Author Topic: Waffle House Bouncy - Nothing but utter B.S.  (Read 815 times)

Offline RuralNc

Waffle House Bouncy - Nothing but utter B.S.
« on: January 18, 2023, 07:41:40 AM »
Cant beleive that this one was missed yesterday. It happens...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217566526

imanamerican63 (12,395 posts)

Ha! Someone asked "why can't the Democrats bury the hatchet"?

Last night I was waiting for my cheeseburger to go order. There were 2 men setting at the counter in the Waffle House, I was at. One asked the other that question, the other guy answered “no clue”. I thought to myself, humm! I was about to answer when the cook(who heard it too) turn to them and politely said “cause it is the hatchet that the Republicans have been using on the country for years”! Neither of the two men knew what to say after that! She went on to say “that the problem with Republicans, they want to use the hatchet to destroy our country and they use the truth by making up lies to benefit themselves”! Not sure what to say back, one mumbled “we better get out of here” & the paid their bill and left! I left shortly after that and chuckled all the way back to my truck!

"we better get out of here"...  :lmao:

This is so pathetic. No conversions. No clapping. No cops hiding behind the counter.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Waffle House Bouncy - Nothing but utter B.S.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 07:43:19 AM »
Cant beleive that this one was missed yesterday. It happens...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217566526

This is so pathetic. No conversions. No clapping. No cops hiding behind the counter.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500, Alex..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 08:07:50 AM »

Well, in REAL life, you should definitely "get out of there".
you can't trust a left-winger with your food. they are disgusting beasts with no impulse control, and we all know what they would do to your food.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 08:21:44 AM »
Well, in REAL life, you should definitely "get out of there".
you can't trust a left-winger with your food. they are disgusting beasts with no impulse control, and we all know what they would do to your food.

Most Waffle Houses, the grill is in pretty plain sight.  Easy to keep an eye on your food, and honestly, as much as I like Waffle House, it's usually a good idea to do so, even without any (made up) political injections.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 08:44:38 AM »
The obligatory:

Star Member Walleye (21,167 posts)

6. I don't think we should even speak to them until they can call us the Democratic Party

Every time they say “democrat party” they are ****ing picking a fight and they know it

The bouncy itself was embarrassing.  People don't actually talk like that. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 08:51:01 AM »
I've always wondered the 'why' the DUmmies make up these stories.  Most of them don't bear out when you really analyze them and most of them are so bad even the DUmmies call them out.  Why do it?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 08:52:40 AM »
I've always wondered the 'why' the DUmmies make up these stories.  Most of them don't bear out when you really analyze them and most of them are so bad even the DUmmies call them out.  Why do it?

KC

Because. Now shut up prole, and believe your DUmmie overlords../s
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2023, 09:32:23 AM »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 09:47:17 AM »

KC

Because their lives are characterized by fantasy. Their fantasies are governed by their experiences, which include watching a lot of old television. I have no doubt that this DUmmy was at a Waffle House, and as they sat there avoiding their own existential despair, they concocted a scene that is straight out of an old TV program. People sitting around a diner, yammering about this and that, and everyone has a perfectly scripted response. It can come from anyone, because everyone knows the script. Notice how this dumbass somehow knows exactly what everyone is saying at all times, and everyone is listening to everyone at all times. On a soundstage, that's because they're waiting for their cue. DUmmies make the mistake of assuming the world is a soundstage, which, of course, it isn't.  If you want to see what actually goes on at a Waffle House, go to YouTube and search. You won't see scenes from the Grapes of Wrath or Death Valley Days; you'll see violent scum assaulting people and ripping the place apart.

As for why the DUmmies lap it up: they're not actually saying that the thing happened. They're editing the script for the 5000th sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 10:38:05 AM »
Speaking of the Waffle House

Trevor Lawrence embraced the role of missionary to Waffle House.

