Author Topic: Scumbag crack addict Hunter Biden trying to deny his kid - DUmp silent  (Read 713 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Hunter Biden asks judge to stop his estranged daughter, 4, born to Arkansas stripper from taking his surname by claiming doing so would rob youngster of 'peaceful existence'

$20 says President Pooppants told Hunter to make sure that trailer trash doesn't tarnish his "legacy."

This story appears nowhere on DU, so I thought I would remind lurking DUmmies of it. What pieces of absolute crap the Biden family is.

Wonder what the asshole DUmmies think of this. I'm sure there is a way to spin it that makes Hunter look like the greatest guy ever.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Scumbag crack addict Hunter Biden trying to deny his kid - DUmp silent
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 08:17:01 PM »

$20 says President Pooppants told Hunter to make sure that trailer trash doesn't tarnish his "legacy."

I'll see your $20 and raise you $50 that Sponge Brain Shit Pants is so dementia-addled that he can't use big words like "legacy" anymore, and that it's Dr.Jill that laid down the law to the crack addict.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 08:19:02 PM »
Sponge Brain Shit Pants

I'll pay you $50 for Sponge Brain Shit Pants alone.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 08:34:19 PM »
     I'll pay you $50 for Sponge Brain Shit Pants alone.

Wish I could claim credit for that little gem, but I found it here in the 'Cave and stole it shamelessly.

As I have with whoever it was that actually brought it across, use it in good health with my wholehearted blessing. :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 08:46:23 PM »
I'll see your $20 and raise you $50 that Sponge Brain Shit Pants is so dementia-addled that he can't use big words like "legacy" anymore, and that it's Dr.Jill that laid down the law to the crack addict.

And I'll see your $50  and raise you $100 that Creepy Joe is so "dementia-addled " ...

That he is orders of magnitude more, even unable to understand big words written on his crib notes given, much less even able to read them aloud correctly!!!  Sad!

And on that note, must get outta here for the night!   Will try at least!  :-)
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 08:52:00 PM »
And I'll see your $50  and raise you $100 that Creepy Joe is so "dementia-addled " ...

That he is orders of magnitude more, even unable to understand big words written on his crib notes given, much less even able to read them aloud correctly!!!  Sad!

And on that note, must get outta here for the night!   Will try at least!  :-)

"Don't you dare let that woman tarnish my...you know the thing".

:rotf:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 09:41:13 PM »
Democrat family values on display.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2023, 09:48:59 AM »
I think it was Jukin that gave us the phrase. 

I really find it deeply disturbing that this has not resonated more, and generated more outrage.  To be filthy rich like the Biden's and deny this innocent girl, who did not ask for that father, some sort of stable future (like a trust), is just revolting.  It harkens back to very old days when bastard children of nobility were treated the same.  Haven't we progressed any since then, DUmmies? 

What exactly is the Bidens' problem, anyway?  That the child is out of wedlock?  The mother is a stripper?  Is that it?  The left's sexual mores is that anything goes, and I mean anything.  Barnyard livestock, kids, you name it.  What's the problem here? 

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 10:05:38 AM »
...What exactly is the Bidens' problem, anyway?  That the child is out of wedlock?  The mother is a stripper?  Is that it?  The left's sexual mores is that anything goes, and I mean anything.  Barnyard livestock, kids, you name it.  What's the problem here?

I think #JoeThePedophile's problem is that he is a public figure who has to pretend he's still a practicing Catholic. He believes that acknowledging the child would diminish his "moral authority" in some way, and knows there's been - and desires to take advantage of - a long history of the church winking and nodding at public figures getting away with SIREING bastard children, so long as they never publicly ACKNOWLEDGE that the bastard exists.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 10:05:59 AM »
I think it was Jukin that gave us the phrase. 

I really find it deeply disturbing that this has not resonated more, and generated more outrage.  To be filthy rich like the Biden's and deny this innocent girl, who did not ask for that father, some sort of stable future (like a trust), is just revolting.  It harkens back to very old days when bastard children of nobility were treated the same.  Haven't we progressed any since then, DUmmies? 

What exactly is the Bidens' problem, anyway?  That the child is out of wedlock?  The mother is a stripper?  Is that it?  The left's sexual mores is that anything goes, and I mean anything.  Barnyard livestock, kids, you name it.  What's the problem here?

I am now worried that Hunter will attempt a late-term abortion of his own volition.

The complete silence of the Left is more evidence of their complete moral depravity and craven cowardice. It isn't even hypocrisy at this point, it's just shittiness that there isn't even a lesser pundit to call out a man who publicly and shamelessly denies his own child. A few months ago the Left tried rolling out some voice mail Joe supposedly sent to Hunter telling him to get help, and after that the DUmmies wanted Biden on Mt. Rushmore. Where are they now?

It doesn't matter much, because these are DUmmies we're talking about. Has anyone ever noticed that they speak very little of their children? I suspect there's a reason why (well, first of all, they're mostly 65+, so their kids escaped a while back): they have the same narcissistic, dependent relationships with their kids that the Bidens have. It is all about them, all the time. I bet you there are more broken and swan-off branches on DUmmy family trees than a god damned apple orchard.

I cannot stand these people. And I will say gladly, loudly, and without irony: I would happily take that child on and raise it myself if I could if it means they can escape the curse of being a Biden.

(I am a person who has had some EPIC moral failings - nearly unforgivable - so I know of what I speak. I know a coward when I see one.) 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 10:08:17 AM by BannedFromDU »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2023, 01:59:25 PM »

....(I am a person who has had some EPIC moral failings - nearly unforgivable - so I know of what I speak. I know a coward when I see one.)

Dont be so hard on yourself. None of us are perfect. Believe you me. Not a gosh darn one of us.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2023, 02:10:13 PM »
Dont be so hard on yourself. None of us are perfect. Believe you me. Not a gosh darn one of us.

I concur.

Most of us just make the best of the choices we have open to us using the information available to us at the time. That's the best anybody can ask of anyone, actually.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2023, 02:15:13 PM »

No big deal, just owning my faults, which are legion. Appreciate the kindness.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2023, 06:59:07 PM »
      No big deal, just owning my faults, which are legion. Appreciate the kindness.

Forgive yourself darlin',  the man upstairs knows what's in your heart!  He does, He does!

More "kindness" ftom me as well "Banned one!"   :-)

Hell's bells no matter how hard I try , and I do ...

To be  a "sweet"  little wonderful  wife, I can still be a dreadful biitch  at times to my poor innocent husband, especially in the mornings if I am tired!

I am such a perfectionist about some things, and fault him for any little thing that upsets me!

Thank goodness I don't do it every morning!!!

Hugs ~ ABC
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 07:16:04 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)