Author Topic: I am getting pretty pissed off.  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
I am getting pretty pissed off.
« on: January 08, 2008, 10:23:17 AM »
The feminists and Hillaryites are out in force pummelling anyone who dares question Hillarys photo op crying fit.Bornaginhooligan is taking shots left and right.http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2622128#2622216 :rotf:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Lauri

Re: I am getting pretty pissed off.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 10:32:47 AM »
its going to be interesting watching them scatter from one campaign to another as they try and figure out who to nominate..

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 10:44:21 AM »
There are a few threads over there  where some of them are saying they have huge ignore lists and even some want to go back to when you could see who a person had on ignore :-) I agree I thought that visible ignore list was pure comedy gold. The fights that would break out were funnier than hell :rotf:

Offline Lauri

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »
There are a few threads over there  where some of them are saying they have huge ignore lists and even some want to go back to when you could see who a person had on ignore :-) I agree I thought that visible ignore list was pure comedy gold. The fights that would break out were funnier than hell :rotf:

there are a few new lounge threads over there titled; "ok, whose on your ignore?"  :-)

the problem is now.. that if Hilary were to become their nominee, DU would split in half.. almost as many people hate her as love her there..

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 10:53:42 AM »
Is there anything better than DU in an election year? :popcorn: Sooner or later Skinner may have to come down from on high and settle the primitives down with another one of his scoldings :beathorse:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »
Ron Hillary '08!!!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »
Ron Hillary '08!!!
Hey MSB! Good to see ya over here. What happened at CU? Disagree with Gator? :-)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 01:09:55 PM »
MassDemm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Mon Jan-07-08 07:14 PM

I am getting pretty pissed off.

I am NOT a Hillary supporter.

But I am going to defend her as a woman.

This board should be ashamed of itself. The hidden sexism is absolutely disgusting.

I don't give a **** if you hate her, but this is suppose to be a board of progressives. But oh, no more.

As far as I can tell the women's movement never took place, if you skim through a few posts.

And no, I could care less if you are talking about her policies and truthfulness and competency, but when you start with the crying, shrill, bitch, etc. you have crossed the line.

And for the women who partake in this makes me especially ashamed for you.

I can understand discussions regarding electability, because this country is what it is, but the posts I see have moved beyond the pale.

It is truly disgusting.

All together now......   :sosad:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lauri

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »
is DU so ass backwards that women must vote for other women? or black people must vote for obama??

i saw one of them ask, "would you vote for laura bush?" and the rest of them agreed that just being married to the president is not experience. but i'll be damned if it wasnt a host of reasons about why they didnt like her and not her 'policies' ..

of course, they can excoriate Condi Rice all day long and isnt she a woman?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
is DU so ass backwards that women must vote for other women? or black people must vote for obama??

So who must black womyn vote for? ;)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »

So who must black womyn vote for? ;)

no kidding! i looked up the census for the US last year sometime and it states that 87 percent of the US is white... do they realize how incredibly stupid that is that we only vote for the person who looks like us?

isnt that racism? at the very least, its sexism..

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »

i saw one of them ask, "would you vote for laura bush?" and the rest of them agreed that just being married to the president is not experience. but i'll be damned if it wasnt a host of reasons about why they didnt like her and not her 'policies' ..

of course, they can excoriate Condi Rice all day long and isnt she a woman?
Yep,yep,didn't know she was running :-)and yep :-)