Author Topic: Stinky opines on Document Ninjas or some gibberish  (Read 574 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Stinky opines on Document Ninjas or some gibberish
« on: January 16, 2023, 05:27:02 PM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (65,714 posts)

I'm not saying it was Document Ninjas. but it was Document Ninjas.

They ninja-ed their way into the National Archives. They skulked about, unseen, until they came to the stash of briefing documents prepared for Obama and Biden. They plucked a few of the ones destined for Biden at the time. Using their portable photocopier, they made some copies to leave at the archives so the theft would go unnoticed.

The left the Archives, making certain to to take the shoe booties they wore so no one would be able to link them that way. They also kept their nitrile gloves.

Furitively walking down Metzerot Road away from the warehouse, they donned brightly colored suits and hats so as to appear as a mariachi troupe and not five guys dressed all in black Ninja suits, thereby slipping easily past the College Park, MD, PD. They made their way to the MARC train, to the delight of commuters as they played Mariachi music. They switched to AMTRAK at BWI.

Leaving AMTRAK at Wilmington, they shed their costumes in a handicapped restroom, exited via the ventilation system at met up with an UBER driver with whom they were in cahoots. He drove them in circles to elude the local Corvette Club which had somehow gotten wind of their desitation.

Finally they got to Biden's house, dressed back in their Ninja black suits. Eschewing the unlocked window, they chose instead to scale the roof, slither down the chimney, exit the furnace, tip the on duty Secret Service guys, also with whom they were in cahoots, and entered the garage and stood next to the famous Stingray convertible.

Spying a box of old Bon Apetite and Gourmet magazines, they slipped the documents inside a few of the magazines, repacked the box and wrote on the outside "Nothing To See Here. Move Along".

And thus was the biggest rat**** in rat****ing history accomplished.

They alerted George Santos to alert Kev.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217564317

Star Member Hugh_Lebowski (30,104 posts)

16. Not saying this whole thing is likely, at all

But there's really no reason why IQ45 couldn't have stolen 'Obama/Biden era' classified docs when he left 2 years ago.

I'm sure a POTUS can access classified docs created during many, many earlier administrations while they're in office. Maybe he thought he could somehow use them damage Biden in 2024?

That said ... if there were only docs at his old office, I might give some credence to the idea that they were planted. But with the home discovery? Really don't think this CT is worth talking about anymore, myself.

Meadowoak (3,660 posts)

4. The couple of documents found at Penn State were likely an oversight.

The ones found at Biden s home and in the garage were planted by corrupt secret service agents loyal to Trump. You can take that to the bank!

Star Member SheltieLover (53,823 posts)

6. Maybe documents tfg had stolen.

Absolutely!

:thatsright:

Meadowoak (3,660 posts)

8. The repubes probably never would have even thought to plant

More, until the MSM made such a big deal over the couple memos found at Penn State from 9 years ago.

Star Member SheltieLover (53,823 posts)

9. Could be, but pootin is a smart jerk, hates Dems, & plays the long game

Perhaps this might be a partial answer to "who the hell would want classified documents" question.

Time will tell, but this thought hit me like a ton of bricks last night.

Man, I feel as if I dropped an IQ point just by reading such drivel. Which would still place me in MENSA in comparison with these dolts.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 05:35:19 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

Re: Stinky opines on Document Ninjas or some gibberish
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 05:38:49 PM »
Its almost painful reading the stupidity.

Online ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 05:58:27 PM »
Its almost painful reading the stupidity.

Right-wing conspiracy theorists are looking more and more like the top of the class.

Left-wing conspiracy theorists, meanwhile, are looking like the kid who has to stay after to write the lesson on the chalkboard a thousand times.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 06:29:39 PM »
Trump must be so much more intelligent then any DUmocrat.
Over two years ago he set forth his plans to show the world how stupid a democrat can be.
He stashed the Top Secret documents in dozens of places that only slojoe could be associated with.
The Corvette - genius! The office Bidum used after he lost the nomination to Hilly, Trump knew he would be there before they did!
Trump also set the rental rate that Hunter was paying Joe on the house he hid the files in!
It's amazing how easy it was to set up the smartest people in the world! :lmao:

Online ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 07:27:21 PM »
Over two years ago he set forth his plans to show the world how stupid a democrat can be.
He stashed the Top Secret documents in dozens of places that only slojoe could be associated with.
The Corvette - genius! The office Bidum used after he lost the nomination to Hilly, Trump knew he would be there before they did!
Trump also set the rental rate that Hunter was paying Joe on the house he hid the files in!

Trump was a democrat. Then, he left the party. I wonder why...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 07:55:40 PM »

For those of us who read and mocked DUmmyville during the President GW Bush era, they used to do a familiar dance. On one hand they'd claim W was so stupid, but in the other they'd proffer that maybe he was just a diabolical genius.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 08:26:36 PM »
For those of us who read and mocked DUmmyville during the President GW Bush era, they used to do a familiar dance. On one hand they'd claim W was so stupid, but in the other they'd proffer that maybe he was just a diabolical genius.

True! True!!

They can't have it both ways, no matter how hard they try!  They only end up deluding  themselves!  Fools!

~ ABC   :cheersmate:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 08:52:53 AM »
Is he referring to Sandy Berger?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 10:21:52 AM »
Stinky you are an INTERNET CLOWN and prove it with each of your DUnatic posts.

My response which applies to 97% of the DUchebag DUmmys:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2023, 10:35:02 AM »

That’s the conundrum that always faces democrats. How is it that their arch-enemy is so stupid, but keeps beating them or escaping their justice?

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2023, 11:56:12 AM »

Doublethink - a vital part of a moonbat's healthy breakfast.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.