Author Topic: So it seems one day, while President, the Tangerine Duce was driving around on  (Read 208 times)

Offline CC27

kairos12 (11,894 posts)

So it seems one day, while President, the Tangerine Duce was driving around on one

his golf courses and he spots across the street a huge MAGA stand. Curious he drove his cart up to see what was happening.

In the stand, amongst, all the MAGA junk there is a kid selling puppies out of box that is titled 100% MAGA Puppies for sale. Chump considers this purchase. He knows dogs makes people more popular, but he needs more information before the purchase.

He consults with Bannon and Stone and decides yep he can get one. The following week he returns to the course and spots the stand across the street. All the MAGA stuff is gone, but the kid is out there with a sign that says, "PROGRESSIVE PUPPIES FOR SALE.

When he goes up the kid he starts screaming, "hey last week these were MAGA Puppies." What is going on?

The kid replies, "they opened their eyes."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217575914

WTF??/ Tangerine Duce? Trump lives in your heads 24-7 and he is not even President anymore

Online Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
A dummie recycling a Ronald Reagan joke….WTF
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Old n Grumpy

WTF??/ Tangerine Duce? Trump lives in your heads 24-7 and he is not even President anymore

Pathetic isn’t it  :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
This DU post reminds me of a recurring thought.

President Trump was the best president in terms of his policies being what mainstreet America wanted and needed, of my lifetime, and it isn't close. His policies were better for white people, black people, and indeed all working people. His energy policies were good for ALL Americans.

And they hate him for it.

But they'll be the first people to talk down on others about voting against their own interests. This is how cult-brainwashed they are, and if I didn't despise them so much for how wrong they are about basically everything and the damage they've done that reaches out and touches us all, I might actually pity them.

For this thread, a variation of a favorite parable of mine:

A DUmmy was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side.  Suddenly, he saw a regular person. He asked the regular person to take him on his back across the river. The regular person said, "No. You smell like the garbage disposal on the death star, and besides, if I do that you'll you'll try to rob me as we cross, and beat me up because of my white privilege, and we'll both drown".

The DUmmy assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown."

The regular person thought about it and finally agreed. So the DUmmy climbed up on his back, and the regular person began to swim. But halfway across the river, the DUmmy took his wallet. Then he began to beat the regular person in a racist rage. The regular person turned to the DUmmy and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too."

"I couldn't help it," said the DUmmy. "It's my nature."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 07:27:01 PM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.