Author Topic: It's the AL ongoing thread! will it be the angels and the bosox in the ALCS?  (Read 17566 times)

Offline Scoobie

Man, I'm really gonna miss all those late night calls between Sparky and Red bitchin' and moanin' about how their team is gonna crush the others' team in the World Series, with all the typical macho bullshit and wang yankin' that goes with it.....

.....not.     ::)

:lmao:

Sparky, your Angels ain't lookin' too good for the WS right about now.

:popcorn:

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline formerlurker

You know if I get my hopes up for a Yankees choke I will only be dissapointed.       

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Scoobs, just for that, if the Angels somehow to manage to pull their heads out of their asses for two more games, I'll make it a point not only to call, but insist that it be on speaker phone. 

It'll be better than a Jerry Springer Thanksgiving.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

SIX runs? The Angels bullpen BLOWS. Arggh.

Half those runs were on Lackey.  That being said, yeah, one friggin out is that hard to get?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

**** the Yankees. 

That is all.