Author Topic: Desantis: The Dork in white boots who acts like a Nazi.  (Read 278 times)

Offline CC27

Desantis: The Dork in white boots who acts like a Nazi.
« on: February 08, 2023, 08:08:13 AM »
fightforfreedom (4,219 posts)

Desantis: The Dork in white boots who acts like a Nazi.

First of all, when you play the Nazi hate game you don't wear white boots, you wear black boots. What an idiot.

Desantis is spending all his time playing the Nazi hate game. He is attacking the rule of law, the constitution. He attacks free speech. He attacks books and teachers. He is attacking the free press. He attacks immigrants and uses them as pawns in his Nazi hate game.

I cannot explain why the majority of people in Florida like this guy. Perhaps they spend to much time in the sun and it has melted their brains, I don't know.

I am confident if desantis runs for president his Nazi hate game will not work nationally. he will go down in flames.

Biden is the perfect president for these times. We need him to be re-elected. He is doing an outstanding job. In my opinion, If the Republicans choose Desantis to run against Biden, they will lose.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217627215

This has to be Kentucks sock puppet

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Desantis: The Dork in white boots who acts like a Nazi.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 12:44:25 PM »
We love Desantis because he doesn’t put up with any shit from you. Left wing idiots. :thatsright: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 05:45:32 PM »
I cannot explain why the majority of people in Florida like this guy.

You can't seem to explain much of anything.

But you sure can point the finger and pretend.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 05:58:11 PM »
Good as time as any to bring this baby out of storage. Seems appropriate based on the current talking points at the DUmp.