friend who had breast cancer and had to have one removed. It devastated her. She thought she was less of a woman until me and some friends assured her after the implants that she was the same beautiful, desirable woman. But there was more. It was deep down, inside her that made her special.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2009, 08:11:49 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-29-09 04:48 PM
Response to Reply #11

12. I've taken prednisone before

Pills, for my back,and yeah it made me a bit loopy.Didn't like it mentally, but it really helped the pain.So I put up with the 21 day regimen. After that, never again unless I have no other options.Ain't going there again. So I haven't took prednisone for over a year.

I see my psych on Monday,my therapist on Thursday.

I miss seeing her on Mondays.Weekends suck for me always because everything is shut down. I feel so trapped here,and the weekend just make the trapped feeling worse.

Blah blah blah.....

I am on 50 mg of Prednisone (for 4 days so far) and will most likely have to be on it for about a month then probably go on Methotrexate (a chemo drug).  I have been on Prednisone before this for long term (I'm talking YEARS, about 10 years ago) and all I can say to UP is screw you.  I know you are sick in the head but I would gladly switch "illnesses" with you in a heart beat (as long as I don't have to look like you).  My right eye is now so ****ing blurry that I am afraid I am going blind (from UVeitis).  I don't know if the blurry eye is from the UVeitis (I know some of it is), the Pred forte (a steroid drop I am also taking) or if I am going freaking blind.  My damn eye is PULSATING and it is scaring me.  I have had a stroke because of a rare auto-immune disease, I have reactive arthritis as well as SVT (Supraventricular tachycardia).  I have had stints in three arteries (carotid, subclavian and vertebral) because of the auto-immune disease on the right side and my carotid and subclavian on the left are totally occluded (that is why I had the stroke).   You are such a pitiful soul, I don't know what screwed you up but you should be happy that you don't have some serious life threatening disease that can KILL YOU (I'm talking die when you don't want to die, not by your own hand you miserable excuse for a human being).  

I am so sick of hearing how sucky her life is.  How miserable she is.  Everything is self inflicted.  She CHOOSES to look the way she does.  She sets out to set herself apart from everyone, to not fit in, to look like a freak.  Then she bitches because she is not accepted yet she is the one who made herself not acceptable.  I am sure this is my steroids talking because I have been an angry mess today.  I am so sick of hearing any of them bitch about how miserable they are, how they want everyone else to pay for their bad choices in life, how it is always someone else's fault.  Well I can say with out a shadow of doubt that my medical issues are beyond my control.  It's not because I have some freak view that I am a male cat, I don't have diabetes because I'm over weight, I didn't do drugs to cause this, I am not an alcoholic and I have never smoked ANYTHING in my life.  

I am normally a happy person and I know this is the steroids talking but it pisses me off that these people don't want to help themselves.  They want to sit at home and wait for someone to save them.  Well no one is coming UP.  Help yourself and stop setting yourself up for failure.  

Whew, I feel better now.  I think I needed that.  You all can just ignore what I wrote above, I think I just needed to vent.

*edited to add: My life growing up wasn't a walk in the park either UP.  My Dad was an alcoholic just like yours, as was my step dad.  I had dyslexia during elementary school and had (had is the operative word) a HUGE inferiority complex because of it.   But guess what...I got over it.  I don't blame by illnesses, my Dad being an alcoholic or my hard time in school as an excuse to be a freak.  Something I will never get over though is my brothers death last year of a methadone overdose, that is something you just can't get over.  You go on ahead and do something selfish like kill yourself and leave the few people who do actually love you behind to feel the guilt.   Just think what you could have accomplished, what a sad life you have.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 08:25:48 PM by BEG »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2009, 08:44:45 PM »
I think I scared everyone off.....  :p

Offline Chump

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »
I think you pretty well summed it up.   :cheersmate:
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2009, 08:54:46 PM »
I think you pretty well summed it up.   :cheersmate:

I just reread what I wrote, I sound a bit angry.   :-)

Offline kenth

« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
You are such a pitiful soul, I don't know what screwed you up but you should be happy that you don't have some serious life threatening disease that can KILL YOU (I'm talking die when you don't want to die, not by your own hand you miserable excuse for a human being).  

