Author Topic: From a friend, take a read about Cult 45  (Read 464 times)

Offline CC27

From a friend, take a read about Cult 45
« on: January 20, 2023, 08:16:20 AM »
Beachnutt (4,620 posts)

From a friend, take a read about Cult 45

The party who elected a thinly veiled racist. The party that applauded American Nazi’s and White Supremacists being labeled “fine people” by the commander in chief and clapped again when Trump pardoned a convicted war criminal and those who might have damaging information against him. The party that proudly wear the stupidity badge with honor. The flock who fell in lockstep in deriding a certified war hero (John McCain) and insulting Gold Star families. The party that’s too lazy, stupid or both to fact check when their clown proclaims that “China pays the tariffs” even though our import laws verify he lied, we Americans pay those tariffs. The throng who never made the connection when Trump stated at the Republican National Convention that “We collected 25 billion in tariffs from China” and less than 30 seconds later “I gave our farmers 25 billion because they were hurt by the Chinese”. An outright admittance that his tariff war had failed and left our farmers on welfare and every American paying more for imported products. These same folks were reduced to letting Trump and his minions translate the Electoral Count Act for them. A law that any 8th grader could comprehend, yet they let Trump pervert that law which led to Insurrection Day. They watched as he attacked our institutions and chose the lies of Putin the poisoner over our own professionals. Nary a peep against the Saudi who ordered a journalist be turned to hamburger. They moan over Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan while ignoring the fact Trump did the exact same thing in Syria. Now they’ve suddenly become fiscal conservatives after Trump slashed the Governments income by lowering the taxes big wigs and companies pay while driving up the National Debt by 7 trillion dollars and not a dime of that debt went for infrastructure, and he declared “Infrastructure week” 9 times. It’s odd how GOPer elected officials voted against everything Covid yet ran back home to tell constituents of their fight to get them relief after the bill passed. Fully 36% of GOPers still believe the election was stolen. NPR did an exhaustive study of political party affiliation and Covid deaths., They scrutinized the records of 3000 U.S. counties and concluded from these public records that GOPers have died at a rate of 2.73 times the rate of all other political parties combined. Perhaps in the past the so-called conservatives who espoused small Gov. provided a safe haven for their silent minority who actually want “No Government” or taxes. Is the 36% who still believe the stolen election tale indicative of the % of wackadoodles hiding in the GOPer party? For sure the Dems also have a contingent that’s way left but they are not calling for deconstruction. Some of their ideas are Utopian dreams that work fine on paper but are not attainable simply because people are people. My biggest concern for the near future is that each and every Insurrection conspirator be ferreted out and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Hopefully this will be concluded before a change in the balance of power occurs as I have no faith in GOPers to punish themselves. Most of these elected officials aren’t dumb, and if they are they can access brilliant minds for advice. The Jan. 6, 2021, attack was conducted with the full knowledge it was wrong and illegal. The elected participants were and are hiding behind false pretenses. The aim was and is “legality be dammed” “we are here to fight for you” and simultaneously win the hearts and mind of simpletons who are totally oblivious that the politician's ultimate goal is to hang on to their jobs, at any cost.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217575379

WTF is going on here? What a word salad.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: From a friend, take a read about Cult 45
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 09:14:10 AM »
Maybe he could post that to wish-a-dupe and get donations.

As the mayor of Garage Logic is known to say: "Utopians can't link".

That being the case, along with the stunning ability with the written word of your average DUmmy,  they could easily interpret that as a cry for help.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 09:15:42 AM »
Dear Beachnutt:

Paragraphs are your friend. Look into them.

Sincerely,

Ralphie
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 09:48:30 AM »
Dear Beachnutt:

Sincerely,

Ralphie

Proper spelling and punctuation are also allies. They make word salads at least appear digestible.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 09:58:52 AM »
Beachnutt,
On the lower section of your keyboard is a space bar. Use it! :lol:

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2023, 11:26:54 AM »
For grins and giggles, I DDG and Googled the first couple of lines of this, and lo and behold, it shows up getting copy-pastsed across numerous craigslist community pages around the country.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2023, 11:44:52 AM »
Dear Beachnutt:

Sincerely,

Ralphie
Their "Enter" must be broken.   :whatever:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2023, 01:00:31 PM »
Their "Enter" must be broken.   :whatever:

"Tab Key" to the rescue..

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2023, 02:15:04 PM »
Why bother with 'tab' or 'enter' when 'control+c/control+v' are the only ones you need to create that post?

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2023, 03:16:46 PM »
At least the caps lock isn’t stuck  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!