Author Topic: Spanish Class Bouncy - Esto no Paso  (Read 489 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Spanish Class Bouncy - Esto no Paso
« on: January 17, 2023, 11:03:53 AM »
Star Member LakeArenal (25,055 posts)  Tue Jan 17, 2023, 12:01 AM UTC

Today in my Spanish class a Maga blurted out:

Aliens sent north are being kept in hotels where they are doing some reprehensible stuff which I will not repeat here.

Now I wish I had asked for a link to such info. But in searching the Internet, I do find that in Aug many were put up in hotels. But I can find NO information other than that.

I can’t find anything beyond being in hotels last Aug.

Has anyone seen anything where the Texas illegally trafficked humans have caused any problems let alone the horrible things this idiot ascribed to them?

I don’t believe any of it. But before I call him out I wanted to be sure.

I would like to know which school is in session on the high holy day of St Dr Rev MLK, Jr, PhD, FACS, Esq. Day

DUmmies, you guys really need to up your game.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Spanish Class Bouncy - Esto no Paso
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 11:21:32 AM »

I would like to know which school is in session on the high holy day of St Dr Rev MLK, Jr, PhD, FACS, Esq. Day

DUmmies, you guys really need to up your game.

This poster says he can't find anything on it, when it's literally been all over the news.

I'll file this under "I know what's happening but will deny it because it makes our undocumented guests look bad, therefore I can't find anything on it"..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 11:24:39 AM »
All the schools are open here today.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 11:36:50 AM »
Star Member LakeArenal (25,055 posts)  Tue Jan 17, 2023, 12:01 AM UTC

Today in my Spanish class a Maga blurted out:

Aliens sent north are being kept in hotels where they are doing some reprehensible stuff which I will not repeat here.

Now I wish I had asked for a link to such info. But in searching the Internet, I do find that in Aug many were put up in hotels. But I can find NO information other than that.

I can’t find anything beyond being in hotels last Aug.

Has anyone seen anything where the Texas illegally trafficked humans have caused any problems let alone the horrible things this idiot ascribed to them?

I don’t believe any of it. But before I call him out I wanted to be sure.

Well, Sparky, put this in your pipe and smoke it:

Migrants are 'drinking all day,' 'having sex in the stairs' in taxpayer-funded New York hotels: whistleblower

An employee at Row, one of New York City's best-known hotels, became a whistleblower Wednesday after he released video and photos of illegal immigrants trashing the hotel and leaving fresh food out to rot. 

"It’s a disgrace," Row NYC employee Felipe Rodriguez said on "The Ingraham Angle."

"The chaos that we see at the Row today is [caused] by migrants being drunk, drinking all day, smoking marijuana [and] consuming drugs," Rodriguez said.

He also said that the Row is struggling with "domestic violence" among migrants, young people "having sex in the stairs," and a fight between a migrant and a hotel security officer.

Rodriguez shared videos of fresh, "good food" sitting out to rot in trash bags because "the migrants don’t want to eat them."

"They said they don’t like it," he said. "This is all food that is going to waste. This is insane."

More than 36,400 migrants have come to New York City in the last few months and have been housed at just 14 hotels, according to Rodriguez.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/migrants-drinking-all-day-having-sex-in-stairs-taxpayer-funded-new-york-hotels-whistleblower

And one additional notation:

There are more than 38,000 migrants in New York City with 26,000 currently staying in Big Apple hotel rooms, according to Mayor Eric Adams' office.

At the Row specifically, it is costing taxpayers around $650,000 per night to house the migrants, ringing in around $500 per night per room.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/luxury-nyc-hotel-worker-disability-injury-migrants-trashing-rooms-mess
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 12:56:59 PM »
As for the food they need to stop feeding them and house them in a homeless camp.
They deserve NOTHING!!!!! Other than a trip out of the country
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 03:02:30 PM »
I think this DUmmie moved to Costa Rica and is living there.  I don't think their schools would be closed for MLK day.

Having said that, the illegals were put up in hotels and they have trashed them and were having sex on the stairwells.  I just read about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/migrants-drinking-all-day-having-sex-in-stairs-taxpayer-funded-new-york-hotels-whistleblower

Published January 12, 2023 8:26am EST

Migrants are 'drinking all day,' 'having sex in the stairs' in taxpayer-funded New York hotels: whistleblower

An employee at Row, one of New York City's best-known hotels, became a whistleblower Wednesday after he released video and photos of illegal immigrants trashing the hotel and leaving fresh food out to rot. 

"It’s a disgrace," Row NYC employee Felipe Rodriguez said on "The Ingraham Angle."

"The chaos that we see at the Row today is [caused] by migrants being drunk, drinking all day, smoking marijuana [and] consuming drugs," Rodriguez said.

<<<snip>>>

Now, if Lake Arenal would like to come over here I did the heavy lifting for her.  It took less than 2 seconds to find that, although the autofill on Yahoo! did not fill it out, I had to type in the search.

If she doesn't like the Fox link she can just search it and a whole bunch of links come up.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 03:03:44 PM »
Sorry Ralph, I missed your post somehow.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 06:50:22 PM »
Hey, they admitted their ignorance of something in one of these stories. That's progress, if not a first.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2023, 07:23:00 PM »
If there is any truth to this at all, then the DUmmy is lying.

A maga wouldn't hesitate to call them ILLEGAL aliens.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.