Author Topic: Deli bouncy - lots of nitrites and fillers in this one  (Read 575 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Deli bouncy - lots of nitrites and fillers in this one
« on: January 17, 2023, 10:58:29 AM »
nightwing1240 (1,416 posts)

There's an elderly woman I know

That works an area deli I go to often for fresh meats and she seemed nice enough. She would wait on me and we would make small talk as she got my order ready. The woman is 80 years old, a diabetic and uses a wheelchair going in and out of the store so naturally, I was concerned about her. So I asked her the other day why she was still working at her age and the medical conditions she suffers from and I was taken aback by her reply.

She smiled and said in a low voice, "It's those god damned liberals and the shit they do to hurt people like me!" I put my head down while shaking it and she says, "Oh, you're one of THEM!" I raised my head back up, smiled and said "You're god damn right I am! But hey, if you are fine with a party that does not support equal pay for women, could care less what you have to pay for your insulin and have a general disdain for the elderly and disabled, good luck to you."

Her face turned pale as she handed me my order and wished me a good day. I told her not to worry, I will find someone else to wait on me the next time or shop another store.

It's stuff like this that concerns me for 2024

Lots of things actually occur - this is not among them.

Yeah, all deli counters have octogenarians behind the counter, who need wheelchairs.

The DUmmies think this story is pure mortadella; we all know it's pure baloney.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Deli bouncy - lots of nitrites and fillers in this one
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 11:18:32 AM »

Yeah, all deli counters have octogenarians behind the counter, who need wheelchairs.

I'll take "things that didn't happen but are posted for DU cred" for $500, Alex...
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 11:35:56 AM »
AverageOldGuy (818 posts)

10. Instead of . . .

. . . finding someone else to wait on you, why not try:
-- stay with her and give her a tip -- put the tip in her hands
-- ask if there is anything you can do to help her -- how does she shop for groceries? Need transport to medical appointments? Need any help with daily activities?

Look at this newbie. Hasnt been radicalized by the Islands Inhabitants. Yet.  :p

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 11:39:55 AM »
Was waiting for the "and a cop jumped out from behind the mozzarella and Swiss cheese".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 12:00:46 PM »
If you're in a wheelchair, how do you do the deli counter job?  It's not possible.

25. Well I have tipped her

and helped her to her car a few times as I was coming and she was going. I did not think to offer other ways to help

:lmao:

No, you didn't. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 12:21:53 PM »

It is stuff no one would ever put into baloney, calling it baloney gives it some value.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 12:50:09 PM »

It’s more like pure bull shit  :thatsright:

I guess the dummies don’t know that Trump tried to lower drug costs but the lousy dimocrats fought him on it like every thing he tried to do for us.

The old lady should have thrown a meat cleaver at him  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 01:13:08 PM »
It’s more like pure bull shit  :thatsright:

I guess the dummies don’t know that Trump tried to lower drug costs but the lousy dimocrats fought him on it like every thing he tried to do for us.

The old lady should have thrown a meat cleaver at him  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would not doubt for a second that nightwing1240 claiming PTSD and SSDI parked in the handicapped spot causing the 80yo deli worker to trek across the parking lot so she could get to work and support nightwing.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 02:29:59 PM »
"You're god damn right I am! But hey, if you are fine with a party that does not support equal pay for women, could care less what you have to pay for your insulin and have a general disdain for the elderly and disabled, good luck to you."

To me, this is a clue that this is either made up, or a case of esprit de l'escalier. People do not rattle of a rote-learned list of talking points on the spot, unless they rehearse in front of a mirror every day.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 02:51:44 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2023, 03:49:30 PM »
So
I went to the deli to get 6 slices of bologna and the 95 year old paraplegic lady with no feet one arm and diabetes who was also blind in one eye picked me out as a dummy rat
You can imagine the conversation that ensued………..
 :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2023, 04:01:37 PM »
To me, this is a clue that this is either made up, or a case of esprit de l'escalier. People do not rattle of a rote-learned list of talking points on the spot, unless they rehearse in front of a mirror every day.

More like esprit de sous-sol de la mere. Bouncies like this one are what happens when DUmmies get their mitts on West Wing reruns. Every situation in their life is a scene, they're the main character, and they are full of arch dialogue and peppy comebacks for any situation. In reality, they have nothing, and every situation pisses them off, and they leave whatever place they're at to go sit in their Prius and cry.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2023, 05:25:06 PM »

Were talk'n about the Inhabitants of the DUMp. Im pretty sure a few of them do that exact thing.  :-)

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2023, 05:35:37 PM »

There's an elderly woman I know

That works an area deli I go to often for fresh meats and she seemed nice enough. She would wait on me and we would make small talk as she got my order ready. The woman is 80 years old, a diabetic and uses a wheelchair going in and out of the store so naturally, I was concerned about her. So I asked her the other day why she was still working at her age and the medical conditions she suffers from and I was taken aback by her reply.

She smiled and said in a low voice, "It's those god damned liberals and the shit they do to hurt people like me!" I put my head down while shaking it and she says, "Oh, you're one of THEM!" I raised my head back up, smiled and said "You're god damn right I am! But hey, if you are fine with a party that does not support equal pay for women, could care less what you have to pay for your insulin and have a general disdain for the elderly and disabled, good luck to you."

Her face turned pale as she handed me my order and wished me a good day. I told her not to worry, I will find someone else to wait on me the next time or shop another store.

I MADE UP A PIE CHART FOR THIS:

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2023, 07:38:36 PM »
For sake of discussion, lets assume for a minute that the OP on DU isn't a bouncy...

But hey, if you are fine with a party that does not support equal pay for women, could care less what you have to pay for your insulin and have a general disdain for the elderly and disabled, good luck to you."

Before you can support equal pay for women, you'd have to acknowledge the existence of women. that means defining them, as to what they are and what they aren't. Now, this DUmmy, and the people he votes for, and the people they appoint, can not or will not do so.

You can't believably claim to care about that which you can not or will not define.

As to the elderly and disabled, it was almost exclusively democrats that sent the elderly off to death camps nursing homes to infect or be infected by other elderly people and healthcare workers, and die alone without the presence of family, and locked down the survivors and kept them away from family even longer.

If indeed it isn't a bouncy, the dear lady in the wheelchair is much better off without this ignorant piece of shit darkening her deli.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.