Author Topic: Pitt's shortest Rant ever!!!1111  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Pitt's shortest Rant ever!!!1111
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:23:53 PM »
WilliamPitt  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-28-08 06:51 PM
Original message
I've spent every Bush SOTU speech right here on DU. Every single God damned one.    Updated at 6:52 PM

Edited on Mon Jan-28-08 06:51 PM by WilliamPitt
Unreal.

This is the last one we have to hear. The last one I'll have to write about afterwards.

Remember the January 2003 SOTU speech?

When he said Iraq was in possession of 26,000 liters of anthrax, 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin, 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent (500 tons equaling one million pounds, by the way), 30,000 munitions to deliver the stuff, mobile biological weapons labs, and uranium from Niger for use in Iraq's advanced nuclear weapons program?

Remember that?

I do. I remember all of them. I was right here on this board for every one. And now...

The.

Last.

One.

Thank.

****ing.

God.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2780032

:rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Pitt's shortest Rant ever!!!1111
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 10:27:35 PM »
 :o :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »
The 108 UN weapons inspectors were not sent to conduct a scavenger hunt for hidden materials across a country the size of California. The job of the inspectors is to verify that Iraq's regime is disarming. It is up to Iraq to show exactly where it is hiding its banned weapons...lay those weapons out for the world to see...and destroy them as directed. Nothing like this has happened.
The United Nations concluded in 1999 that Saddam Hussein had biological weapons materials sufficient to produce over 25,000 liters of anthrax - enough doses to kill several million people. He has not accounted for that material. He has given no evidence that he has destroyed it.
The United Nations concluded that Saddam Hussein had materials sufficient to produce more than 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin - enough to subject millions of people to death by respiratory failure. He has not accounted for that material. He has given no evidence that he has destroyed it.

Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard, and VX nerve agent. In such quantities, these chemical agents also could kill untold thousands. He has not accounted for these materials. He has given no evidence that he has destroyed them.

U.S. intelligence indicates that Saddam Hussein had upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. Inspectors recently turned up 16 of them, despite Iraq's recent declaration denying their existence. Saddam Hussein has not accounted for the remaining 29,984 of these prohibited munitions. He has given no evidence that he has destroyed them.

From three Iraqi defectors we know that Iraq, in the late 1990s, had several mobile biological weapons labs. These are designed to produce germ warfare agents, and can be moved from place to place to evade inspectors. Saddam Hussein has not disclosed these facilities. He has given no evidence that he has destroyed them.

It doesn't appear the President was pulling those figures out of his presidential ass.  What's the problem, Pitt?  500 tons is too hard for you to imagine?  It is a BIG number.  And that's just the raw materials to produce....idiot.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »
WilliamPitt  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-28-08 06:51 PM
Original message
I've spent every Bush SOTU speech right here on DU. Every single God damned one.    Updated at 6:52 PM

Unreal.

This is the last one we have to hear. The last one I'll have to write about afterwards.

Remember the January 2003 SOTU speech?

When he said Iraq was in possession of 26,000 liters of anthrax, 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin, 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent (500 tons equaling one million pounds, by the way), 30,000 munitions to deliver the stuff, mobile biological weapons labs, and uranium from Niger for use in Iraq's advanced nuclear weapons program?

Remember that?

I do. I remember all of them. I was right here on this board for every one. And now...

The.

Last.

One.

Thank.

****ing.

God.

Yes wee wittle willie, the very last one. What you fail to realize is you sat through EACH AND EVERY FRACKING ONE OF THEM!
Seething hate and anger being projectile vomited from your gut as your hate consumes you.
All the inane typing, posts, hate-filled rants, the drunken proclamations of FitzPeachment, and in the end what has changed?

N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Not a damn fracking thing!

All that effort and sleepless nights and NOTHING!

Tell me pity, ya feeling irrelevant and impotent yet?
(SNARKLE)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 11:03:34 PM by PatriotGame »
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 02:02:25 AM »
WilliamPitt  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-28-08 06:51 PM
Original message
I've spent every Bush SOTU speech right here on DU. Every single God damned one.    Updated at 6:52 PM

Unreal.

...and there was much rejoicing throughout Teh Internets, as megs and megs of bandwidth were set free.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself