Author Topic: subway cat relapsing  (Read 7493 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: subway cat relapsing
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 07:33:14 AM »
When I first saw her pics, I thought it was from a Halloween party or something....

The I realized it was the way she actually looked!   :puke:

At least we can hope she doesn't reproduce, or at least her kids turn out to be....normal?

At the age of 45 years, and with all the messing with her body, I doubt the subway cat can reproduce, even if the subway cat wanted too.

Good for us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 07:51:01 AM »
Well, if I looked like that I would be depressed too.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 07:52:41 AM »
At the age of 45 years, and with all the messing with her body, I doubt the subway cat can reproduce, even if the subway cat wanted too.

Good for us.

Good for us....
Better for humanity....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 08:09:06 AM »

Good for us.

Ya know, you'd think that, in all of its' years upon the Earth, it would get sick of being smacked by a cluebat, and wise up. :banghead:

I guess not.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »
My suggestions for employment for the subway cat: rent itself out as a float in a freak parade or work in a tattoo/body mod parlor as a bad example. 

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 08:27:58 AM »
If only she'd actually try to get better, rather than railing against the "stystem," maybe I'd have more pity. You're not allowed to whine about not feeling well if you refuse to do anything about getting better.

She needs to be committed. She's a danger to herself.

It makes me sad.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2009, 08:30:20 AM »
If only she'd actually try to get better, rather than railing against the "stystem," maybe I'd have more pity. You're not allowed to whine about not feeling well if you refuse to do anything about getting better.

She needs to be committed. She's a danger to herself.

It makes me sad.

It started its' fire. :fuelfire:

It has to put the fire out.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2009, 10:28:39 AM »
Damn....just damn!
Never saw that coming, nope!
NEVER...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=204014095&albumId=546683

Holy moley!!!  :rotf: I've never seen some of those before...

UGP...the face of the Tolerant Democratic Party. I'd really love to see some of the Dem Party elite get introduced to her...they'd probably stick their hands in acid afterwards.  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2009, 05:33:17 PM »
Some things are just so sad that one can do nothing but laugh.

Really; that's one of my major philosophies of life.

It doesn't pertain to sad things such as genocide or murder or oppression or famine or disease, but only specifically to self-imposed misery.  People engaged in a self-guided destiny of self-destruction cannot be stopped (delayed perhaps for a while, but in the end, never stopped).

What else can one do?
I don't know if anyone ever determined UGP's gender. I can't just by looking at the photos.
And I certainly would not trust UGP's word.

I agree with you this doesn't look good. She's not with people who can help her. This can't be anything new. Her past threads show she has been in a self-hating, slow-motion suicide for years. And seeing she is with a daily adult protective service program...this is just sad. I agree with several posters here. UGP will disappear.

I'm reminded of the first chapter of Romans. There is a list of specific sins. If a person is enmeshed in one of those sinful lifestyles and will never repent, there is a curse. God will remove the restraint on evil and allow that person to fall into the utter depths of self induced depravity.

That sure looks like the case here. Liberalism is a destructive force that only enables sin and depravity. Tolerance sounds high and mighty until you see just what liberals are willing to tolerate.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2009, 05:44:27 PM »
Tolerance sounds high and mighty until you see just what liberals are willing to tolerate.

:clap: And that is one of the worst facets of liberalism.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 05:47:20 PM »
I don't know if anyone ever determined UGP's gender. I can't just by looking at the photos.

And I certainly would not trust UGP's word.

Of course, sir, franksolich's Rule #1 of the primitives always applies.

DUmmies lie, all the time, DUmmies lie.

However, it's pretty well established that the subway cat is a femme, even though the subway cat wishes to be a homo.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »
Damn....just damn!
NEVER...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=204014095&albumId=546683

Good God that's a freak of nature.

Put it down! For the sake of humanity, PUT IT DOWN!
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »
Some good new photos. I think Momcat is probably representative of many, many parents of the DUmp.

Offline kenth

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

However, it's pretty well established that the subway cat is a femme, even though the subway cat wishes to be a homo.

Good God Almighty. Wouldn't you hate to be the one tasked with that determination.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2009, 07:19:19 AM »
An update from the subway cat:

In case one's not aware of this, the subway cat attends some sort of "day care" for the adult mentally-incompetent; that's the "program" she's describing.

Ugh, gag, spit!  Just the thought of It "clawing at It's scalp" full of zits, then putting It's hands on food meant to be served to others makes me nauseous! 

As with GB, I suppose I should be feeling more compassion for the mentally impaired.

Offline kenth

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
However, as I've suggested in the past, the subway cat could don one of those fluorescent orange vests, hop into the back of a pick-up truck, and with others, get down as needed to pick up trash from the streets and sidewalks.

If SC donned a fluorescent orange vest, could you tell?

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »
if she's quit doublin up on her meds...most of the "problems" would go away....but then she wouldn't get any "attention"....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2009, 11:16:00 AM »
Ewww, eww, ewww - those pictures.  Ewww, ewww, ewww.  Just to clarify, this creature was born with a penis and he's trying to get rid of the penis, or is it the other way around? 

It seems like this time of year, there is a group of DUmmies who conveniently talk about how little money they have left and they could be suicidal or, as the subway cat says, "clawing" at his head.  I've got cats and those claws are sharp things - one wonders if he/she/it goes somewhere to have those done by a manicurist.  But I digress....

What's obvious is that many of these DUmmies believe that if they casually mention they are down to their last $10, or whatever, and they are going to hurt themselves, what they are really doing is hinting for more drug money from the other DUmmies. 

Last year it was TheStraightStory guy - the one who said he killed his daughter's kitten for some reason (I cannot recall why) but was upset because he couldn't buy his daughter any Christmas gifts. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »
Just to clarify, this creature was born with a penis and he's trying to get rid of the penis, or is it the other way around? 

The other way around.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »
The other way around.

So it wants to have an addadictomy but obviously wants the taxpayers to pay. 

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2009, 11:35:50 AM »
Yes
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2009, 04:10:43 PM »

It wants a tail , claws , (more) body hair and some dental work as well if that's not too much to ask.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2009, 05:03:59 PM »
Damn....just damn!
NEVER...

Oh my that made me nauseated. I thought people like that only existed in the world of television/Hollywood.  There was something depraved/decadent about seeing a human looking that way, something very disquieting and discomforting. Call me boring, I like my life and its environs to remain in the realm of normality.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
I'm certain the Subway Cat isn't long for this world. A less happier person I have never seen. I think once she finishes her journey to maleness, she will find he is just as unhappy as she is now.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2009, 10:29:37 AM »
The latest from the subway cat:

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-27-09 08:49 PM
Response to Reply #7

8. I love the night too   

It's weird I just listen to the sounds in my head.I don't fear it.I kinda feel comforted by it.I think if I had just silence I'd lose it.I think this is because I spent 18 months in a 'quiet' room.That was before there were laws limiting use of seclusion/restraints.

Now I am very unmotivated,don't want to be doing anything.Spent the day vegging out.I dread weekends.For me weekends are lonely,isolated and pointless.I go from dread to apathy.I have had a headache all day.I have been clawing the crap out of my skin, my scalp had a few bumps awhile ago now it's a scabby mess.I'm wearing a bandanna to try to give it a chance to heal.

It seems like putting the subway cat into restraints might actually save her life.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sat Nov-28-09 03:43 PM
Response to Reply #9

10. I already take allergy meds and I get allergy shots. My allergist is really good.The scalp thing I think is a mix of psychological and physical.I do get very tranced out when I pick.It becomes a mess,I heal it up,than I get new zits and it starts all over again.
apres moi, le deluge