Author Topic: Biden Orders Chinese Balloon Fang Fang Shot Down AFTER Completing Spy Mission  (Read 159 times)

Offline pjcomix

Joe Biden waited until AFTER the Chinese Spy Balloon Fang Fang completely transversed the USA before ordering it shot down. As a result, the Fang Fang balloon was able to successfully transmit back to China all the information it had collected so his response was really nothing but a lot of hot air.

https://rumble.com/v28fjlu-biden-orders-chinese-balloon-fang-fang-shot-down-after-completing-spy-missi.html

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Moreover the pentagon said they weren't going to shoot it down because of the potential for collateral damage to civilians' homes (& etc.) from falling debris. Well, it certainly seems to me that there's more potential for that kind of damage over the heavily populated EASTERN United States than there was if the damned thing had been dropped over Montana, Wyoming or the Dakotas, where it first became public knowledge.

The one thing I hate most of all is being lied to.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

The one thing I hate most of all is being lied to

By the gubermint that’s supposed to be working for our best interests and that we pay for..

Unfortunately they no longer care about us we are only here to serve them..
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!