I am so sick of hearing how sucky her life is.  How miserable she is.  Everything is self inflicted.  She CHOOSES to look the way she does.  She sets out to set herself apart from everyone, to not fit in, to look like a freak.  Then she bitches because she is not accepted yet she is the one who made herself not acceptable.

:clap:

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »
I had no idea you were going through all of that, BEG.  Do you have lupus?   A lot of what you say about some of your arteries sounds like my sister, who had lupus. 

You have every right to be angry about someone like UGP who apparently brings most of her maladies on herself and then begs for sympathy from the DUmp.   Talk about abusing the health care system. 

:heart:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2009, 10:26:44 PM »
BEG  :heart:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2009, 10:41:33 PM »
I had no idea you were going through all of that, BEG.  Do you have lupus?   A lot of what you say about some of your arteries sounds like my sister, who had lupus. 

You have every right to be angry about someone like UGP who apparently brings most of her maladies on herself and then begs for sympathy from the DUmp.   Talk about abusing the health care system. 

:heart:

No it's not lupus (although I know it was considered before I was diangosed).  It's called Takayasu's Arteritis.  I was first diagnosed when I had my stroke back in 1995.  TA causes your arteries to inflame then ultimately close.  I had serious symptoms for quite a few months before I had my stroke but I was 27 at the time and didn't think anything this serious could be wrong with me.  When I was pregnant with my 2nd child they couldn't get a pulse in my left arm but they never suggested we should look any further into it.  That was the first sign (before I started having symptoms) that something was seriously wrong with me.  My right side started to close two years after my stroke but we caught it in time (they were 80-90% occluded when we caught it) and I had stents through an angiogram.  It was just after that that I was diagnosed with SVT, my heart was beating over 250 beats per minute when they caught it.  It's not related to the TA.

Then on my 40th birthday when I was in New York my right knee, left ankle and middle toe were so swollen and painful.  When we got home I went to my rheumatologist who did an HLA B27 blood test and I was positive.  HLA B27 is a genetic marker for auto immune diseases and is related to reactive arthritis,  I hit the jack pot.  Reactive arthritis needs a trigger to start up.  A trip to Cozumel two weeks prior was what triggered the reactive arthritis, I got a bad case of salmonella. 

I had my first case of UVeitis (inflammation of the inside of your eye) a couple of weeks after my 2nd child was born.  It was THE WORST thing I have ever been through in my life.  I know that sounds hard to believe with everything else I have been through but I seriously thought I was going to die.  It lasted for MONTHS.  This was probably my first clue that something serious was going on with me (this was 18 months before my stroke in 1995).  I hadn't had a case of UVeitis since that first time when my 2nd child was born until a little over a year ago after my brother died.  It wasn't as bad as it was the first time around but it seems to be more persistent and I have been battling it on and off for over a year.  It seems to go away for a couple of months only to come back again and again.  Currently my reactive arthritis is back but it's in my neck instead of my knee/ankle.  I've had it in my neck/shoulder area before.  It seems that since I was diagnosed with it a few years ago that the neck thing comes around a couple of times a year.  Lasts for a few weeks then goes away.  One day I just wake up and it's gone.  I also get a pain in my upper back, rib area on one side that feels like pleurisy only not in my chest.  When I get that I can't even roll over in bed.  Lucky (knock on wood) I currently don't have that problem. 

I bet you are sorry you asked now.   :p

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2009, 10:45:36 PM »

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2009, 10:55:40 PM »
I'm not sorry I asked at all, BEG.  It sounds like you've been through a lot.  I have heard of uveitis before but I never knew what it was.  It sounds painful.  I hope you get better quickly. 

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2009, 01:57:07 AM »

Ugh, gag, spit!  Just the thought of It "clawing at It's scalp" full of zits, then putting It's hands on food meant to be served to others makes me nauseous! 

As with GB, I suppose I should be feeling more compassion for the mentally impaired.

That clawing is the result of head lice as most of us 'normal' folks would realize.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2009, 01:57:52 AM »
if she's quit doublin up on her meds...most of the "problems" would go away....but then she wouldn't get any "attention"....

Funny thing that, looking at her, I thought *I* had doubled up on my meds.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