Author Topic: Trying my hand at dating was trying to get couple phone numbers at grocery store  (Read 1426 times)

Offline CC27

Duncanpup (12,456 posts)

Trying my hand at dating was trying to get couple phone numbers at grocery store.
I struck out no phone numbers. Yet although I did get a summons to appear before a judge for stalking I kind think the lady cop was into me.

Lunabell (5,552 posts)
2. As a survivor of a stalker,
Reply to Duncanpup (Original post)
Fri Jan 19, 2024, 08:05 AM
I don't find this even slightly amusing.

Duncanpup (12,456 posts)
3. I meant no harm

Lunabell (5,552 posts)
4. I know you didn't.
Reply to Duncanpup (Reply #3)
Fri Jan 19, 2024, 08:11 AM
But, put yourself in the shoes of someone who is being terrorized by this type of insane behavior. It's scary, not funny.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181954338

DUmb joke went nowhere.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Lunabell, life goes on. Get over it or be doomed to be controlled by your past.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Drunkenpup's lame joke attempt flopped.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

As usual the humorless and victimful left.  Lunabell's avatar is a rainbow striped fist, which is just gross. 

Offline Old n Grumpy

I think lunybell is more appropriate  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And if you go to the dog park look out for the tootsie rolls because they aren’t  :lmao:

He’s trying his hand at dating because both his hands are sore  :-)

« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:25:19 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
I think lunybell is more appropriate  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And if you go to the dog park look out for the tootsie rolls because they aren’t  :lmao:

He’s trying his hand at dating because both his hands are sore  :-)

A shower and a trip to the laundromat/car wash would Increase his dating chances exponentially.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 67 Rover

A shower and a trip to the laundromat/car wash would Increase his dating chances exponentially.

I would think being able to define what a woman is would be paramount even before thinking about dating.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181954338

DUmb joke went nowhere.

It may not have been a joke. They’ve had more than a few felons posting to their site.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I would think being able to define what a woman is would be paramount even before thinking about dating.

Someone with a mole should ask him if he would date a tranny.   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline YupItsMe

As usual the humorless and victimful left.  Lunabell's avatar is a rainbow striped fist, which is just gross.

I don't even want to think where that fist has been.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

KC
The only trannies I'm familiar with are named Muncie, Allison, Saginaw, and Dana.   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Old n Grumpy

KC

Apparently he didn’t go into the men’s room and copy some of the numbers off the wall. Specially, the one for Lola lol. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

this is the same guy who's dog was sh***ing under the kitchen table during Thanksgiving dinner and he thought it was funny