Author Topic: Pair of Democrat losing Presidential Candidates go unhinged at Davos  (Read 471 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
First up, Lurch John "F-ing" Kerry:

John Kerry says climate threat calls for wartime urgency: ‘Turn factories into solar panel producers’

U.S. Climate Envoy John Kerry told the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Wednesday that the fight against climate change will only succeed if people around the world take on a wartime footing and accelerate action to curb carbon emissions.

When asked if the world will meet the shared goal of limiting the global temperature increase to 1.5 Celsius by 2032, he said that target won’t be met given the current amount of effort being made.

"We can’t hit 1.5," he said. "We’re not on track to do it now, and it’s not clear, absolutely clear that we will get on track.",

Kerry told the World Economic Forum on Tuesday that another key to fighting climate change is "money, money, money, money, money, money, money."

:bigbird:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-climate-threat-wartime-urgency-turn-factories-solar-panel-producers

And then AlGore follows up with more gibberish:

Al Gore goes on ‘unhinged’ rant about ‘rain bombs,' boiled oceans, other climate threats at Davos

Gore claimed climate change could ultimately end mankind's ability for 'self-governance'

Climate activist and former Vice President Al Gore recently went on an "unhinged" rant on the dangers of climate change at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Gore’s speech, which involved him yelling about climate change "boiling the oceans," causing freak weather occurrences like "rain bombs" and ultimately affecting humanity’s ability for "self-governance," made for quite the spectacle on the world stage and on social media.

The former U.S. leader and current WEF agenda contributor spoke on the Davos stage in front of the global community urging drastic action on protecting the environment and combating climate change.

In an attention-grabbing portion of his speech, an animated Gore went into detail about the extreme problems that would befall global civilization if humans continued to treat Earth’s atmosphere as an "open air sewer."

He asked, "People are familiar with that thin blue line that the astronauts bring back in their pictures from space? That’s the part of the atmosphere that has oxygen, the troposphere, and it’s only five to seven kilometers thick. That’s what we’re using as an open sewer."

He continued, "We’re still putting 162 million tons [of greenhouse gas] into it every single day and the accumulated amount is now trapping as much extra heat as would be released by 600,000 Hiroshima-class atomic bombs exploding every single day on the earth."

He blamed this phenomenon for a host of problems he claimed humanity is currently facing. Raising his voice, he said, "That’s what’s boiling the oceans, creating these atmospheric rivers, and the rain bombs, and sucking the moisture out of the land, and creating the droughts, and melting the ice and raising the sea level, and causing these waves of climate refugees!"

He then latched on to the notion of a climate-induced refugee crisis, noting that the number of refugees is "predicted to reach 1 billion in this century." He further blamed authoritarianism on climate change, as it has been a response to these climate migrations.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/al-gore-goes-unhinged-rant-about-rain-bombs-boiled-oceans-other-climate-threats-davos
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Re: Pair of Democrat losing Presidential Candidates go unhinged at Davos
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 08:41:41 PM »

Thanks for posting this Ralphie! 

Especially re Kerry & Gore , 2 complete Climate fools speaking their rubbish at the WEF   :argh:

At least will give me a chance to use one of the newest acronyms I learned in here today ...

But in the *polite*  version  :-)

DILLIGAF what you morons have to say?!!!   :tongue:

~ ABC  :rotf:

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 06:55:43 AM »
The arrogance of these people is unbelievable!  They all want to be king  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 06:38:44 AM »
A separate article on issuesandinsights.com mentioned how Al Bore was trying to out-Greta Greta.

And came off looking like the unhinged lunatic he is.

And Lurch simply needs to go back to making ketchup. That's what he does best, except bilk the taxpayer for his "salary" and his perks. He's an absolute master at that craft.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 08:11:43 AM »
These people want to control everything that the world's population does but they exempt themselves from the control mechanisms they want to put in place for everyone else.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2023, 12:34:23 PM »
A separate article on issuesandinsights.com mentioned how Al Bore was trying to out-Greta Greta.

And came off looking like the unhinged lunatic he is.

And Lurch simply needs to go back to making ketchup. That's what he does best, except bilk the taxpayer for his "salary" and his perks. He's an absolute master at that craft.

Based on the clips I've heard of Algore at this circle jerk in Switzerland, it sounds as if he needs his chakra released. Given the amount of prostitutes who reportedly few in to service these gas bag billionaires, I'm sure there will be enough available for him.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender