Author Topic: subway cat relapsing  (Read 7491 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
subway cat relapsing
« on: November 25, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x10092

Oh my.

A world of woes for the subway cat.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Mon Nov-23-09 12:04 AM
Original message

I think I'm relapsing.****.

I have been feeling bad.Overwhelmed,I think I messed up my budget too.I am really short.I got maybe 10 bucks.I am losing time,and the nightmares are getting so bad I was scared to sleep alone last night.

I feel really out of it.I feel very alien and alone.I am getting dissociative headaches all the time.

I dread the holidaze.I feel abandoned my birthday was hard.I feel suicidal alot and I hear sounds and snippets of conversations.I dunno what to do.I feel this terrible dread,this anger and sadness,I cry and I feel have no one.I feel the future before me is hell.I feel like I am just waiting here in this lifeless house to die.I can't feel joy,it is dead.I wake up sweating heart pounding.Spontaniously I get the physical symptoms of panic without the emotions there.

One nightmare I had this weekend was of being thrown in a room . I was thrown in there so hard I hit the floor and was knocked out(in the dream). As I came too I saw the room it had steel walls and a round door kind of like a bank vault.

I tried to breathe,to yell for help, but I couldn't inhale. I dunno if the air had been taken out of the room or my lungs didn't work.It was terrifying.

I think the subway cat needs to get a job.

Work not only ameliorates depression, but also makes one have fewer delusions.

The road to sanity for the subway cat: work.

elleng  (1000+ posts)        Mon Nov-23-09 12:08 AM
Response to Original message

1. SO SORRY.

Where in MD are you?

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Mon Nov-23-09 01:35 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. I'm

In Harford county.I got to go try to sleep soon(wish me luck) cause I got my day program tomorrow.ugh.

Gonna try to get a moment with my overburdened counselor there. None of the counselors at Alliance have time to talk with clients,they have HUGE caseloads and shit loads of paperwork so nobody has any time.If you appear high functioning,and I do, I pretty much can go there for a week and my counselor won't say boo to me or ask if I'm doing ok.But she always makes sure the damn papers are signed. it's sad really,and it pisses me off.I have been in a crisis there before and last time it happened we had at least five interruptions for the ten or so minutes I was in her office trying to get my shit together.

Ewwww.

Odin2005  (1000+ posts)        Tue Nov-24-09 12:11 AM

3. Call your Psych, NOW!

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Tue Nov-24-09 02:53 PM

4. Still here.

Maraya1969  (1000+ posts)        Wed Nov-25-09 04:50 AM

5. So sorry you're having a down time. Know that it will pass.

It'd pass a lot quicker if the subway cat was working for a living.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

Re: subway cat relapsing
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 05:28:09 PM »
Someone needs to take her to the vet and have her put to sleep. No animal should suffer like that.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 05:38:03 PM »
I thought she had a pole smoking boyfriend? What happened to him? Did he die from AIDS?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 05:43:48 PM »
Relapsing into what?  A human?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 07:31:26 PM »
The road to sanity for the subway cat: work.

Yeah. And if Ringling Brothers isn't hiring, there are always lots of county fairs every year.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »
I thought she had a pole smoking boyfriend? What happened to him? Did he die from AIDS?

I was just going to say...

She must have hissed at him one too many times. :-)

JHC, she's hearing voices, can't sleep, wants to off herself. She's going
to kill herself one day and maybe someone on her precious DUmp may
notice...after 6 months.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline kenth

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 09:28:05 PM »
Someone needs to take her to the vet and have her put to sleep. No animal should suffer like that.
:lmao:

Offline kenth

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 09:30:38 PM »
This is the norm  ::) for DU, yet they think they know what's best for all of us. They cannot manage their own emotions, yet they want to manage the country.  :banghead:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »
If I was feeling like offing myself...the last place I'd go for a glimmer of hope to keep me from doing it would be the DUmp.

That fu*king place would only make me wonder why I didn't do it sooner.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Mon Nov-23-09 12:04 AM
Original message

I think I'm relapsing.****.

I have been feeling bad.Overwhelmed,I think I messed up my budget too.I am really short.I got maybe 10 bucks.I am losing time,and the nightmares are getting so bad I was scared to sleep alone last night.

I feel really out of it.I feel very alien and alone.I am getting dissociative headaches all the time.

Damn....just damn!
Never saw that coming, nope!
NEVER...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=204014095&albumId=546683
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »
Damn....just damn!
NEVER...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=204014095&albumId=546683

DUDE!...seriously...what ever happened to the courtesy of a Spork Alert on stuff like that!  :bird:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 10:38:25 PM »
Damn....just damn!
NEVER...

Oh my.

Two full pages of photographs of the subway cat.

The one I like best is where mom is flipping her off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 11:17:39 PM »
Oh.

My.

God.

Is that really him/her/it???

I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »
Oh.

My.

God.

Yes. Yes it is.

This must be your first encounter with UGP.

I'm kinda surprised that he/she/it hasn't been carted off to the booby hatch for their bi-annual internment in a rubber room.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »
Oh.

My.

God.

You got to be kidding, sir.

Most of us were long ago enured to the spectacle.

Did you think we were exaggerating, perhaps?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 11:33:57 PM »
Truly sad. Hilarious. But sad.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 11:43:34 PM »
You keep saying she should get a job..  Even in the worst days of the Bush economy, when unemployment was at 4.7%, I could not imagine anyone demented enough to hire her.

Now that unemployment is heading to toward 20%, your advice is even more impossible for her to follow.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »
Truly sad. Hilarious. But sad.

Some things are just so sad that one can do nothing but laugh.

Really; that's one of my major philosophies of life.

It doesn't pertain to sad things such as genocide or murder or oppression or famine or disease, but only specifically to self-imposed misery.  People engaged in a self-guided destiny of self-destruction cannot be stopped (delayed perhaps for a while, but in the end, never stopped).

What else can one do?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 11:47:49 PM »
You keep saying she should get a job..  Even in the worst days of the Bush economy, when unemployment was at 4.7%, I could not imagine anyone demented enough to hire her.

Now that unemployment is heading to toward 20%, your advice is even more impossible for her to follow.

It's obvious, sir, the subway cat is ill-fitted to be executive vice-president of a multi-national corporation, or even a cashier at McDonald's.

However, as I've suggested in the past, the subway cat could don one of those fluorescent orange vests, hop into the back of a pick-up truck, and with others, get down as needed to pick up trash from the streets and sidewalks.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 12:21:08 AM »
Ya know, after ya view those pics it should be apparent to any sane person, liberalism is a disease! Looking at this abomination, I'd venture to say, nearly as deadly as the plague! Well, maybe not that bad, but it sure as hell explains a lot, don't it?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 01:22:42 AM »
It's obvious, sir, the subway cat is ill-fitted to be executive vice-president of a multi-national corporation, or even a cashier at McDonald's.

However, as I've suggested in the past, the subway cat could don one of those fluorescent orange vests, hop into the back of a pick-up truck, and with others, get down as needed to pick up trash from the streets and sidewalks.

At the very least, he/she/it could direct traffic for crews repairing/picking up trash along the highway....

I can see something like that holding a sign better than I can it flipping burgers....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 01:42:10 AM »

At the very least, he/she/it could direct traffic for crews repairing/picking up trash along the highway....

I can see something like that holding a sign better than I can it flipping burgers....

Would anyone really want that thing within 100feet of their food ? Never mind actually handling it *gag*.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 04:21:52 AM »
An update from the subway cat:

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Thu Nov-26-09 02:57 AM
Response to Reply #5

6. sucks and stinks

Got up went to program.It was chaos today,everything was irritating the **** out of me,even the normal sounds were like fingernails on chalkboard. Than I came home and was just exhausted, but too tired to sleep.So I laid down with my cats,listening to the noises in my head.

Than at one point today I got really creeped out.I have no recall of what it was about .But I still managed to make banana pudding,homemade custard vanilla wafers and banana slices kind,and I will be cooking ..ugh.a huge turkey tommorrow.

I feel like crap.Can't sleep,my muscles hurt,my scalp is having a zit fest and I am clawing up my scalp. I'm gonna try to sleep again,wish me luck.

In case one's not aware of this, the subway cat attends some sort of "day care" for the adult mentally-incompetent; that's the "program" she's describing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 04:56:02 AM »
DUDE!...seriously...what ever happened to the courtesy of a Spork Alert on stuff like that!  :bird:

I'm with you on this! :spork:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 06:57:08 AM »
Would anyone really want that thing within 100feet of their food ? Never mind actually handling it *gag*.

When I first saw her pics, I thought it was from a Halloween party or something....

The I realized it was the way she actually looked!   :puke:

At least we can hope she doesn't reproduce, or at least her kids turn out to be....normal?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.