Author Topic: "baldguy" Is the Mexican Swine Flu a genetically engineered weapon?  (Read 1281 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Ok guys and gals get yer tin foil on tight and get ready for a ride.  :lmao:

Link

baldguy  (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-25-09 10:37 PM
Original message
Is the Mexican Swine Flu a genetically engineered weapon?
 Mexican Swine Flu - An Advanced Biowar Event

snip

Here is what we know of the virus so far. This virus has already gone international having crossed the border from Mexico to America. All schools in Mexico City have been canceled, millions of students told to stay home due to Mexican Swine Flu. Sick victims of this strange new virus are currently reported in California and Texas. Over 60 deaths reported in Mexico (could be substantially higher considering the state of Mexican health care and reporting).

Young healthy adults seem to be the most at risk. This is similar to the deadest killer flu in history, Spanish Flu in 1918. Most if not all nations with advanced biological warfare programs have been interested in recreating the Spanish Flu DNA sequence and several are reported to have done so.

The new Mexican Swine Flu has elements of DNA from the following: avian flu, human flu Type A, human flu Type B, Asian swine flu, and European swine flu. A strange combination never seen before and having less than 1/10% chance of being a natural event. Human and animal viruses from four or more continents suddenly recombine in a new flu during a non-flu season that spreads from human-to-human with a 10% fatality rating.

Over 1,000 reported infected in Mexico; true rate may be much higher. Mexico City seems to be the epicenter of the new virus. Mexico City has 20 million citizens, most terribly poor. Mexico City is notorious for its poor sanitation and public health. "Don't drink the water" has been the byword in Mexico City for decades. It is the perfect breading ground for an explosive growth of this new killer virus. Mexico City has closed all schools, public gatherings, public buildings. People are wearing medical masks on the streets. The government has announced a massive new emergency swine flu vaccination program that will be, at best, either totally non-effective or of very limited effect, and could be, at worst, a deadly option for patients. It is thought that the authorities are trying to contain public panic by announcing the vaccination program.

lovuian (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-25-09 10:41 PM
Response to Original message
1. yes
 this is to come into America and so its a Bio engineered virus

long awaited by us

as Cheney's revenge

just like Anthrax was from Fort Detrick so is this

Anthrax was just a test

We are coming to very hard times in America

I don't know about anybody here but many of us has seen this coming

For those who read this

WE KNOW what you are about and you will FAIL

CoffeeCat  (1000+ posts)        Sat Apr-25-09 11:00 PM
Response to Reply #1
21. I like your style...
 I put nothing past the neocon crime syndicate. And it's no big secret that Cheney
is pissed as hell. He's not appreciating that Obama, and the people of the United
States, aren't impressed with Cheney's torture program. Cheney obviously went into
panic mode when he sent out his daughter to defend him. That's a PR move, to do
damage control. You can bet that he's as angry as a hornet.

So, yeah...nothing is beneath them.

You mentioned that you have seen this coming. Do you feel prepared for a disaster like
a pandemic? I appreciate what you are saying and I'm interesting in your thoughts...

I need to start investing in patient restraints.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lord Undies

Re: "baldguy" Is the Mexican Swine Flu a genetically engineered weapon?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »
The new Mexican Swine Flu has elements of DNA from the following: avian flu, human flu Type A, human flu Type B, Asian swine flu, and European swine flu. A strange combination never seen before and having less than 1/10% chance of being a natural event.

Suddenly, evolution is suspect.  The Little Goon claims someone with superior intellegence created this non-complexed organism.  That doesn't say much for the Darwin religion. 

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 11:02:25 PM »
Man, there are a lot of people left and right trying to say this is engineered.  So far, all the CDC has said is that it is an odd combination, not a combination that is impossible in nature. 

All deaths have been in Mexico, and they aren't real sure if this flu killed them or something else in the environment moved in and killed them shile their immune system was fighting the flu.  All seven identified cases on the US side survived, with only one case requiring admission to a hostpital.  This distinctly looks like an over reaction.

