Author Topic: Dem commits insurrection by pulling fire alarm to prevent voting in the House  (Read 705 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) allegedly pulled a fire alarm in the United States Capitol complex moments before the House was scheduled to vote on a bill preventing a government shutdown, according to the House Administration Committee.

U.S. Capitol Police and the House Administration Committee, which oversees House operations and Capitol security, are investigating.

A photo being circulated by Capitol Police appears to show Bowman pulling the fire alarm, as reported by Punchbowl News.

Falsely reporting a fire is a misdemeanor crime in the District of Columbia punishable by a fine or up to six months’ imprisonment.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/30/house-administration-committee-capitol-police-investigating-democrat-jamaal-bowman-for-pulling-fire-alarm-to-delay-government-funding-vote/

More:

Progressive 'Squad' Democrat accused of pulling fire alarm amid tense shutdown talks

HOT TAKES: Reactions to Jamaal Bowman Pulling the Fire Alarm Are Lit, With MTG Demanding Action

Dem Rep. Jamaal Bowman Pulls Fire Alarm In Capitol Before House Vote

And to be fair (although I don't have to), the left responds:

Rep. Jamal Bowman, D - N.Y., allegedly pulled a fire alarm in the Cannon building, according to the House Administration Committee. The committee says an investigation into why the alarm was pulled is underway. NBC News' Julie Tsirkin reports.

https://www.msnbc.com/yasmin-vossoughian/watch/rep-jamal-bowman-allegedly-pulls-fire-alarm-in-house-building-194141253586

New York Rep. Jamaal Bowman pulls fire alarm in House office building but says it was an accident

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/30/politics/jamaal-bowman-pulls-fire-alarm/index.html

Is this liberal privilege or black privilege? I'm always confused on this detail.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Bowman is the cretin who got into a shouting match back in March, calling GOP congresscritters "cowards", in the aftermath of the Tennessee school shooting by a woman who thought she was a man.

He's just another leftist with a big mouth.

I'd say bring on the criminal charges. It's called "obstruction" and it's the charge that many J6 political prisoners are rotting in prison for.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ADsOutburst

And what does the "You can't yell 'Fire!' in a crowded theater" crowd have to say about this?

Offline Drafe Hoblin

It's insurrection. 

He'll be forced to resign.  The DNC already realizes he can't remain in-office. 

A former school-principal who doesn't know what a fire-alarm is ?????????

Cut the anchor-chain...

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
It's insurrection. 

He'll be forced to resign.  The DNC already realizes he can't remain in-office. 

Cut the anchor-chain...

I don't see that happening. Censure at the most. He's black and he's a Democrat, meaning, of course, he gets a pass.

McCarthy is walking on eggshells right now, especially by just barely squeaking out yet another CR last night. No way is he going to piss off Nancy and her thugs. After all, he needs them.

Offline SVPete

Had one of his students done this as a prank the student would have been arrested or otherwise taken into custody.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I don't see that happening. Censure at the most. He's black and he's a Democrat, meaning, of course, he gets a pass.

McCarthy is walking on eggshells right now, especially by just barely squeaking out yet another CR last night. No way is he going to piss off Nancy and her thugs. After all, he needs them.

You're probably right, if Dems enjoy being the Party of The Fire-Alarm Shaman:rotf:

Next up:  Paul Pelosi & The Strawberry Intruder-Alerts.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

You're probably right, if Dems enjoy being the Party of The Fire-Alarm Shaman:rotf:

Next up:  Paul Pelosi & The Strawberry Intruder-Alerts.

The LSM have already taken care of those problems. We haven't heard a bloody thing about Mr. Paul (Fudgepacker) Pelosi and his "friend" in quite some time (other than his friend being charged with, oh, something), and his DUI just sorta disappeared too. (Wiki actually has a page on the "attack" but if you believe any of that, I have lotsa beach front property to sell you in Montana).

Lotsa noise from the Repubs about Bowman and his insurrection act, but I'm not convinced they can capitalize on it. Let's keep in mind that McCarthy needs the Dems, this despite Gaetz and his threat to vacate the Speakership.

If nothing else, the Repubs illustrate time and time again just how inept they are.  :whatever: