Author Topic: Obviously  (Read 567 times)

Offline CC27

Obviously
« on: January 24, 2023, 07:50:23 AM »
NanceGreggs (27,591 posts)

Obviously

I believe in the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

I believe that those who conspired to overturn our democracy on January 6, 2021, are traitors. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

I believe that conspiracy theorists have no place in the House, the Senate, nor any other position in our government. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

I believe that liars, cheats, grifters, pedophile enablers, and hypocrites should immediately be ousted from political office.
Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

I believe that creating an easily-debunked false resume should preclude anyone from taking office. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican

Obviously, I am NOT a Republican - because only a Republican would rejoice in "owning the libs" by supporting the party that has zero interest in anything else.

Republican voters are about to find out that their concerns, their interests, their hopes for the future are irrelevant to a party fixated on an election that was never stolen, covering-up GOP lies, and investigating Hunter Biden's dick.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217585170

Obviously you are a moron.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Obviously
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 08:52:51 AM »
The drunken,ugly cow just described the DUmp and the democrat party since at least 1980

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 09:15:32 AM »
I believe that liars, cheats, grifters, pedophile enablers, and hypocrites should immediately be ousted from political office.

Start with Biden.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 10:07:08 AM »
Start with Biden.

That's (D)ifferent... [/DUmbass]  :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 10:26:29 AM »

NanceGreggs (27,591 posts)

Obviously

1I believe in the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

2I believe that those who conspired to overturn our democracy on January 6, 2021, are traitors. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

3I believe that conspiracy theorists have no place in the House, the Senate, nor any other position in our government. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

4I believe that liars, cheats, grifters, pedophile enablers, and hypocrites should immediately be ousted from political office.
Obviously, I am NOT a Republican.

5I believe that creating an easily-debunked false resume should preclude anyone from taking office. Obviously, I am NOT a Republican

6Obviously, I am NOT a Republican - because only a Republican would rejoice in "owning the libs" by supporting the party that has zero interest in anything else.

7Republican voters are about to find out that their concerns, their interests, their hopes for the future are irrelevant to a party fixated on an election that was never stolen, covering-up GOP lies, and investigating Hunter Biden's dick.

1 Dems only care about the Constitution when it fits or can be twisted to fit their agenda.

2 The questionable at best results of the 2020 elections, if as much fraud, rulebreaking, rulebending went on as has been presented, were much more of a conspiracy to overthrow our government than some vandals and trespassers.

3 How long have we been hearing Russia Russia Russia conspiracy theories from the DUmp itself, nevermind the MSM and Dem officials? Or how Trump's people planted documents in Biden's house, office, where ever else he left them?

4 Good, start with Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, ect

5 How about claiming Native American heritage?

6 Your whole board is built on "owning the repukes", usually in the form of made up bouncies

7 I'm not republican, I'm conservative, and I don't care about Hunter's schlong, I care about the money and influence and lies that went on between him, The Big Guy, and China that is unveiled on that laptop.  And if you really think any Dem politician cares about your concerns, interests, or hopes after you pull that D lever as often as possible, I've got a beautiful bridge in New York for sale, cheap. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 10:42:20 AM »
…and investigating Hunter Biden's dick.

That’s not the story, but it shows where your mind is at.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 10:47:13 AM »

I believe in the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

A lie. You've never told the gun grabbing contingent on the island to go pound sand.

Not ever, not even once.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 10:57:19 AM »
The truly sad part is that is the misinformed opinion of at 85% of donkeycommies.

As the Great Ronaldus Reagan: It's not that the left knows nothing, it is that what the left believes is wrong.

Everything the drunken pants shitter DUchebag posted is a lie. There is not a single amendment in the Bill of Rights that the left has not or is trying to end. But we can never make the mentally retarded useless idiots of the left see that.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 11:36:07 AM »
Obviously you are a moron.

I so badly want to make an account just to ask her why she pretends while she lives in Canada.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 01:49:23 PM »
A lie. You've never told the gun grabbing contingent on the island to go pound sand.

Not ever, not even once.
In her defense, she said she believes in the Constitution. She didn't say a damn thing about the bill of the rights. So... There's that. :p

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2023, 01:56:44 PM »
In her defense, she said she believes in the Constitution. She didn't say a damn thing about the bill of the rights. So... There's that. :p

Even then, power was not granted within the constitution to fedgov, to regulate firearms.

The second amendment confirms that context.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2023, 02:02:13 PM »
Even then, power was not granted within the constitution to fedgov, to regulate firearms.

We're talking about the inhabitants of the island... Only got so much to work with.  :-)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2023, 02:06:14 PM »
We're talking about the inhabitants of the island... Only got so much to work with.  :-)

And if what they had were dynamite, they still wouldn't have enough to blow their own noses.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2023, 02:29:02 PM »

The second only applies to flintlocks of the day. :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2023, 04:52:20 PM »
The first two lines cannot exist in the same sane brain.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2023, 06:18:55 PM »
The first two lines cannot exist in the same sane brain.

We all know that there are no sane brains at the DUmp, except for the moles.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2023, 12:58:27 AM »

This is true, but gives them more credit than they deserve.

These 'people' should have their pictures in the dictionary next to the word Stupid.