Author Topic: Stupid idiot malaise is wrong again  (Read 535 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Stupid idiot malaise is wrong again
« on: January 22, 2023, 01:47:35 PM »
Star Member malaise (252,479 posts)

Let me make this pellucidly clear - update Suspect is an Asian male

Last edited Sun Jan 22, 2023, 12:08 PM - Edit history (1)
so it looks very cloudy not clear at all

The Monterey mass shooting will turn out to be a hate crime against Chinese and Asian-Americans.
Thank you Slobfather and MAGAt ReTHUGs.
That is all.

For those unaware: there was a mass shooting in Los Angeles late last night, in a part of town with a large Asian population. As you can see, malaise, because she is a *******ed idiot, hung it on 'maga' even though a suspect has yet to be identified. Subsequently, a suspect is said to be an Asian male, so what was "pellucid" (malaise: quit masturbating over black athletes and learn a new word) is not so "pellucid" after all, unless of course the meaning of "pellucid" has changed to "stupid DUmp ape who is always wrong"

It says the original post was edited, so here is the unedited piece:

0. Let me make this pellucidly clear
The Monterey mass shooting will turn out to be a hate crime against Chinese and Asian-Americans.
Thank you Slobfather and MAGAt ReTHUGs.
That is all.

So even when she is proven to be wrong (or at least evidence points that way), she declines to pellucidify the situation. Because that is what idiotic assholes from third world countries who flick their beans over Serena Williams do.

Now, I am posting this because the revelation that the cops are looking for an ASIAN man means that the DUmp will memory-hole this whole matter faster than they glory-hole other matters, yet not quite as fast as they cornhole other things.

The fact that the cops are looking for an ASIAN man in no way changes the DUmp viewpoint, of course:

Star Member Hortensis (54,916 posts)
7. Well, violent crime normally takes place within neighborhoods, within

the attackers' ethno-racial groups. No surprise at all if that happened here.

That a hateful, unbalanced "Asian" may have murdered Asians would be on him -- while at the same time in no way taking away from the responsibility of white hatemongers and extremists for what they're doing to our nation.

Everyone knows that white MAGA AND other extremist hostilities strongly dominate this surge in violence in America. The more honest ones are aware and proud of what they've accomplished. So far.

Hear that? Eve when you're innocent, you're guilty.

I'm sure we will hear how Asians are really, ethnically, whites now, and that means that a white guy did it.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Stupid idiot malaise is wrong again
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 01:50:00 PM »
The DUrps seem to adhere to the thinking that if they keep throwing darts over their shoulder, they'll eventually hit the target.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 02:05:06 PM »
Well done, BFDU! :cheersmate: Decided to search over there a couple of hours ago and the malaise on the world hadn't posted that yet.

Man oh man, do the liberals want every deranged killer fit their narrative of a white toothless overall wearing hillbilly with a confederate flag who drives a dually, gun rack in tow and truck nutz along with wearing a MAGA hat pulling the trigger? They still can't find one, but it is amusing to watch their delusions.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 02:07:05 PM »
Well done, BFDU! :cheersmate: Decided to search over there a couple of hours ago and the malaise on the world hadn't posted that yet.

Man oh man, do the liberals want every deranged killer fit their narrative of a white toothless overall wearing hillbilly with a confederate flag who drives a dually, gun rack in tow and truck nutz along with wearing a MAGA hat pulling the trigger? They still can't find one, but it is amusing to watch their delusions.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the DUmmies assure us that the guy walked in and yelled "DIS MAGA COUNTRY, MADAFUKEE!" before going on his spree.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Online Delmar

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 03:12:05 PM »
Response to spanone (Reply #5)Sun Jan 22, 2023, 11:59 AM
Star Member malaise (252,481 posts)
6. Killer not so clear now

THey are looking for an Asian man
Response to malaise (Reply #6)Sun Jan 22, 2023, 01:15 PM
Star Member onenote (38,980 posts)
8. Which is why it's best not to jump to conclusions

That is all.
A not so subtle dig at the stupid old she cow.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 04:27:58 PM »
Someone is pellucidly drunk.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 06:39:09 PM »
In the not too distant future, there will be a mass of white men shooting in a baptism of fire against racism, bigotry, and most importantly STUPIDITY.

I suggest DUnatic DUmmys stay hidden because it will be biblical and righteously deserved.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2023, 11:56:48 PM »
Star Member malaise (252,479 posts)  ... Her turgid truth is she ain't getting any. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2023, 08:28:03 AM »
In GD right now, there isn't a word about this.  Splash Mountain closure, yes, but not a breath about this. 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2023, 09:08:15 AM »
In GD right now, there isn't a word about this.  Splash Mountain closure, yes, but not a breath about this.

Think about that for a second - a mass homicide happened, apparently executed using one of their most-loathed implements, and the DUmp news cycle is less than a day. There weren't even any warmed-over references to "Reagan killing off mental health funding" (which, given an elapsed 16 years of Dem admins since then, not to mention 0bama's literal blank check in 2010, is complete bullshit anyway). What have we learned? That the only mass homicides that matter are when a white person does it, or when you replace the first "i" in "homicide" with an "o". Nothing else interests a DUmmy, which is why they are DUmmies. And assholes.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO