Author Topic: Wiley Post DUmmy indignant that "TFG" hasn't been involuntarily committed  (Read 435 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Star Member Aviation Pro (10,723 posts)

Why hasn't Mother****er been involuntarily committed?

10 souls were lost to gunfire yesterday in California and this mother****er, this bloated tick doesn't express sympathy, but recycles his ****ed up thinking not the least of which his belief he's going to win in 2024. Throw a ****ing strait jacket over him and haul him off to the nearest padded cell.

Truly the most insane piece of used shit paper on the face of the planet. (And don't tell me it's his play to plead insanity at any one of his trials).

Link.

As police search for what is reported to be one shooter in Los Angeles, Trump's first impulse was not to express sympathy for the shooting victims and their families but to, presumably, make a point that things will be different if he is re-elected in 2024.

Taking to his Truth Social account, he began, "10 dead in California shooting, horrible gun wielding ANTIFA protest against our great police in Atlanta - Nothing will happen to them despite night of rage and destruction."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217580795
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

And yet, the stock response of democrats to any mass shooting is not to offer sympathy to the victims and families, but to lecture about how things would be different if only we confiscate guns from people who did nothing wrong, and to ridicule people who do offer sympathy.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

I will care what the DUmp thinks about mass shootings when they stop blaming angry white men without a shred of evidence.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
     I will care what the DUmp thinks about mass shootings when they stop blaming angry white men without a shred of evidence.

It isn't the guns, it's your sons.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
It isn't the guns, it's your sons.

As long as they get to racially profile in a prejudiced manner whenever they feel like it, why don't I:

• I really hope everyone went and picked up their laundry before this guy went on his spree.
  • They really need to catch him fast - after an hour he'll want to shoot another 10 people.
  • I'd check the railroads for this guy before the airport or the highway.

And so on.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
When it comes to involuntary commitments, we should probably start with those who can't tell the difference between male and female, and those who think men can be women and women can be men, first.

President Trump has no issues in that area, and knows a damn fine woman when he sees one, versus fat pigs like rosie odonnel.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 06:37:43 PM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Democrat Governor, Democrat President.

Sounds like a Democrat problem. Time to elect new people with better ideas.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Online Old n Grumpy

Democrat Governor, Democrat President.

Sounds like a Democrat problem. Time to elect new people with better ideas.

KC

And extremely restrictive gun control laws

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!