Author Topic: 'Kill yourself,' 'Go to hell,' - Lori Drew talks about her phone messages  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'Kill yourself,' 'Go to hell,' - Lori Drew talks about her phone messages
By Steve Pokin
Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:25 PM CST
Suburban Journals

Finally, Lori Drew speaks.

But only about her cell phone. Drew declined to discuss other aspects of her role surrounding the October 2006 suicide of Megan Meier, a 13-year-old girl who lived down the street. Megan had an on-and-off friendship with Drew's teenage daughter.

Teresa Woodard last week reported on Fox 2 News, KTVI, that Aubry Hollingsworth of St. Louis had the misfortune of being assigned Drew's former cell-phone number.At all hours of the day and night, Hollingsworth said, she received threatening voice and text messages, such as "burn in hell," intended for Drew.

Drew, 48, her daughter and an employee, Ashley Grills, then 18, were involved in creating a phony MySpace account for a non-existent boy named Josh Evans. The sole purpose was to see if Megan was saying anything mean about Drew's daughter.

Full Article

=========================================================

BOOO-HOOO!!!! Yawn. You brought this whole thing on yourself. Trying to paint yourself as a victim. I have no sympathy for the Drews and Grills. They are truly worthless people like Osama bin Laden, 9/11 hijackers, Timothy McVeigh, and Seung-Hui Cho. As for the people who want blame the Meiers, get your heads examined with a MRI to see if you have a brain and spine.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 07:46:14 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: 'Kill yourself,' 'Go to hell,' - Lori Drew talks about her phone messages
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »
How quaint... she's trying to make it all about her,, and trying to paint herself as the true victim.  She should have known better than to be a part of such a terrible scheme.  She clearly never matured beyond her high-school years, if she was willing to go along with such an act of pretense.   :whatever:

She does not get any sympathy from me.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »
This woman helped push a 13-year old girl toward ending her life. She should be dedicating her life to making amends, not whining about text messages.

I have zero sympathy.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »
How quaint... she's trying to make it all about her,, and trying to paint herself as the true victim.  She should have known better than to be a part of such a terrible scheme.  She clearly never matured beyond her high-school years, if she was willing to go along with such an act of pretense.   :whatever:

Yeah. She can say she helped battered wives at a shelter, helped people in Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina, or volunteered her time in Congo, but it will not matter for her. Of course, she is not the kind of person who would help people. I guess she didn't know about OJ Simpson.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

Yeah. She can say she helped battered wives at a shelter, helped people in Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina, or volunteered her time in Congo, but it will not matter for her. Of course, she is not the kind of person who would help people. I guess she didn't know about OJ Simpson.

She has yet to show any sympathy or sorrow for the girl's death, which says it all, in my opinion.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 08:14:17 PM »
She has yet to show any sympathy or sorrow for the girl's death, which says it all, in my opinion.

Funny thing is, if she had shown sympathy and begged for forgiveness, this would be forgotten. Lori Drew is no different from Wanita Young (woman who sued two teenage girls after leaving her cookies in Colorado), David Cash, or Fred Phelps. They brought the shunning on themselves.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

Funny thing is, if she had shown sympathy and begged for forgiveness, this would be forgotten. Lori Drew is no different from Wanita Young (woman who sued two teenage girls after leaving her cookies in Colorado), David Cash, or Fred Phelps. They brought the shunning on themselves.

I hate to say it, but no one really pays much attention to this story now, as far as I can tell. :(   I am glad that you still provide updates here.

One of these days, there will be justice for that child.  Even if the folks involved in the scheme are never arrested, there is a special place in Hell for them.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 08:23:35 PM »

I hate to say it, but no one really pays much attention to this story now, as far as I can tell. :(   I am glad that you still provide updates here.

One of these days, there will be justice for that child.  Even if the folks involved in the scheme are never arrested, there is a special place in Hell for them.

I will gladly keep everyone here posted. This could really set a precadent in my opinion. I am surprised it has not gotten as much coverage that it deserves. The media pays more attention to Britney Spears, who needs to be left alone for her own sake. I think this case will be in the news again. The Drews and Grills will pay a really steep price for it. Lori Drew's name will always be synoynmous with cyberbullying and the Drews/Grills join the list of the reviled.   
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 08:29:09 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 08:33:08 PM »
What that woman did should be a crime. 

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »
What that woman did should be a crime. 

Indeed it should.

This woman and her daughter get no sympathy from me.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 11:37:25 PM »
My Give-a-damn's busted, Ms. Drew. Being a cruel-ass cvnt, you get what you deserve.

*TKay*