The quarterback first led a remarkable comeback Saturday in Jacksonville, beating the Chargers 31-30 after the Jaguars fell behind 27-0. Then, he celebrated the playoff victory with a number of teammates who had never before dined at the venerable Southern diner chain, plus significant others.

Lawrence explained Tuesday that guard Brandon Scherff and backup quarterback E.J. Perry had never been to Waffle House. Lawrence’s wife, Marissa, did something unprecedented: she booked a reservation.

“They were like, well, if you give us a heads-up, we can clear people out of one area. We’ve got a spot saved,” the restaurant told Marissa.

About 20 people in their group showed up to revel in the victory.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/17/jaguars-trevor-lawrence-describes-epic-waffle-house-order/
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2023, 10:38:39 AM »
There is something very theatrical-sounding about the “we better get out of here” thing.

6. I don't think we should even speak to them until they can call us the Democratic Party

Every time they say “democrat party” they are ****ing picking a fight and they know it

If something like that sets you off, then perhaps it is you who are looking for a fight.

Maybe we shouldn’t talk to you until you can be honest about what your party really is.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2023, 11:19:29 AM »
I've always wondered the 'why' the DUmmies make up these stories. Most of them don't bear out when you really analyze them and most of them are so bad even the DUmmies call them out.  Why do it?

KC
Nothing better to do between smoking weed daily and waiting for the first of the month for more weed money?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2023, 11:46:25 AM »

Tell you what DUnatic DUche, if the democrat party starts acting even just the tiniest bit democratic and not fascist totalitarian I might consider that but they won't so I won't. Until that time, you are welcome to suck a wet greasy turd out of my asshole.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 06:12:14 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2023, 12:01:03 PM »
Star Member Walleye (21,167 posts)

6. I don't think we should even speak to them until they can call us the Democratic Party...
[snip]

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2023, 02:24:25 PM »

KC

Because their self-image is built around being right about everything.

I've sometimes thought that there may be a kernel of truth that serves as the basis for these stories. Maybe they did see a Trump bumper sticker, or overheard a pro-republican sentiment. The stories they craft, however unrealistic, are what they wish they had said. It makes them feel like they won.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2023, 04:55:39 PM »

bet he ordered more than one cheeseburger too

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2023, 05:44:16 PM »

Yea, but he offset it with a diet Pepsi.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2023, 06:20:40 PM »
OldBaldy1701E (3,134 posts)

11. Heh, you just reminded me of a story about my uncle

He was in high school and was going to go to some thing in Annapolis from his hometown of Roxobel, NC. (Population 163 at the time, if I recall correctly.) He went to a restaurant in the morning (I do not know which one, but this was 1960, so it may have been a Howard Johnsons or maybe a Shoney's) and ordered grits, among other breakfast things. The waitress gave him a confused look and asked, "What is a 'grit'?". I guess he did not focus on the menu as much as he thought as they did not have it listed (after he looked again). He was a bit confused that they did not know about grits in Maryland. (They do, so I think he got some northern waitress who had never heard about grits or how they're the best breakfast food in existence. (Disclosure: I love grits with cheese. Yes, I know, I know... quadruple bypass. I don't care. If I die with cheesy grits in my mouth, I will die with a big smile on my face!)

Seriously?

"What is a grit", is a line lifted directly from the 1992 movie "My Cousin Vinny". Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei go into a Diner and have the same conversation with the short order cook. Joe Pesci, after looking over the menu, asks "What is a grit". The Cook sprinkles a couple of raw grits on the table/counter.

Anyhow..  :whatever:

DUmp rats. Please try harder.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2023, 06:35:22 PM »
Yea, but he offset it with a diet Pepsi.

$20 says Chris Hansen has once asked him to take a seat.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2023, 07:31:03 PM »

$20 says Chris Hansen has once asked him to take a seat.

Just one thin mint!  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2023, 11:34:29 AM »

So this is our protagonist?  Lol

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen