Author Topic: if i am old enough and survive long enough, when trump dies , i will be doing  (Read 346 times)

Offline CC27

Fri Jan 27, 2023, 01:25 PM
AllaN01Bear (10,881 posts)

if i am old enough and survive long enough, when trump dies , i will be doing

my victory dance.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217594891

Seek help you POS  :whatever:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Frankly, as deeply as my life was impacted by the Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch regime, I wouldn't cross the street to piss on Li'l Bitch's back if s/h/its pansy ass was on fire.

I get a far more powerful revenge on the grabasstic bastard by continuing to live my life - doing everything the shitbird and his puppeteers tried to outlaw - than I ever could by pissing on the SoB's grave when he goes off to squat over his corner of hell, DUmbasses. And moreover, I get to do my part to ensure - as you DUmb****s can see I have done here - that s/h/its name is relegated to the ash heap of history and NEVER spoken by respectable folk again. (Besides; knowing how Li'l Bitch swings, s/h/it probably gets orgasmic over the idea of all those large, sweaty mens pissing on him...  :pisscontest: )

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 12:43:10 AM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DUmpsterDiver

> AllaN01Bear (10,881 posts) ...

On my, one of those stick smokers that reaches for the smoking Cannon.  All good if the Pole Holder agrees.  DILLIGAF?  This little defiant stiffy lover is off the rails into hateland.  Dude, suck it if you can but lighten the F up commie boy :-)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
A victory dance? What has the OP won?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.