On the other hand :ohnoes: :overreaction:
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 11:59:24 PM »
The NY school spokeman described it as a "mild illness".  It hasn't been confirmed what the students were infected with.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 05:02:44 AM »
Suddenly, evolution is suspect.  The Little Goon claims someone with superior intellegence created this non-complexed organism.  That doesn't say much for the Darwin religion. 

Not only that, for which I'll be H5ing you shortly for, but that "someone with superior intelligence" is a Repuke.  I thought that they were the more intellectual ones . . .  :fuelfire: :tongue:

ETA:  I just read the entry over at SurvivalBlog.com about the flu outbreak.

Then we hear a CDC official stating: "The swine flu virus contains four different gene segments representing both North American swine and avian influenza, human flu and a Eurasian swine flu." That strikes we (sic) as something very peculiar.

It has only a 10% mortality rate, but said SurvivalBlog entry also has a link to a BBC blog about the flu, and most of the bloggers are from Mexico, it seems.  Buy bleach and disinfecting wipes.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:27:12 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 07:24:18 AM »
Possibly 80+ deaths in Mexico and none in the US yet.  Could this be genetically modified to be racially targeted?  :fuelfire:  :tinfoil2:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 07:35:56 AM »
baldguy  (1000+ posts)      Sat Apr-25-09 10:37 PM
Original message
Is the Mexican Swine Flu a genetically engineered weapon?

Why yes, yes it is.  Now we shall have to kill you.

And "Mexican" isn't a race, it's an ethnicity.  Genetically most of them are some mix of Hispanic Caucasian, SW Amerind, and a dash of Black and NW European Causcasian.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 10:20:57 AM »
Maybe this is Congress' fault, what with the insane amount of pork that's been coming out of there lately...

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »
Maybe this is Congress' fault, what with the insane amount of pork that's been coming out of there lately...
That's bumper-stickerable.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 10:29:25 AM »

Skinner himself locked this one as "kooky" before I could mole it up real good.

The worst isn't that someone would come up with this dumb shit on DU, it's that people come out and agree with it right out of hand. Like it's the most natural thing in the world, that a flu variant that goes back decades (I guess no one remembers the swine flu scare in the 70s) suddenly shows up as a weapon. Created, of course, by Dick Cheney, because he's afraid of Barack Obama prosecuting him. Um, yeah.

Which, by the way, I called long before the election: DU will attribute any bad event post-Bush as orchestrated by Bush.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 10:32:58 AM »
Dear DUmmie,

Yes, yes it is.  Now you're onto the VRWC's plan to spread this all across America using the "Chemtrails" program, and sadly, we're going to have to stop you before you divulge more information.  Please stay where you are, as the black helicopters only have so much fuel to spend on you, and your trip to the "camp" will be short and pleasant.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »
Why yes DUmmies, Darth Cheney is sitting in his underground lair (in a volcano no less) cackling with glee over his dastardly plan!!!! :whatever:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 01:30:38 PM »
Why yes DUmmies, Darth Cheney is sitting in his underground lair (in a volcano no less) cackling with glee over his dastardly plan!!!! :whatever:

With Dr. Evil by his side, no doubt . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 01:44:20 PM »
Maybe Obama was trying to spread it to Castro and Chavez and those other tyrants he met with, maybe he is actually an undercover freeper?

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »
Maybe Obama was trying to spread it to Castro and Chavez and those other tyrants he met with, maybe he is actually an undercover freeper?

He is doing a wonderful job of distroying any and all credibility the democrat party ever had.  He is also working overtime to expose them for who they are. 

Way to go, Freeper BarryKenyan!

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 02:03:46 PM »
All the flying welfare monkies from the DUmp will be clogging up the emergency rooms to get checked out for the deadly virus.

And all the taxpayers will pay for it.

Nothing new here.

How soon before someone on the DUmp posts that they have the virus?