Author Topic: UGP - Now mad at Google  (Read 560 times)

Offline RuralNc

UGP - Now mad at Google
« on: January 14, 2023, 06:20:42 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217560629

TLDR: Kitty Cat isnt pleased with newish phone. Thinks Google is Evil, which that part could be true.

I_UndergroundPanther (11,394 posts)

**** google

I got a google pixel phone because it was looking like a decent phone at a reasonable price as I am poor.

I wanted something better than the cheap ass phones I have been forced to endure for years one that might last longer and have some space is that too much to ask for a low end buyer?

. Well I pay a bit extra on my phone bill to NOT get ads on my phone. I have had it roughly 6 months.

Here is my first issue.

Google has snuck ads on my phone. It is annoying and stupid that I pay extra for no ads and they still put damn ads on my phone. Godammit.

Second issue
with this phone is it randomly blocks contacts on my phone. I am unable to call or reach some of my contacts at all I have not blocked them and they didnt block me. WTF.

Is it a glitch?

Well why hasent it been fixed yet?

Oh I see poor people got your damn phone hoping to get a little better grade phone than the mostly shitty phones offered for low end buyers. So you don't give a shit.

So google **** you. I wish I never bought this piece of shit phone.

The friends I have I value have been blocked against my will you meddling greedy ****s.

Now they think I ghosted them because you still have not got this problem fixed, and it has been MONTHS since this problem has been discovered.
Some people cant reach families or their doctors to get appointments ect. Oh yeah ,I forgot **** the low end buyers. Make them pay more for ad free phones and stick ads on them anyway regardless. **** you google!

Wish like hell I could afford a decent functioning phone. In my dreams it would be rooted so I could get rid of the stupid shit they force you to have on low end phones. **** this game and **** google's incompetence and greed.

Here is a thread about the contacts issue

https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/u4f2x0/pixel_6_pro_is_declining_calls_from_contacts/?xpromo_edp=enabled

Imagine we had a genuine system of competition like capitalism claims to enshrine.. I would have lots of phones to choose from and they would not be shitty and they would WORK,and do it without sneaking ads on it or filling up the
memory with bullshit apps I cant delete.

Now my screen is becoming de sensitized
And typing is becoming a pain in my ass.

**** monopolies , **** the rich wealth hoarding ogliarchy.

The world would function better without you.

I think you need real help. Not this phony bologna, plastic bananna, good time rock-n-roller, "Mental Health Program" that you go to. I mean real help. Like the good ol' days where they strap you down and shock the shit out of you until something changes.

But here is the real question UGP. Why do you need a fancy smart phone. Arent you a Transgender Cat who worships some imaginary Feline God? Why do you need a phone?

48656c6c6f20 (7,547 posts)

6. Have had Pixel phones since first

All the way to the current one. I've never heard or experienced any of this. Pixel phones are known for their stock Android without any of the shit Samsung puts in its phone, it's pure Android.
Pixel phones have a Extemely good spam call and screening feature. If you're not tech savvy though you should turn it off as it can block calls and if you dont know how to allow them you're left stomping your feet and curse ****ing Google.
I would never suggest a pixel phone to a novice phone user. All that happens is there is a lot of **** Google cursing. Buy an iPhone, it will tell you what to do.

:lmao:

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: UGP - Now mad at Google
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 12:03:53 AM »
Keep a landline, panty.  Haven't you learned not to keep all your eggs in one basket?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 08:22:23 AM »
I’m guessing the ‘cheap ass phones’ she was forced to endure were Obama phones, free to her. Now she pays for a phone with money WE give her and pays extra.

UGP, you’re welcome. Just remember, always remember, you pay for nothing. We pay because you’re a leech.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 09:50:17 AM »
My guess is the subway cat started messing with the phone settings and screwed it up. Rather then go online and find help, it decides it's easier to go to DUmmie land and complain. Typical democrat, "it's not my fault!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 04:26:36 PM »
It sounds like this dummy needs a flip phone. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 04:35:51 PM »
mvd (64,574 posts)

13. Xfinity gave me the same brand, and I can't stand it

I want to use my iPhone again.

It randomly doesn’t answer calls, is very slippery to grasp, agree that functions turn on and off, and it even makes shutting down the phone too complicated.

Another choosey beggar here. The phone is too slippery? Too complicated to shut down?

Matt, how lazy and incompetent are you?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 12:09:04 PM »
After reading UP's posts for nearly the last 20 years I have concluded that there is no phone on the market at any price that will make it happy.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2023, 12:09:09 PM »
I am unable to call or reach some of my contacts at all I have not blocked them and they didnt block me. WTF.
What is more likely, UGP's phone not letting it call UGP's friends just so that Google can upsell UGP a better model or the friends blocking UGP?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 01:41:01 PM »
What is more likely, UGP's phone not letting it call UGP's friends just so that Google can upsell UGP a better model or the friends blocking UGP?

"Friends". I think UGP using the words "friends" is in a very loose manner.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 01:47:41 PM »
After reading UP's posts for nearly the last 20 years I have concluded that there is no phone on the market at any price that will make it happy.

The moral of the story is to steal a more functional phone, perhaps one that has not been jailbroken. Also, don't try to unilaterally effect another impeachment of a former POTUS using Romanian apps...might mess your phone up somewhat.

By the way, how does this thing know that Putin isn't messing with their phone? We all know Putin has prominent DUmmies on his list.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2023, 02:42:59 PM »
Good. Get mad at big tech companies.