Author Topic: VIDEO: Hilarious Response to Liberals Whining Over "LatinX" Banned in Arkansas  (Read 362 times)

Offline pjcomix

As expected liberals went into whining mode over new Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders issuing an executive order banning state government from using the offensive PC term "LatinX." The liberals may whine but here is an HILARIOUS response to their angst.

https://rumble.com/v25jnhv-hilarious-response-to-liberals-whining-over-latinx-banned-in-arkansas.html

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

I think Miss Cordona is subconsciously a white girl, despite her Colombian heritage.  With enough transition therapy, I'm sure she can come to grips with and embrace her true identity.     
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
These stories are always just laughable. The only people it pleases are woketard elite white liberals. Those of Latino heritage are proud of their names which indicate female or male gender by the "a" or "o".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>  liberals went into whining mode  ...

The champions of fake words are the males pretending to be female while aching for the male seed.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Houston has 5% more Latinos than white folk.  38% - 33%.  I don't a single one that wants to be called Latinx.  Not one and I work with and around mostly hispanic folks.

LULAC fought the release of the census because of that difference.  They don't want to lose their minority status.  I'M the minority around here when I'm in Houston.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen