Author Topic: Fani Willis Appreciation Thread  (Read 736 times)

Offline CC27

Fani Willis Appreciation Thread
« on: January 24, 2024, 11:32:30 AM »
gab13by13 (19,570 posts)

Fani Willis Appreciation Thread
I know one thing for sure about Fani Willis, she is an Attorney General who had the guts to start investigating Trump in March of 2021.

I know she tried to hire 2 prosecutors for the investigation who turned her down because they are afraid of Trump, she then hired the prosecutor who she supposedly had an affair with, so what?

Someone is going through a lot of trouble to get her removed from office, I am not jumping on that band wagon. I stand with Fani Willis until I see concrete evidence to convince me otherwise.

Botany (69,773 posts)
2. She is an adult and is allowed to have a social life. She did nothing wrong.

And with RICO laws she is busy rolling up Trump, Meadows, and Rudy’s phony electoral
voters scam. She has already flipped some of the conspiracies who don’t want to spend
5 years in locked up on RICO charges. D.A. Willis and her personal life has nothing to
do with her criminal investigation. This is classic distract and attack.

malaise (265,653 posts)
7. Rec

RFN

Jarqui (9,906 posts)
9. If you are going up against someone as evil and powerful as Trump,

you want to surround yourself with people you can trust.

All the attacks, pressures with her career on the line and death threats against her and her staff may well have pushed her into his arms if they had a fling. If you are in that sort of pressure cooker, you need someone who cares about you to have your back, that you trust without reservation and someone who props you up when you get knocked down.

This woman is in a media firestorm with her career on the line and every little thing she does under an enormous media microscope.
She has one hell of a lot of guts to face down this rabid authoritarian masquerading as a leader of a democracy.

Ethics have some limits in this circumstance.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218622123

These people are insane.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Fani Willis Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 11:36:38 AM »
Fani had a very active fanny.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 01:00:52 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218622123

These people are insane.

I wonder if they were equally enamored with marcia clark and chris darden.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 01:04:14 PM »
Fani had a very active fanny.

More like bertha butt  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 04:26:27 PM »
I know she tried to hire 2 prosecutors for the investigation who turned her down because they are afraid of Trump...

Uh, sure, that's the reason. :whatever:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 06:23:45 AM »
She hired a guy she has an affair with, paid him 600,000+ dollars of taxpayer money then he spends a large chunk of that money taking her on exotic trips and wining and dining her. Sounds fishy to me. Investigated Trump for less.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 07:22:36 AM »
She hired a guy she has an affair with, paid him 600,000+ dollars of taxpayer money then he spends a large chunk of that money taking her on exotic trips and wining and dining her. Sounds fishy to me. Investigated Trump for less.

It's almost like somebody sending a billion taxpayer monopoly bucks to Ukraine and then putting your crack addict son on the board of directors for the "corporation" that will receive the lion's share of that money on the understanding that he'll pas a cut back to "The Big Guy", whoever that might be.

Dim'Rats don't even care that we can all see how corrupt they are.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 12:50:27 PM »

So because the Big Orange Menace is too dangerous and must be taken down, all ethics are out the window?

Don't give a darn about the color of her skin, nor any rogue DA who tries to take down Trump on very dubious grounds. I tend to criticize assholes no matter their color or gender, and probably 99% of my criticisms are on my fellow honkys.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 01:40:57 PM »
So because the Big Orange Menace is too dangerous and must be taken down, all ethics are out the window?

Don't give a darn about the color of her skin, nor any rogue DA who tries to take down Trump on very dubious grounds. I tend to criticize assholes no matter their color or gender, and probably 99% of my criticisms are on my fellow honkys.

Moonbats have always believed that the end justifies the means.  Their ethics are "whatever gets us what we want". 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 02:26:21 PM »

Since when have the circumstances mattered when it comes to (the lack of) leftist ethics?
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.